Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

marigold
      Spectator

A little something we’ve got going on. Letters from all over the world have been coming in! Need everyone’s help. Thanks!

http://crestfallen.com/2012/01/06/every … read-this/

marigold
      Spectator

sshhhhh!

8)

jupiter
      Spectator

B)
      i dont think i’m up to writing a letter
      ….but i’ll sign a book!!!!!!!
      :)

marigold
      Spectator

you have to send (by snail mail) something in on an A4 piece of paper – they won’t be sending the book around!

davidp2007
      Spectator

When do we have to have these letters in by again? I haven’t had a chance to sit down and write anything yet.

marigold
      Spectator

No later than March 1st !

A4 – single or double sided but flat (2-dimensional) no moving parts, glitter etc

can be photos, sketches, painting, poetry – anything deemed inappropriate will not be included.

davidp2007
      Spectator

I’ve been busier than I expected and I haven’t really found inspiration of what to say to him. I think to be able to get anything to you by March 1st, I would have to do it by courier. But I don’t think I can send something express to a PO Box :(.

marigold
      Spectator

I know the feeling. I only just got around to finishing mine and emailed it via the oboard to (hopefully) the right person in the hope they can print it off to be included in the book. :?

davidp2007
      Spectator

I still don’t know what I would write. I have a temp job right now and we are doing a lot of overtime. I feel bad though. Because here I am promoting an SP fan project myself. I really should contribute something.

marigold
      Spectator

Deadline has been extended for the rest of the year as there were not enough entries. So you have time to write something now! :)

delayed by one year? so this is a proper project in the style of teagarden by delayoscope. i bet billy would be really proud if he found out. this is probably the best gift one could give him.

i think the only thing that could possibly top that is announcing an announcement about the release of the gift, but then eventually cancelling the whole thing.
      but maybe we should leave that to the master himself.

marigold
      Spectator

:lol:

davidp2007
      Spectator

Haha, you’re the master Bram :p.

Well that’s a load off. I just had a moment to try to start it now and all I had was ‘Dear Billy’. I really don’t want it to sound like an ad or something. I wanted to thank him for inspiring us and for his involvement with the contest and all that. But I don’t know if that’s any good.

marigold
      Spectator

Maybe wait til Oceania is released? (I’m thinking that will be in May) You might be inspired by it :)

jupiter
      Spectator

i started work on a short letter today!
      8)

davidp2007
      Spectator

Maybe wait til Oceania is released? (I’m thinking that will be in May) You might be inspired by it :)[/quote:2acprl8t]
      Maybe. I guess we will have to see. I definitely want to try to put something together for this.

geofolkers
      Spectator

We are extending the dead line a bit. If you want to email me something I’ll print it off and put it in the book! geofolkers@hotmail.com

geofolkers
      Spectator

billy will receive his book this friday ;)

jupiter
      Spectator

does that mean i’m too late? :(
      i thought it had been extended by a year.

oh oh.
      i see what happened here.

geofolkers
      Spectator

There is talk of doing another one at some point :)

jupiter
      Spectator

maybe for his 50th!

8)

geofolkers
      Spectator

Hats a good idea! I did see the book. It is very nice :)

jupiter
      Spectator

:)
      8)

davidp2007
      Spectator

Looks like I missed the boat :(. Hopefully by the next one, I will have been inspired to say something. I think I had tried to submit to something like this years ago, but not sure if it was ever submitted to Billy. There was called Project 33 I think that was presented or sent to him when he turned 33 too.

jupiter
      Spectator

i’m 33 ATM 8)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I think I’m the youngest person on this site at 21. :D
      It’s so hard being a youngin.
      not really….

marigold
      Spectator

billy will receive his book this friday ;)[/quote:14zml8fn]

Crap. This all happened when I was away in March and I didn’t see it. I still have something for a book when the next one gets put together. And it’s ready to send!

Viewing 28 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.