Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author

Jesus loves his crazies
      Keymaster

Dear SPRC Members,

We want to thank you again for preordering through SmashingPumpkins.com.

Late last fall you pre-ordered a physical product of either Gish or Siamese Dream from us that did not arrive in a timely manner. We apologize again and want you to know we have changed distributors and there should never be a delay such as this again.

We have created a surprise Flexidisc especially for you. In order to receive this you will need to enter your order number and go through the completely free, $0 \"purchase\" process to confirm your address with us. Please order your Flexidisc here.

Please fill out your info ASAP as we will close orders for this product at midnight PST on Monday April 30th, 2012. Please note that this is a limited offer for those who pre-ordered physical product before November 28th of 2011 and your order number will be needed. You can find your order number in your original receipt.

Thank you for your continued support!
      -Smashing Pumpkins Record Club

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i get to the very last step, and some error happens with my address.

AWESOME.

marigold
      Spectator

Were you able to try again?

I didn’t pre-order….haven’t even got those yet. :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

it worked for me by providing a false email address up front, and it changing later.

in other news, i invited two hot lesbians to my hotel jacuzzi.

Arthur
      Spectator

in other news, i invited two hot lesbians to my hotel jacuzzi.[/quote:1w4k5iko]
      SPRC is doing her best to satisfy her customers, obviously.

Cool gift, that flexi! Wonder what’s on it.

i also wonder what it’s going to be.

who here is getting this flexi?

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

I hope that I get one…it just won’t be directly from SPRC :(

On that note, does anyone want to give/sell me their order number so I can get the flexi?

ah yes, i also hope i’ll end up acquiring this.

but who is entitled to a copy straight from sprc/topspin?
      surely some freaks must’ve preordered the reissues? or are we all too smart for that?

Arthur
      Spectator

I ordered them from Amazon, that was slightly cheaper… So no flexi for me. Not that I’m interested anyway, but I’m sure many are. It IS a cool gift for saying sorry by surprise.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i’m getting one. i ordered through the site on october 17th i think.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

looks like i’m getting two. 8)

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

If you’re getting two, remember that I’m in the market for one 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

If you’re getting two, remember that I’m in the market for one 8)[/quote:xnohxbw9]
      You gotta be kiddin’ right! :P

Wonder what price such flexi could have…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

If you’re getting two, remember that I’m in the market for one 8)[/quote:3muv62nb]

10-4

manillascissor
      Keymaster

If you’re getting two, remember that I’m in the market for one 8)[/quote:2af7thir]
      You gotta be kiddin’ right! :P

Wonder what price such flexi could have…[/quote:2af7thir]

I won’t know for sure until two show up at my doorstep, but I have two confirmation emails with two distinct order numbers. Which makes me slightly doubt that I’ll even receive one. But here’s to optimism.

Also, I don’t expect this to bring in much money, but that may depend what is actually on it. I’ve never been a big fan of flexis. They are cheap and flimsy and low-fi. I doubt this was produced on a flexi for any other reason than it was a cheap method. Makes sense, can’t blame anyone for that.

I am glad, however, to receive such a neat gift, that is right up my alley.

I will stop talking now.

looks like i’m also getting a copy of this for free, even though i didn’t pre-order anything.

i just tried to apply for the flexi with an order number i had from buying one of the digital downloads, and it worked. it’s in the mail now. :P
      so paying for digital downloads instead of downloading them for free from somewhere else is now finally worth it.

is this considered stealing?

marigold
      Spectator

cool – would that apply if I bought the digital downloads now?

i have no idea. i guess not, but who knows what they check, and what they don’t check.

more bad news: i believe you had to apply for the flexi before the first of may.
      i can’t remember where i got the link to apply, and i can’t find it anymore. so i can’t check if it’s still working, or if they already took it down.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

looks like i’m also getting a copy of this for free, even though i didn’t pre-order anything.

i just tried to apply for the flexi with an order number i had from buying one of the digital downloads, and it worked. it’s in the mail now. :P
      so paying for digital downloads instead of downloading them for free from somewhere else is now finally worth it.

[/quote:152j775z]

Congrats! I understand the single sided orange flexi has a new song called ‘Blissed’

I hope that with 5000 copies floating around I should be able to get one fairly easily…..I hope…..

tiny
      Spectator

Mine is on the way too, marked as shipped on online receipt :).

I could not find my original order number so just entered únsure’ they still shipped :)

I could not find my original order number so just entered únsure’ they still shipped :)[/quote:2zt5m63t]
      lol

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yup, two copies arrived, just as i thought. i think topspin just filled any order that came in, because of the limited time window of 4 days and also because there is no way 5,000 people would go through the hassle even if it was free.

so yeah, i have two, but i think i could easily have \"ordered\" 10, with no questions asked.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i’ll get this flexi into the database today at some point.

also, RIP MCA.

Arthur
      Spectator

i’ll get this flexi into the database today at some point.

also, RIP MCA.[/quote:2renifnd]
      :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Do you know who MCA is, Arthur?

Arthur
      Spectator

Nope, I did not till a few seconds ago. Bit awkward… But it made me laugh, those 2 sentences together. I thought I saw an sarcasm that was not there, obviously.

Sorry, MCA. RIP indeed.

tiny
      Spectator

I got my flexi disc today, pleased to have it :) They spared no exspense in saying sorry – lol

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Nope, I did not till a few seconds ago. Bit awkward… But it made me laugh, those 2 sentences together. I thought I saw an sarcasm that was not there, obviously.

Sorry, MCA. RIP indeed.[/quote:1tma3rd9]

yeah, the music community really respects that guy, he was very young. :(

Arthur
      Spectator

Actually he was just a few years older then me when he passed away. Way too young to die! :shock:

Arthur
      Spectator

I got my flexi disc today, pleased to have it :) They spared no exspense in saying sorry – lol[/quote:2gpburzl]
      Did you play it already, Bryan?

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

I think the music community at large respects him and the rest of the Beasties because not only were they pioneers, but they tried to make a difference.

tiny
      Spectator

Did you play it already, Bryan?

tiny
      Spectator

See they selling on ebay, maybe an average of $50.00?????

manillascissor
      Keymaster

crazy

manillascissor
      Keymaster

why did bryan disappear from this thread?

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Do you have a spare of the ‘blissed’ flexi,Derek?

why did bryan disappear from this thread?[/quote:1lseyusc]

because I stuffed up my login somehow…….now known as jesus loves his….lol

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Do you have a spare of the ‘blissed’ flexi,Derek?[/quote:3r5803bi] no, sorry. sold my dup to mirrorboxer. :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

why did bryan disappear from this thread?[/quote:1urybw6x]

because I stuffed up my login somehow…….now known as jesus loves his….lol[/quote:1urybw6x]

did someone delete your other profile?

why did bryan disappear from this thread?[/quote:3fpbh4r4]

because I stuffed up my login somehow…….now known as jesus loves his….lol[/quote:3fpbh4r4]

did someone delete your other profile?[/quote:3fpbh4r4]

I created a new one, i did not delete old one and did not ask anyone to. I got locked out of it somehow, my password would not work.

Viewing 40 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.