Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

It’s time to say farewell to nearly all of my posters. I’ve taken a photo of each one. I’ve also taken rough measurements. These are all in cm and are pretty rough and ready. If you need a precise measurement then let me know! There’s a little condition description for each too. If you need a more precise description or more photos then let me know.

For now I’ll take offers. I’ll pop prices on in a few days when I get time!

Happy to post whererver but to send overseas via royal mail the maximum tube length is 90cm. That means the only way to send the biggest posters overseas would be via courier. That would be mega expensive I think!

descriptions are in the format:

poster number / record it’s promoting / country it is from / condition / dimensions

manillascissor
      Keymaster

cool cool cool ass shit. good luck!

Thom
      Spectator

nothing catch your eye?

must be about time for us to chat again ;)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

nothing catch your eye?

must be about time for us to chat again ;)[/quote:2pc0h7kb]

please give me one month and we can talk about another payment equal to the previous one. ;)

poster wise, no. i tend to collect concert posters only (mostly). :/

Thom
      Spectator

understood and understood ;)

Sven
      Spectator

very nice ones Thom, unfortunately i don’t have any room anymore to hang these or to store them, but there are some real gems there… :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Me likes this one very much, but me not enough slash no money, me having baby in few months time… :?

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.