Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

mmm that was a good one… interesting to say the least, with some good opinions and arguments regarding the pumpkins rebirth :)
      nice find :D

hey superlord! around also!what happened here man the board exploded! takes me all night to read that but yeah good article indeed i like it when its a bit neutral and still critical

good article indeed i like it when its a bit neutral and still critical[/quote:1l2k2xf1] un-like kerrang!’s review of zeitgeist… i posted the entire article on smashingpumpkins.com, so you’ll have to search the previous user-submitted articles until you find it, if you want to read it. one paragraph on the music itself. one goddam paragraph! and it had like 1000-2000 words for the review! the rest was just bitching about everything else! go read :)

thanks but no thanks i think i read it already and didnt like it its superficial

thanks but no thanks i think i read it already and didnt like it its superficial[/quote:up8zkuvu] ugh i know… and now when my friends here that k! gave it 2/5 they immediately dismiss pumpkins, despite my saying that the review was shittly written!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

thanks orchid. good read.

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.