Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Return To Comfort
      Spectator

Just a quick little post, what is everyones favorite Pumpkins tune? I thought it would be interesting to see what kind of diversity came from this. I have soo many favorites, but Mayonaise has always had that extra something to it. Also, I don’t know if its because its new or not, but im really diggin’ Doomsday Clock and Tarantula. I have heard Zeitgeist all the way through a few times now, i like it alot! Come on (lets Go), Bleeding the Orchid, ill stop now before i name them all. :) Peace out all…..

oh shit, a single song?
      i’ll have to say 1979… so many times i’ve just kicked back, listening to that song on repeat =]
      yeah, mayonaise for me too – it’s kinda made me feel better listening to that since my girlfriend broke up with me =[
      ALSO i will have to say cupid de locke! it is incredibly underrated in my opinion!
      oh and silverfuck… just because its that uber

I guess my number one would be Soma, and Zero is pretty rockin’, United States is awesome live (remember Rock Am Ring stream?) and well… An ode to no one from the dvd makes me wanna shake my head also. I guess I like the rockin’ parts of the pumpkins, who’s with me?

There are so many to choose from. For me it kind of depends on the day, but over all I would have to say that Disarm is my favorite.

Yes i know its kinda of unimaginative. I suppose I could name off some rare track and seem a bit cooler but Disarm was the first pumpkins song I ever heard. I still remember where I was and what I was doing when I heard it. Now almost 14 years later, I can honestly say that at the very least it has made a lasting impression on my life. To this day I can not listen to it with out feeling the same way I did that day.

To this day I can not listen to it with out feeling the same way I did that day.[/quote:3k8wfrst]
      That’s what i have with Soma yeah. and sometimes when I’m really into it, it brings out emotions I cannot explain, kinda deep :oops:

siamesescream
      Spectator

It’s too hard man. I really feel in love w/ Machina. I of the Mourning and This Time used to make me cry. And I didn’t even like Stand Inside You Love at first, but it made me cry when they played it at the Electric Factory in Philly. It was so sad because you knew it was all ending…. At least that’s what everyone else thought. I called your bluff, Billy.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

This changes almost daily, however, I think I’ll have to go with Cherub Rock. That song hasn’t lost its edge (for me anyway) in 14 years. Everything about it just kicks ass.

Anonymous
      Spectator

The hardest question, ever. :?

I suppose I’d have to go for Rocket (alternate lyrics), don’t really know why though… :D

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

It’s a tough question for sure!
      For me it’s pretty much a tie between Crestfallen & Soma

my favorite song right now..

apples and oranjes

love it

but my all time favorite is bwbw (obvious i know)

brotagaia
      Spectator

mine is Behold! The Night Mare :D

I was so ecstatic when they played it at my concert

at the moment i’m really loving superchrist though.. and gossamer.. i hope more songs like these follow shortly

Anonymous
      Spectator

Viewing 11 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.