Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

BleedingTheOrchid
      Spectator

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0188601996

thats 250 euro something, is this crazy? yes

it looks like you just answerred your own question.

i think 200 euro is about normal for this rarity. you don’t see it too often on ebay. on top of that, this one is in perfect condition, with letter and bag. it’s normal that people go nuts.

i’m more surprised by the crazy amounts people are willing to pay for mcis 3lp every day.

it looks like you just answerred your own question.

i think 200 euro is about normal for this rarity. you don’t see it too often on ebay. on top of that, this one is in perfect condition, with letter and bag. it’s normal that people go nuts.

i’m more surprised by the crazy amounts people are willing to pay for mcis 3lp every day.[/quote:1ces5t4c] yeah, it makes sense. after all, how many were released? it wasn’t many, and to still have the little bits as well certainly makes it collectible.

and i think the MCIS vinyl reaches high numbers because 1) it is somewhat rare, and 2) there is an emotional appeal to it. many pumpkinhead list it as their favourite album, and the album means quite a lot to them. naturally, they’d want the ‘rare’ version of it. well, that’s my theory on it anyway.

wow. this one went for $510. that’s about €350.

crazy? yes!

crazy? yes![/quote:nkhoc1go] :shock: thats around £1000

bloody hell…

crazy? yes![/quote:7k0xt3zj] :shock: thats around £1000

bloody hell…[/quote:7k0xt3zj]no, it isn’t. that’s about £250.

crazy? yes![/quote:1owlem3c]
      yeah i noticed i was jus about to tell here. i want that thing but boy boy this is to much :(

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.