Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

BleedingTheOrchid
      Spectator

I dont know what others think, but i think Jeff has done a great job as a new member of SP. I can actually say that it would really bother me if Iha decided to come back now. I wouldn’t want to see Jeff go. He seems like a good guy, he is obviously a great guitarist, and is not what i would consider a temporary member. Im not taking anything from Ginger, she rocks too. This topic really involves both, what do u think? Keep one of them, both, neither?

I can actually say that it would really bother me if Iha decided to come back now.[/quote:3hsbhffl]
      You are assuming a lot here:
      – that they asked James to join the renewed Pumpkins but that he decided not to
      – that James can come back whenever he feels like

I don’t think you should do that, because as far as I know, that is pure speculation. We don’t know what happened. The first one could be true or false, the second one seems very unlikely to me.

yeah, i like jeff :) and judging by ‘a day in the life of the pumpkins’ he seems quite settled and comfortable, and the others seem to have warmed to him well :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Both can stay, and hopefully they will. Same for Lisa by the way. They produce a genuine Smashing Pumpkins sound altogether to my opinion. And Cool As Ice Cream is right, as far as I’m concerned we can not know now if Iha was ever concerned to come back. Even Melissa who openly sollicited for her place back in the Pumpkins was eventually not chosen or contacted. And Iha said he was never contacted I remember now…

SNC
      Spectator

I really like Jeff as well. At first I wasn’t sure what I thought of him but the Day In The Life videos really got me into him.

I really like Jeff as well. At first I wasn’t sure what I thought of him but the Day In The Life videos really got me into him.[/quote:10srinou]
      same here and i agree with arthur they all are cool. welcome snc to this board here, what is snc stand for by the way? just curious

SNC
      Spectator

Thanks for the welcome!

SNC doesn’t stand for anything too original. Just my initals. :)

Shannen
      Spectator

Hmmm, I don’t know but I still prefer Iha….

Alekflyfire
      Spectator

seen them twice now – rock am ring and Shepheards bush, I was totally apprehensive at first, as in Billy’s gone and got himself some ringers. On those two occassions Jeff was great, I was up the front and in the pit for both shows and there was some nice chemistry going on between Jeff and BC. He can shred. Having seen the pumpkins 6 times before, as a wee child, it didnt make me pine for what could have been.

failures friend
      Spectator

seen them twice now – rock am ring and Shepheards bush, I was totally apprehensive at first, as in Billy’s gone and got himself some ringers. On those two occassions Jeff was great, I was up the front and in the pit for both shows and there was some nice chemistry going on between Jeff and BC. He can shred. Having seen the pumpkins 6 times before, as a wee child, it didnt make me pine for what could have been.[/quote:2hdmaxxr]
      this makes me believe..
      a little. ill see for myself on oct 11

this makes me believe..
      a little. ill see for myself on oct 11[/quote:1nralex4]
      you wont be dissapointed im sure let us know ok

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.