Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

toad32r
      Spectator

well here it is: http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitnow/ … pkins.html

I like the lyrics, but it is sounding a bit like The Fellowship with those synths. Could have made it a bit more heavier. But I am not complaining :)

amnesia
      Spectator

I really like this song, one of the best of the Teargarden project for sure. 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

good song

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

I think it could have been better with the second guitar playing the synth melody.

Turn the guitars up lads!

Arthur
      Spectator

Really not bad, kinda catchy. But who is doing the backing vocals?

Arthur
      Spectator

Found it.

\"Both songs feature contributions from everyone in the band, the first time that’s happened for me since 2003!\"

marigold
      Spectator

I think it could have been better with the second guitar playing the synth melody.

Turn the guitars up lads![/quote:3gol5aw2]

Definitely – if you’ve heard the live soundcheck version you know it could have been better that way, but it’s still good.

And that’s Nicole and Mike on backing vocals.

Danni
      Spectator

Lightning Strikes.. naaaah?

By the way, Artie…. congrats on breaking the 1000 limit in yer collection.

Sauli
      Spectator

Found it.

"Both songs feature contributions from everyone in the band, the first time that’s happened for me since 2003!"[/quote:2y1a9yfl]

Too bad that Jeff, Mike & Nicole aren’t as talented as Papa M, Sweeney & Jimmy. :?

Arthur
      Spectator

Too bad that Jeff, Mike & Nicole aren’t as talented as Papa M, Sweeney & Jimmy. :?[/quote:2payvqqx]
      I know what you mean. I do like the current setup and its’ long term potential (and most of their Teargarden songs), but Zwan could have created Siamese Dream II. True, they didn’t, because they broke up rather quickly, so we will never know. But for the moment, I don’t see that happen either with Smashing Pumpkins Mark IV or V yet, whatever Nicole says on her blog. But I love to be surprised someday…

@Honeymade Opiate: thnx. 8)
      But I know kylie beats me hands down. So I humbly bow my head to that at the same time.

toad32r
      Spectator

Dont get me wrong, i like ALOT of the Teaargarden tunes…but getting alittle heavy on the synth.

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.