Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

maybe everybody knows about this, but actually i just found this on spfc

http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/disc … cog_id=215

is this confirmed? if so, its only a few weeks from now! :D
      but daydream? most probably a live version, did they play it this tour? or maybe it was recorded during the zeitgeist recordings? geezz, the more i think about it… can’t wait! a gish era song re-released!

awesome! good finding… but i find it a little doubtful? i dunno, but would be cool if it was true. :)
      and yeah, daydream would be cool re-released live/re-recorded… it was always one of my faves from gish… but how will they do it without darcy :S

Arthur
      Spectator

Yup, good find BleedingTheOrchid, however I cannot tell anything about it yet :( I remember there was a Billboard reference also for this new single, but SPFC is pretty fast with all the info about the b-sides and the vinyl. Let’s see… We will know it in a few weeks, I’m getting curious also :D

And yes, they did play Daydream during this tour, for example on July 2, 2007 – The Orange Peel Asheville. I’m working on the setlists of SPfreaks now, so I just found out. What a job, keeping track of all that setlists, I wished somebody could help me… Somebody solliciting here? :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Stellar and Daydream as B-sides on a 7\"? How they gonna pull that off?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

OOP, I’m retarded. Nevermind that post. :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

OOP, I’m retarded. Nevermind that post. :lol:[/quote:39a3840v]
      No comment 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Ha ha!! :P

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.