Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author

Superlordspamulon
      Spectator

Awesome show!! Its late right now. Ill post a crap load of pix tomorrow. I caught a pick from Billy too!! I thought it was kind of a short set list though. Still, it jammed!! Good Night all

Awesome show!! Its late right now. Ill post a crap load of pix tomorrow. I caught a pick from Billy too!! I thought it was kind of a short set list though. Still, it jammed!! Good Night all[/quote:33wjzds4]
      hey glad you enjoyed man, can’t wait to see them pics! :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Bring on da pics!

toad32r
      Spectator

I have all my pictures on my Myspace page under pics, ill have em’ on here today. I still have the person that went with me last night to the shows camera too. It has probably another 100 or so.

Arthur
      Spectator

Sneak preview guys! (sorry toad32r, couldn’t help it, this pic you took is just too cool!)

Pipoka
      Spectator

Saw this on livejournal and just had to share !

\"Set the Ray to Jerry!!!!
      Last night in Detroit.

First time in 10 years.

only 5th time played live.

SET THE RAY TO JERRY\"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO_AEf1Be_s[/youtube]

[url:3ak79ldo]http://community.livejournal.com/pumpkinheads/759087.html?view=6314543#t6314543[/url:3ak79ldo]

:D one of my favorites

Arthur
      Spectator

Here is already a pretty sweet online review.

\"Subtlety lost on piercing Pumpkins\"

http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl … 2/1032/ENT

toad32r
      Spectator

toad32r
      Spectator

toad32r
      Spectator

This is only a third of the pix!! By the way, TONS of people asked where i got my SPFREAKS shirt, and where to get one, or if i had some to sell. There should be some ppl joining the site soon!!

SNC
      Spectator

Excellent pics!

The show was amazing!
      When I heard Set The Ray to Jerry begin I nearly went through the roof.
      Seeing them live really hooked me even more on the new members.
      Excellent show, I hope to get to see them again soon!

This is only a third of the pix!! By the way, TONS of people asked where i got my SPFREAKS shirt, and where to get one, or if i had some to sell. There should be some ppl joining the site soon!![/quote:178ydzsg]HAHA! awesome!
      see, those t-shirts really are awesome :lol:
      get the online store up already arthur :) :lol:

and awesome photos too, Toad32r!
      i love that blue thing Billy’s wearing :D

Arthur
      Spectator

By the way, TONS of people asked where i got my SPFREAKS shirt, and where to get one, or if i had some to sell. There should be some ppl joining the site soon!![/quote:3sifrlpe]

HAHA! awesome! see, those t-shirts really are awesome :lol: get the online store up already arthur :) :lol: [/quote:3sifrlpe]
      Remember this one guys? :wink: http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?t=186

Shop is almost finished, though the finishing touch still needs to be done by RedWolf. His wife started working again recently, and they got 2 kids and a baby to take care of, so… All girls, you get what I mean :wink: .

People can always drop me a message at @spfreaks.com">arthurvanpelt@spfreaks.com to pre-order a shirt. The fixed price will be € 25.00 including shipment worldwide. Sizes run from S to XXL. Pre-payment by PayPal only on spfreaks@gmail.com. I will start shipping them even before the shop is online.

And toad32r, awesome job, those pics and advertising around for SPfreaks! 8)

yeah, you’ll get pics of me wearing the shirt only when it’s vaguely interesting pics. im sure you dont want just a pic of me posing it (hah, i know I don’t want to do that :D )

Arthur
      Spectator

im sure you dont want just a pic of me posing it[/quote:2ejtd14s]
      I do not think of "posing" when we find a pic of you getting a signature on your Zeitgeist copy by Ginger, wearing the shirt. 8)

Pipoka
      Spectator

Love the pics.

Love the blue outfit of Billy (and Ginger’s one is really nice too :P )

Thanks for sharing

Alekflyfire
      Spectator

My mom has blue pjs like that, the pics are really good, how close were you. The one with a clear shot of Lisa’s keytar is my fave, gee I hope she stays with the band.

toad32r
      Spectator

I dont want to sound cheap, but…. if anyone wants all the pix on disk( I GUESS AROUND 200-250 PIX) send me a message with your address, and i will. I do it for free to the first say…10 ppl. Then i will need help with shipping. Let me know

Arthur
      Spectator

Yup, I would like to have them toad32r! Especially (or is it aspecially? hmmm…) the ones with the SPfreaks shirts you and your friend have been wearing. Did you manage to have them on a few pics? There’s also a sticky created in the other section you know, so you can upload them there also.

But you don’t need to send them on a CD-R, http://www.yousendit.com works fine also! Send to spfreaks@gmail.com if you like… Would be nice!

Arthur 8)

Especially (or is it aspecially? hmmm…)[/quote:16ebla0k] It’s especially :)

Viewing 19 reply threads

The forum ‘Touring & Concert’ is closed to new topics and replies.