Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

\"if you purchased a two-night ticket bundle, you will want to eventually redeem the livesmashingpumpkins.com download code you received for the oh-so-mysterious bonus EP
      \"
      ( [url:26a772xx]http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/pages/articles/livesmashingpumpkinscom[/url:26a772xx] )

More informations ? New songs ?

amnesia
      Spectator

Oh thats awesome.Its probo live songs, would be awesome if it was some new studio material.Someone go and purchased a two-night ticket bundle and let us know :P

They can’t really do live songs from this tour though, right? That would be quite sad, if you bought the two night ticket bundle, but also the recordings of both nights, and then you get a \"bonus ep\" and it’s songs you already bought.

amnesia
      Spectator

They can’t really do live songs from this tour though, right? That would be quite sad, if you bought the two night ticket bundle, but also the recordings of both nights, and then you get a "bonus ep" and it’s songs you already bought.[/quote:xinhh6rq]

Maybe some older concert stuff from the Zeitgeist era ? I dunno :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i wonder whats on that too. maybe it is studio stuff.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I thought I read a little while back that it would be unreleased music for the bonus EP

blueczarina
      Spectator

dang, i want one, but you can’t buy tickets for that. :(

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Touring & Concert’ is closed to new topics and replies.