Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author

confuciousconfusing
      Keymaster

to see if I have a sleeping disorder. Sucks cause I’m scared that I may. :( time will tell.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

I hope that whatever it is, they can help you out.
      My father in law has to sleep with a breathing machine at night >_<

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I hope that whatever it is, they can help you out.
      My father in law has to sleep with a breathing machine at night >_<[/quote:3lxw0x7p]

That’s what I’m afraid of. :evil:

Marcella
      Spectator

I really hope there is nothing wrong with you =l. I had insomnia at the tender age of 10, all through 11. The reason why I couldn’t sleep was, according to my doctor, that I was paranoid of not sleeping. I didn’t sleep because I was afraid that I wouldn’t sleep- fucked up, huh? I even had to pop up medication. Luckily I am fine now.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I really hope there is nothing wrong with you =l. I had insomnia at the tender age of 10, all through 11. The reason why I couldn’t sleep was, according to my doctor, that I was paranoid of not sleeping. I didn’t sleep because I was afraid that I wouldn’t sleep- fucked up, huh? I even had to pop up medication. Luckily I am fine now.[/quote:24un3l62]

Man, that sounds rough!

blueczarina
      Spectator

that sounds bad Marcella :(

and yeah, i hope everything turns out to be ok manilla. :(

Anonymous
      Spectator

Well hopefully they will be able to help you out Manilla :)
      Too bad you didn’t live here because I know 2 people who do that for a living. I could have recommended you to either one..
      good luck with it :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

that sucks… but don’t be afraid, or try not to
      hopefully you will get the help you need.

i used to have sleeping disorders too when i was a child but i’m fine now

Marcella
      Spectator

Yeah I was quite a trouble child. Now it’s worse- I am a troubled teenager :shock:.

Tell us how everything went Manilla! And don’t die ’cause, y’know, dying’s not cool :lol:.

Anonymous
      Spectator

ooh teenagers…I have one and he’s Pisces

Manilla ,The sooner you get it taken care of the better for you and your children ;)

And you can contribute to the fucked up dreams thread.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I took this test last Wednesday. Results should be in this Wednesday. I can’t fucking remember!

Anyway, I went in there tired as FUCK, and they hooked up all these wires to my head and body and then I just went to sleep. There was nothing to it. Glad I was so tired.

I got up to pee at 4:45 and was just awake after that, so I left around 6AM.

Keep you posted!

blueczarina
      Spectator

i hope things are ok :wink:

I’m afraid I can’t really comment on this! I know nothing of sleep disorders. I normally sleep well, except when there’s a snorer in the room. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t sleep, but i’m in college. :lol:

Marcella
      Spectator

^ That scares me. XD

Keep us updated Manilla! I was wondering what had been of this thread.

my hubby has a sleep disorder, it is restelss legs syndrome or rls, and it is easily controlled by his meds, but the sleep place should be able to tell you what is up. hope it is nothing.

blueczarina
      Spectator

^ That scares me. XD[/quote:2o7cruz5]

you should be scared :shock: i’ve stayed up for 6 days straight doing homework before :shock: and i’m not joking :?

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m afraid I can’t really comment on this! I know nothing of sleep disorders. I normally sleep well, except when there’s a snorer in the room. :wink:[/quote:vjjro0q7]
      me too..and I’m not the snoring one :lol:
      Manilla they should be able to help you. I hope it’s fairly simple to take care of :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I really hope there is nothing serious.

I don’t have a sleeping problem either.
      One time my mom was screaming at me and the radio and television were blasting and I was still snoring away.

Arthur
      Spectator

to see if I have a sleeping disorder. Sucks cause I’m scared that I may. :( time will tell.[/quote:e17258qo]
      Tsss, totally missed this one… have been too busy! :oops:

Are you ok now, manilla?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

no i’m fine, i just want to see if i can be better by sleeping better.

i snore pretty bad sometimes and am tired during the day. i should be able to get the results this week i hope!

Just one question:

Why is this in the Philosophical Forum? :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

cause just it’s presence made you think. :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

well sleep is associated with dreams ;)

cause just it’s presence made you think. :P[/quote:2vao06cn]

Ohh…you mean its presence. Gotcha. :p

manillascissor
      Keymaster

so yeah, a little late on the results, but i have low grade sleep apnea. my index is 12 whilst on my back, meaning i wake up 12 times on average through 1 hour. anything over 5 is abnormal.

so what to do? doc said to lose some weight, like 20 lbs. easier said than done, i’m pretty much the same weight i was when i took the test. nothing changed there.

he also suggested sewing tennis balls into the back of a sleeping shirt so that i wouldn’t roll onto my back while under. whatever, i’m not doing that. since it’s low grade and not affecting my routine too awfully, i think i’m gonna just chill and not worry about it. only reason i went was because i was tired during the day, but i take medication and it makes me drowsy.

whatever, $1500 down the drain.

Anonymous
      Spectator

well do you sleep next to someone?
      maybe you should cuddle up on your side with your loved one and there you go bam problem solved. sleeping on your side thanks to someone sleeping next to you to make sure you don’t roll on your back :P

Viewing 26 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.