Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

MayonaiseBoy
      Spectator

Hey there,folks!

If anyone is interested in a trade for any of the following items,give me a shout.

Machina minidisc

Tristessa 12”

I am one 12”

I am one 10” (2 spares)

Peel sessions 12”

The future embrace US cd.

Midnight Movies -patient eye (james iha remix).

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Original Mashed Potatoes for free whoever buys anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Original Mashed Potatoes for free whoever buys anything!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:4bn5wwwk]

lol

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Original Mashed Potatoes for free whoever buys anything!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:hanr9fid]

lol[/quote:hanr9fid]

What’s so funny?

Have you never tried this stuff?

Arthur
      Spectator

Original Mashed Potatoes for free whoever buys anything!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:1ty0k7fv]
      So, when I might be interested in Tristessa and Peel Sessions, do I get 2 copies? :roll:

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Original Mashed Potatoes for free whoever buys anything!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:172knj3r]
      So, when I might be interested in Tristessa and Peel Sessions, do I get 2 copies? :roll:[/quote:172knj3r]

2 packs,yes. :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Sounds like a good deal. Both vinyls in good condition, and the Mashed Potatoes have not reached their due date? What’s the asking price? Shipment to The Netherlands of all this possible? Tax and health insurance included? Just a few random questions, hope you understand. :)

MayonaiseBoy
      Spectator

I’d be interested in the Tristessa 12\". How much to ship it to me here in Seattle, WA?

Viewing 7 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.