Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

msw
      Keymaster

i think, anyway. i had a look at mine. it came from the UK and has identical CD batch codes burned into the underside of the CD itself. the \"matrix code\" is extremely similar, but obviously varies, as i think every copy will. mine just happens to be watermarked. there is no other evidence to suggest it is US. it actually all points the other way.

i was thinking this too.
      aren’t all ebay sellers, watermarked and not watermarked, from the uk?

or have these samplers been found in the us too?

i think, anyway. i had a look at mine. it came from the UK and has identical CD batch codes burned into the underside of the CD itself. the "matrix code" is extremely similar, but obviously varies, as i think every copy will. mine just happens to be watermarked. there is no other evidence to suggest it is US. it actually all points the other way.[/quote:fk5jszvm]

I agree too!!!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i was thinking this too.
      aren’t all ebay sellers, watermarked and not watermarked, from the uk?

or have these samplers been found in the us too?[/quote:2g1ab7zy]

i haven’t found one in the US yet, and every single one i’ve seen is from overseas (UK).

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i think, anyway. i had a look at mine. it came from the UK and has identical CD batch codes burned into the underside of the CD itself. the "matrix code" is extremely similar, but obviously varies, as i think every copy will. mine just happens to be watermarked. there is no other evidence to suggest it is US. it actually all points the other way.[/quote:10vueryz]

I agree too!!![/quote:10vueryz]

:)

Arthur
      Spectator

Good point. All UK if you ask me. I’ll correct the one on SPfreaks that states US now.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Thanks!

Good point. All UK if you ask me. I’ll correct the one on SPfreaks that states US now.[/quote:1n5xt7ye]
      still says "US" when i have a look: http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=3829

Arthur
      Spectator

Busy with it as we speak. Uploading a few other things too.

oh wow, that oceania live in nyc promo. nice.

thanks, arthur!

There is heaps of these, enough for everyone. There is probably so many to try and sell those expensive sets :D

I got both versions for about 10 pound each :)

marce
      Spectator

the version of God in mine is the studio version instead of the DD version. does anyone know if this is the case with all copies of this promo?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i don’t know, that’s a really good question though!

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Studio version for me.

1979 and 33 are awesome btw!

Also,mine doesn’t have the watermark notes on the back of the insert or the sleeve.

marce
      Spectator

same with mine. does yours have the sticker in the back?

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

yeah.

marce
      Spectator

mine doesn’t have the sticker. thanks for the info!

this sampler is a good short version of the box, and makes a pretty good listen!

Viewing 16 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.