Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

breun
      Spectator

I went to California for three weeks (got back yesterday) and I picked up a second-hand copy of the original 1994 promo of Earphoria for $20 in San Francisco. Thanks to SPfreaks for helping me identify the real thing!

I already had an old copy of Earphoria (got it cheap), but I always thought it was a bootleg. Well, I still think it is, but I just checked and it’s different from the bootleg versions listed on SPfreaks. My copy has the blue cd with the red hearts (so it’s not the silver cd with black hearts bootleg), but it doesn’t have the Virgin logo with the typo. It just doesn’t have a Virgin logo at all! Anyone else have this one?

can you make scans to add this third earphoria bootleg to the spfreaks collection? i bet there are even more than three different kinds. earphoria must be one of the most bootlegged releases, with only 1000 official copies (before 2002).

i recently discovered i still have some scans from a fake drown promo. i no longer own the cd (i sent it back to the seller), but i made scans while i had it in my possession. i guess i should add these to the collection as well.

breun
      Spectator

I’ll scan the bootleg when I visit my parents again and think of bringing the bootleg.

Viewing 2 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.