• Author

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I submit, in no particular order:

Machina II (25)
      Tristessa Red 7\" TP (5)
      I Am One 7\" TP (3?)
      Light Into Dark 12\" TP (2?)
      Siamese Singles 7\" TPs (colored or black) (?????)
      Ava Adore/Perfect 7\" TPs (????)
      Siamese Singles 12\" WLPs (25-30 each?)
      Siva/Rhino 7\" WLP (no idea)
      Tristessa Grey 7\" (100 or so?)
      Daughter flexi-disc (?????)

These are all pretty hard to come by. Obviously, certain ones, like the Machina II are pretty much holy grails and will never be sold. But some of the rest are surprisingly available. Esp. the 12\" Siamese era WLPs. Those are up for grabs on eBay constantly. Kinda makes ya wonder?

everybody probably knows this, but one of the 25 machina II’s (no. 17 i believe) was put on ebay…
      it reached something like $1000 (probably way more) before being pulled off. i guess he wanted to keep it in the end :)
      i think the seller was in france.

Sven
      Spectator

it reached around USD 10.000 even and was pulled off ebay cause the seller didn’t expect those sums of money for the set. the high bidder was french.

yeah that was it :)

Sven
      Spectator

I Am One 7" TP (3?)
      Light Into Dark 12" TP (2?)
      Siva/Rhino 7" WLP (no idea)

[/quote:2s0lnkmw]

I Am One – rag paper sleeve, only saw one over, remaining two in BCs possession. One in a fan’s collection I believe.
      Light into Dark – 3 copies I believe, one seen myself.
      Siva/Rhino – more copies than expected at first, there was a time this one could be found in Holland – not easily but it could be done unlike expectations – so I guess a decent amount of these found their way to Holland for some strange reason – then again – I was given 5 copies of a Kylie 7" for Red Blooded Woman of which only 50 promotional copies exist by a venue here in Holland that had these just gathering dust there so these made it to Holland and eventually unto ebay naturally ;)
      Daughter – couple of hundred I guess, unsuccesful magazine, hard to find in the mag, loose copies do pop up now and then, very hard to find in a good playable condition and if you have own, the sound quality of a flexi really sucks…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I Am One 7" TP (3?)
      Light Into Dark 12" TP (2?)
      Siva/Rhino 7" WLP (no idea)

[/quote:2g6ix3aw]

I Am One – rag paper sleeve, only saw one over, remaining two in BCs possession. One in a fan’s collection I believe.
      Light into Dark – 3 copies I believe, one seen myself.
      Siva/Rhino – more copies than expected at first, there was a time this one could be found in Holland – not easily but it could be done unlike expectations – so I guess a decent amount of these found their way to Holland for some strange reason – then again – I was given 5 copies of a Kylie 7" for Red Blooded Woman of which only 50 promotional copies exist by a venue here in Holland that had these just gathering dust there so these made it to Holland and eventually unto ebay naturally ;)
      Daughter – couple of hundred I guess, unsuccesful magazine, hard to find in the mag, loose copies do pop up now and then, very hard to find in a good playable condition and if you have own, the sound quality of a flexi really sucks…[/quote:2g6ix3aw]

Yeah, I saw the IAO 7" t/p on eBay maybe 12-13 years ago. Never seen another one since.

I have a Daughter in the mag, never played, I expect the quality blows. But nonetheless, tis cool to own the only official release of the song (minus the demos).

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.