Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

Since a lot of items on ebay won’t ship to the EU, it is sometimes frustrating not to be able to bid on things I would like to add to my collection. Are there any US residents on this board who would be willing to help me out occasionally by providing me with a shipping address? (and take the risk that I win the object of his/her desire? :wink: ) Thanks!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Since a lot of items on ebay won’t ship to the EU, it is sometimes frustrating not to be able to bid on things I would like to add to my collection. Are there any US residents on this board who would be willing to help me out occasionally by providing me with a shipping address? (and take the risk that I win the object of his/her desire? :wink: ) Thanks!

edit: just realised this topic should’ve been under trading & collecting.[/quote:3gakcr94]

i’ve done this many times. live in TN, so more east coast of the US. and then i ship/forward the item right on to you. so you can use me if you like. where do you live (country)? i should mention, i tend to travel HEAVILY for weeks at a time, so it may take awhile, but usually, it’s not a big deal.

Spag
      Spectator

Thanks! :D Don’t know if I’ll be needing it soon, but it’s good to know that it’s possible. I don’t mind if the shipping takes a while. I’ll PM you when I need your help. I’m Dutch, btw.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Thanks! :D Don’t know if I’ll be needing it soon, but it’s good to know that it’s possible. I don’t mind if the shipping takes a while. I’ll PM you when I need your help. I’m Dutch, btw.[/quote:3iw2u4u5]

okay, no worries! just let me know. :)

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.