Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

last_rose_of_summer
      Keymaster

now, i really focus on things that i feel are important, and require instant attention. i can’t seem to make it beyond family and work. nothing else matters (metallica). work is only artificially important, though. it’s a means to support an end. the coefficient we all apply to our daily formulas. without it, they’d all be incorrect. (not true)

i’ve found the only true happiness is when you smile internally. and then, give that smile to another. smiling forward. realizing life is basically shit, and having the awareness to not get lost in the negativity or scale of it; rather, positively \"thinking\" of an opposition.

in this way, it’s a constant battle. for me. an everyday fight. one i can win, but am tired of fighting.

i just slide through the donut that is time. (purple is a fruit.)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

to each their own (pastry)

marigold
      Spectator

i’ve found the only true happiness is when you smile internally. and then, give that smile to another. [/quote:2aij4tor]
      :)

in this way, it’s a constant battle. for me. an everyday fight. one i can win, but am tired of fighting.[/quote:2aij4tor]

maybe you have to find more powerful – or just different – weapons to fight it?

now, i really focus on things that i feel are important, and require instant attention. i can’t seem to make it beyond family and work. nothing else matters (metallica). work is only artificially important, though. it’s a means to support an end. the coefficient we all apply to our daily formulas. without it, they’d all be incorrect. (not true)

i’ve found the only true happiness is when you smile internally. and then, give that smile to another. smiling forward. realizing life is basically shit, and having the awareness to not get lost in the negativity or scale of it; rather, positively "thinking" of an opposition.

in this way, it’s a constant battle. for me. an everyday fight. one i can win, but am tired of fighting.[/quote:22mp7g5d]

I feel the same way. That is a great way to put it, work is only artificially important. We have to work to be able to support the things that really matter. But we spend so much time at work that we don’t get much time to enjoy everything we work to get. Circular trap.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.