Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

BleedingTheOrchid
      Spectator

Does anyone know what D’Arcy has been up to since the break up of the Pumpkins? As much as I like Ginger, I am used to seeing a tall, blond woman playing bass.

I have heard that she owns a horse ranch in Montana and owns some antique shops but none of it was verified. I also heard she was divorced from Kerry Brown. I’m not sure if she is still involved with Scratchie Records — it sounded like James had taken that over completely.

I also am curious why Billy has called her \"mean-spirited\". I know she has/had trouble w/ addiction but so did Jimmy.

I would love to know what she is up to. .

~luxe

hmm… same. i’d like to know where she’s gotten to too. but, y’know, following a bands break up at least one of the members seems to go missing (RATM had Zack de la rocha [sp?] go missing)
      so yeah – im sure she’ll show up eventually

luxe
      Spectator

It seems like she has completely dropped below the radar screen. James has his own web site but I have not seen nor heard of D’Arcy having a web site.

While I think that the Pumpkins were able to come back and still totally rock completely w/o D’Arcy, I thought that when Zach left RATM the band was not ever the same. In my opinion, he made the band just as Billy & Jimmy make the Pumpkins, and I think slowly Jeff is really starting to become a Pumpkin — he was a perfect fit.

~luxe

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

[url:wvwpcqqq]http://www.darcywretzky.org/index.html[/url:wvwpcqqq]
      The person who runs the site said this:

Last word gotten from a source close to D’arcy is that she’s living in her farm in Michigan with her boyfriend and his son. So it seems she’s got her stuff back together and is enjoying a quiet life away from the spotlight.This is what I’ve gotten from a source on D’arcy.How true it is,I don’t know.But it seem to be reliable source here, it has always been for me,So.
      Here’s a recent image someone was able to pass along:

[url:10lc9t7y]http://www.darcywretzky.org/index.html[/url:10lc9t7y]
      The person who runs the site said this:

Last word gotten from a source close to D’arcy is that she’s living in her farm in Michigan with her boyfriend and his son. So it seems she’s got her stuff back together and is enjoying a quiet life away from the spotlight.This is what I’ve gotten from a source on D’arcy.How true it is,I don’t know.But it seem to be reliable source here, it has always been for me,So.
      Here’s a recent image someone was able to pass along:
      [/quote:10lc9t7y]
      o_O
      thats d’arcy? huh… looks kinda like her… yet not? hah if i could see her hair i’d be able to tell :lol:

luxe
      Spectator

Thanks for the info. I bookmarked the site. It seems legit. I hope she’s happy and it sounds like she is. I have to say, I wouldn’t have recognized her in that picture. I, also, am looking for that platinum blond hair.

~luxe

manillascissor
      Keymaster

That does look like her. Wow, she’s definitely aware she is out of the spotlight. I hope she is better (drugs and all that) and happy. I still want to retire on a ranch somewhere, so I can understand her doing so. Farewell and goodnight I suppose…

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

That does look like her. Wow, she’s definitely aware she is out of the spotlight. .[/quote:2ma6k0mn]

:lol: ….Yeah,she is REALLY aware she out the spotlight. ..It does look like her..I’m glad to see she’s cleaned up from her drugs problems etc.And hoping she’s living a happy life.

and I think slowly Jeff is really starting to become a Pumpkin — he was a perfect fit.

~luxe[/quote:18uqzqil]
      yes very much agree luxe i dont know why everybody wants darcy and james back. can you imagine smashing pumpkins not breaking up in 2000 and still playing with all people? and no changes in the band? is billy still allowed to keep the name pumpkins when the band changed then? yes of course

Viewing 8 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.