Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

When your time has come to an end. Do you want to be buried into the ground with the bugs inside your coffin, be cremated and sit in an urn on someones mantle or be scattered amongst the earth (which I hear is illegal)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’ll go first. I don’t want o be buried in the ground. I am going with burn me and sprinkle me into the wind or pollute the ocean..and if my children decide to house me in an urn, I (my ghostly self) will manged to knock it on the floor so they can sweep me up. (I will tell them this before I die :lol: ) So when I knock it off the mantle or wherever the place me they realize that I knocked myself over and then they will respect what I had asked them to do :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m going to go with none of above. i plan on rising from the dead and stalking the living. :twisted:

Anonymous
      Spectator

you are going to walk around like MJ’s zombies in thriller :lol:
      oh we will be able to know when you come around…the stench will be horrendous :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

actually i was thinking more like vampire. they dress better and take baths. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

just don’t bathe in holy water…and don’t stalk me
      but I will definitely tell you who’s blood you can go suck-just not mine hahahaha

blueczarina
      Spectator

i promise i won’t bathe in holy water and that i won’t get you. i think i might turn Billy into Nosferatu Billy though. he just looks so hott in the Ava Adore vid. 8)

mmm yes he does! :)

i haven’t really though about how i want to be disposed of. i guess burried.

Anonymous
      Spectator

you and blue can be vamps then….I’ll be non existent with nothing left to prove I was ever here :lol:
      besides the children..oh blue..you can’t come and hang out as a vamp either-I’ll be dead before you :P
      and Billy looks gross in that video very pasty white-he looks better being just Billy

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i want to be mummified.

blueczarina
      Spectator

no vampire Billy is hott 8) :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

well mummified people aren’t hott
      so I agree vampire Billy is hott compared to a mummy

blueczarina
      Spectator

vampire Billy is smoking hott compared to lots of people :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

People are so silly on this forum.

* Walks away shaking head *

blueczarina
      Spectator

People are so silly on this forum.

* Walks away shaking head *[/quote:3hee1rqt]

:lol:

vampire Billy is smoking hott compared to lots of people :P[/quote:yej8mqvy]

yes, this is true.

blueczarina
      Spectator

vampire Billy is smoking hott compared to lots of people :P[/quote:1r8klhf5]

yes, this is true.[/quote:1r8klhf5]

hell yeah!

Viewing 16 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.