Viewing 73 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

Wow….this came out of nowhere. Wonder why Chicago only? Why not announce it in advance?

Here is the listing:

7\" #1 (chicago area only it appears)

Side a: Widow Make My Mind
      Side b: Song for a Son

http://cgi.ebay.com/record-store-day-sm … _500wt_975

7\" #2 (LA area only it appears)

Side a: Astral Planes
      Side B: A Stitch in Time

http://cgi.ebay.com/SMASHING-PUMPKINS-R … _500wt_975

Both limited to 250, on red vinyl and with different picture sleeves….wow.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Cool finds Shawn. :D I just bought a WWMM one.

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah, nice surprise from the Smashing Pumpkins. This auction #230463670963 contains an extra poster with the 7\".

some pumpkins
      Spectator

it looks like all 250 of them are gonna be on ebay. i hope yalls get to grab one.

i just realized there are 2 versions available.

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m not really interested in vinyl, so in no way I’m going to compete with you vinyl collecting guys… :wink:

But it’s a cool item, that’s for sure! And a really nice surprise from Mr Corgan!

I found a CD/vinyl/obelisk pre-release however, also connected to Record Store Day, and limited to 250 also. I’m a bit doubtful about it, so I asked the seller first. Hopefully noone grabs it before I got my answer… :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

I’m not really interested in vinyl, so in no way I’m going to compete with you vinyl collecting guys… :wink:

But it’s a cool item, that’s for sure! And a really nice surprise from Mr Corgan!

I found a CD/vinyl/obelisk pre-release however, also connected to Record Store Day, and limited to 250 also. I’m a bit doubtful about it, so I asked the seller first. Hopefully noone grabs it before I got my answer… :wink:[/quote:1s89gkjk]

Is there really any difference on the pre- release and the may release? Would be cool if the pre-release were numbered up to those 250, and the next month release were not.

Arthur
      Spectator

This is what the seller answered to me first, but I’m awaiting answers to my second set of questions…

\"Sorry for the misunderstanding. This might be the same version that will be released on May 25th, but only 250 were made available prior to that date at the exclusive SP show on record store day.\"

manillascissor
      Keymaster

This is what the seller answered to me first, but I’m awaiting answers to my second set of questions…

"Sorry for the misunderstanding. This might be the same version that will be released on May 25th, but only 250 were made available prior to that date at the exclusive SP show on record store day."[/quote:1hru6nz7]

I doubt it’s the same version, as it says limited edition of 250 right on the sleeves.

EDIT: I’m speaking only for the vinyls.

Arthur
      Spectator

Seller just send me more answers… The total promo/limited package for Los Angeles (where they played) is a red wristband with Smashing Pumpkins and Record Store Day on it, the limited 7\" vinyl, the promo poster, AND the Teargarden vinyl/cd/obelisk package that is supposed to be released on May 25. I’m now checking if I can buy that whole set from him for a nice price, would be cool I guess. Otherwise, nevermind… :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Seller just send me more answers… The total promo/limited package for Los Angeles (where they played) is a red wristband with Smashing Pumpkins and Record Store Day on it, the limited 7" vinyl, the promo poster, AND the Teargarden vinyl/cd/obelisk package that is supposed to be released on May 25. I’m now checking if I can buy that whole set from him for a nice price, would be cool I guess. Otherwise, nevermind… :wink:[/quote:pyti6826]

you also have to buy some pee from people who soiled their pants at the show. not worth it.

Arthur
      Spectator

you also have to buy some pee from people who soiled their pants at the show. not worth it.[/quote:c20rhsx0]
      Oh yes, I know what you mean. Seller raised the price of the auction for the Teargarden box only with 50% (from buy it now 99 to 149) when we were talking, so I’m not interested anymore. I was hoping he would do the total package with poster and etc. for the old price, then it would have been kinda fair. Now I’ll buy the 30 bucks version, and it will look exactly the same as this one! nya nya nya! :twisted:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

the teargarden vinyl/cd/obelisk’s that people got at the show aren’t labeled or numbered in any special way. so yeah, wait it out.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

[url:hc655jql]https://www.vvmo.com/[/url:hc655jql]

New Arrivals

some pumpkins
      Spectator

[url:3tjmh15c]https://www.vvmo.com/[/url:3tjmh15c]

New Arrivals[/quote:3tjmh15c]

ordered:) let’s hope what i ordered for a very reasonable price is still in stock

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

Those were my thoughts precisely

marigold
      Spectator

[url:399au8xo]https://www.vvmo.com/[/url:399au8xo]

New Arrivals[/quote:399au8xo]

I got one from there. I just hope it makes it all the way to NZ. :)

[url:1lsychyh]https://www.vvmo.com/[/url:1lsychyh]

New Arrivals[/quote:1lsychyh]
      but it says "(Last update : April 12, 2010 )". maybe it’s not up to date?

marigold
      Spectator

it’s not listed on that site anymore… I guess they sold their quota?

cool. let’s hope that everyone who ordered it from that site will actually receive a copy. i thought the site looked a bit funny.

Danni
      Spectator

Hey

Is it reliable that there are only 250 copies made? Who knows if there aren’t more?

Though, not to be compared but-

I mean, the Zeitgeist limited (book edition) cd is easier to get than the standard Zeitgeist cd release. The standard cd is almost more \"limited\" than the limited one. Did I mess it up, yah?

I know you can’t compare these two releases, but still.

Danni
      Spectator

cool. let’s hope that everyone who ordered it from that site will actually receive a copy. i thought the site looked a bit funny.[/quote:2lfwn4jt]

Yes. It looked like it was made by a 12-y.o in a school project or something. Suspicious! Is the word.

how did you feel leaving your credit card info on that website?

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

how did you feel leaving your credit card info on that website?[/quote:344yqncg]

I like a good pink website as much as the next SPFreak but I did feel a bit nervous to be honest. Did you take the chance? I’m curious to know if anyone got an email letting them know that their card has been charged and the record has been shipped.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

Is it reliable that there are only 250 copies made? Who knows if there aren’t more?[/quote:kxxtxhir]

The sleeve of the record specifically states limited edition of 250 units.

amnesia
      Spectator

how did you feel leaving your credit card info on that website?[/quote:zoxrdrp4]

I like a good pink website as much as the next SPFreak but I did feel a bit nervous to be honest. Did you take the chance? I’m curious to know if anyone got an email letting them know that their card has been charged and the record has been shipped.[/quote:zoxrdrp4]

Mail them and ask. :wink:

Danni
      Spectator

Ahum, okey. Haven’t yet seen it up-close. Hope to get one, though. I wonder if the price will drop a bit within….. say, the next week or so?

Did you take the chance?[/quote:1rguosmg]
      yes, i did. i have been expecting an email to tell me that they’ve run out of copies, and i would have been fine with that, but so far i received nothing.
      i think it’ll be all right.
      we’ll see.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i called the store today. an email will be going out tomorrow informing people if they got one or didnt

glassonglass
      Spectator

Selling 1 7” red single for widow make my mind/ song for a son

if interested emaill me instore@smashingpumpkins2007.com

marigold
      Spectator

i called the store today. an email will be going out tomorrow informing people if they got one or didnt[/quote:3qkg5n7o]

My credit card has been charged by them so I certainly hope I got one!

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

i called the store today. an email will be going out tomorrow informing people if they got one or didnt[/quote:io7dw4gh]

My credit card has been charged by them so I certainly hope I got one![/quote:io7dw4gh]

No email.
      Credit Card has been charged.
      Fingers still crossed

My credit card has been charged by them so I certainly hope I got one![/quote:1mj6x147]

No email.
      Credit Card has been charged.
      Fingers still crossed[/quote:1mj6x147]
      at what time (and in what timezone) did you order this from their website?
      (normally you will have received an automatically generated email at the same time, telling you they will try to process each order within 24 hours and that they will update you when the item has been shipped.)

i called the store today. an email will be going out tomorrow informing people if they got one or didnt[/quote:3e8rxhdl]
      when did you call the store? on monday or tuesday?

i never expected much from this, but now i’m curious if i got one.

Arthur
      Spectator

Buy it now-prices on eBay for these two 7\"s tend to be very high, up to 200 dollar. A few of them are still below 100 dollar though, with the bidding still going strong… You all think 50-75 dollar is kinda fair, right? Why do people pay so much for this then? Pffff… I even get emails outside this forum where to get this rarity, while I’m just as \"surprised\" as anyone else! :lol:

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

[url:had2w5hy]https://www.vvmo.com/[/url:had2w5hy]

New Arrivals[/quote:had2w5hy]

at what time (and in what timezone) did you order this from their website?[/quote:had2w5hy]

I posted the link at 7:01PM EST on 4/18 so my best guess is that I sent my order around 6:30PM EST on 4/18.

I just got my confirmation e-mail that the record shipped. So take that for what it is. Likely everyone who put their order in before they took it off of the website will get theirs.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Same here, I just got a confirmation email.

marigold
      Spectator

I just got a confirmation email :) they probably had a few to get through – and I imagine they would only have one or 2 admin people working on it.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

it was probably 1 pm california time when i called. monday. but who cares now? the good news has arrived.

[url:2qw2rg48]https://www.vvmo.com/[/url:2qw2rg48]

New Arrivals[/quote:2qw2rg48]

at what time (and in what timezone) did you order this from their website?[/quote:2qw2rg48]

I posted the link at 7:01PM EST on 4/18 so my best guess is that I sent my order around 6:30PM EST on 4/18.

I just got my confirmation e-mail that the record shipped. So take that for what it is. Likely everyone who put their order in before they took it off of the website will get theirs.[/quote:2qw2rg48]
      i haven’t received a confirmation mail.

so you ordered 7pm (some USA timezone) on sunday evening?
      i ordered just after midnight (saturday to sunday) central european time.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i ordered 5 mins after mirrorboxer posted the link

amnesia
      Spectator

[url:111q98nj]https://www.vvmo.com/[/url:111q98nj]

New Arrivals[/quote:111q98nj]

at what time (and in what timezone) did you order this from their website?[/quote:111q98nj]

I just got my confirmation e-mail that the record shipped. So take that for what it is. Likely everyone who put their order in before they took it off of the website will get theirs.[/quote:111q98nj]
      i haven’t received a confirmation mail.

so you ordered 7pm (some USA timezone) on sunday evening?
      i ordered just after midnight (saturday to sunday) central european time.[/quote:111q98nj]

Guess they dont ship to Europe, or they dont give a fuck.

Guess they dont ship to Europe, or they dont give a fuck.[/quote:3mosj1oa]
      ahahaha. that would be so rude.
      anyway, still haven’t seen any email.

… but i just checked my credit card, and $20 (€15,10) has been taken out by vintage vinyl. yay! bargain.

amnesia
      Spectator

Guess they dont ship to Europe, or they dont give a fuck.[/quote:49db6i86]
      ahahaha. that would be so rude.
      anyway, still haven’t seen any email.

… but i just checked my credit card, and $20 (€15,10) has been taken out by vintage vinyl. yay! bargain.[/quote:49db6i86]

LOL greedy fuckers.Mail them and ask why they taken the money from your creditcard, and yet they are ignoring you.

It wouldn’t surprise me if you wrote them a mail, they would add your ass on a ignorer list.

on the other hand, it seems that the price on ebay has gone up instead of down. there are no (relatively) cheap copies left. even the cheapest copies are over $100 right now.

Arthur
      Spectator

… but i just checked my credit card, and $20 (€15,10) has been taken out by vintage vinyl. yay! bargain.[/quote:lnz80t1t]
      Is that for 1 or both copies? I don’t know what was on that website… I only noticed the update date of April 12, mentioned here before…

some pumpkins
      Spectator

mine came in the mail today. not from the store, but from ebay auctions.
      here’s a thought…why not call the record store and inquire about your order?

… but i just checked my credit card, and $20 (€15,10) has been taken out by vintage vinyl. yay! bargain.[/quote:1g5f7ohd]
      Is that for 1 or both copies? I don’t know what was on that website… I only noticed the update date of April 12, mentioned here before…[/quote:1g5f7ohd]
      that’s for one copy (widow wake my mind/song for a son). $10 for the single, $10 for shipping.

here’s a thought…why not call the record store and inquire about your order?[/quote:28zvsdsq]
      all is fine now. i knew it was fine as soon as i saw they charged my card. they only do that once they’re shipping your item. now i also received a confirmation email. they do that afterwards. apparently, they did all the international orders last.

Danni
      Spectator

on the other hand, it seems that the price on ebay has gone up instead of down. there are no (relatively) cheap copies left. even the cheapest copies are over $100 right now.[/quote:2xh10ozj]

I guess I’m not in the race anymore. Definately not if it’s going to be around $100.

I can imagine the ones who bought the single for $7 and sold it for $100+ going "Ha! Suckers!"

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

on the other hand, it seems that the price on ebay has gone up instead of down. there are no (relatively) cheap copies left. even the cheapest copies are over $100 right now.[/quote:1nhdl655]

I guess I’m not in the race anymore. Definately not if it’s going to be around $100.

I can imagine the ones who bought the single for $7 and sold it for $100+ going "Ha! Suckers!"[/quote:1nhdl655]

A buyer bought using BIN for $175 and an auction that ended with bidding around $150. If people are willing to pay that much, I guess it’s no surprise that a seller has now posted a BIN for $400. I doubt they’ll get that but we’ll see soon enough.

i had to think deep before i got what you meant with BIN. (buy-it-now.)

pumpkinfan
      Spectator

I have gotten an email saying that mine has been shipped. I ordered it at around 5:00 pm EST on Saturday, FWIW.

Danni
      Spectator

on the other hand, it seems that the price on ebay has gone up instead of down. there are no (relatively) cheap copies left. even the cheapest copies are over $100 right now.[/quote:2kju63ng]

I can imagine the ones who bought the single for $7 and sold it for $100+ going "Ha! Suckers!"[/quote:2kju63ng]

A buyer bought using BIN for $175 and an auction that ended with bidding around $150. If people are willing to pay that much, I guess it’s no surprise that a seller has now posted a BIN for $400. I doubt they’ll get that but we’ll see soon enough.[/quote:2kju63ng]

Exorbitant price.

pumpkinfan
      Spectator

In case anyone is wondering on timing of shipment, etc., I got my copy in the mail today.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

In case anyone is wondering on timing of shipment, etc., I got my copy in the mail today.[/quote:34mffxfm]

Yeah same here. Took a whole 1 day.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

here’s a thought…why not call the record store and inquire about your order?[/quote:35sve0sj]
      all is fine now. i knew it was fine as soon as i saw they charged my card. they only do that once they’re shipping your item. now i also received a confirmation email. they do that afterwards. apparently, they did all the international orders last.[/quote:35sve0sj]

good times :)

the poster is sick. i’ve already framed it and put it on the wall.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

In case anyone is wondering on timing of shipment, etc., I got my copy in the mail today.[/quote:w9zbiwff]

The single from Chicago arrived today for me as well. I now have both in hand.

Arthur
      Spectator

Are you guys proud/happy/etc. to have these? Is this a \"special\" thingy in your collection? Just curious, as everybody is kinda cool about it…

Collectspumpkins
      Spectator

Are you guys proud/happy/etc. to have these? Is this a "special" thingy in your collection? Just curious, as everybody is kinda cool about it…[/quote:mrgt94hj]

As someone who has always been a "numbers" guy in terms of pressing quantity, I would say that these should rank in the area of Grey Tristessa/I Am One Flexi territory. Only 250 copies made each, which makes it extremely limited in terms of the 7" history of the band, which is why I mentioned the Grey Tristessa/I am One Flexi. Plus, with the unexpected nature of release (only 2 locations, with no advance notice), this is pretty cool.

I think these will only increase in value as time goes own, especially if the Teargarden series takes off. Of course, I don’t know how long it will take to release 11 boxsets. At the rate we’ve currently been going, it may be 2020 before it is done…heh.

Personally, I just wish they had spent the extra money and put labels on the 7". They almost look like bootleg productions, but with the 7" pictured in the Teargarden Vol. 1 boxset not having a label either, I guess this is what they decided. At least put "SP" or "Pumpkins" in the run-off groove…heh.

Just my 2 cents.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i agree with what collectpumpkins writes, but i think it’s gonna be a while before someone is willing to trade a grey tristessa or i am one flexi for astral planes/asit or sfas/wwmm 7” or pay as much for one.

marigold
      Spectator

Are you guys proud/happy/etc. to have these? Is this a "special" thingy in your collection? Just curious, as everybody is kinda cool about it…[/quote:37dz39ve]

I may be the only person in my country with one of these, so that’s pretty cool.

And it only took 3 days to get here. :)

Sven
      Spectator

Are you guys proud/happy/etc. to have these? Is this a "special" thingy in your collection? Just curious, as everybody is kinda cool about it…[/quote:29gfitrc]

As someone who has always been a "numbers" guy in terms of pressing quantity, I would say that these should rank in the area of Grey Tristessa/I Am One Flexi territory. Only 250 copies made each, which makes it extremely limited in terms of the 7" history of the band, which is why I mentioned the Grey Tristessa/I am One Flexi. Plus, with the unexpected nature of release (only 2 locations, with no advance notice), this is pretty cool.

I think these will only increase in value as time goes own, especially if the Teargarden series takes off. Of course, I don’t know how long it will take to release 11 boxsets. At the rate we’ve currently been going, it may be 2020 before it is done…heh.

Personally, I just wish they had spent the extra money and put labels on the 7". They almost look like bootleg productions, but with the 7" pictured in the Teargarden Vol. 1 boxset not having a label either, I guess this is what they decided. At least put "SP" or "Pumpkins" in the run-off groove…heh.

Just my 2 cents.[/quote:29gfitrc]

while i do agree on the inherent rarity aspect of these releases, i think there’s quite a difference when comparing these new releases to rarities like the grey Tristessa and the I Am One flexi in terms of collecting value.
      the market for TSP has somewhat collapsed since the break-up and current reformation of ‘the band’, coupled with the contemporary status of the band featuring only BC from the original line-up, and considering the impact and musical/productional quality of the recent material.
      TSP used to be in the limelight and the collectors market reflected the mainstream popularity of the band in quite high prices for the really rare items.
      the market for the non die-hard collector has since slowed down i feel. even the die-hard collector of days past, quite often doesn’t follow the band nowaays in and with everything now released. not only does time move on, people also judge on the current material.
      therefore i believe the early rarities will always remain in higher regard and thus in higher value than these two very rare and quite surprising vinyl releases.
      of course only time will tell and a 250 only release by the name TSP will be a valuable item for sure, it’s just that i feel the infamous tracks like Tristessa or I Am One will win any day over the recent material, also in terms of collectors value.
      having said this; the availability of the older gems is quite lower than these in the current markets. the early ones are secured by collectors now. collectors really needing to keep their collections up to date will pay top dollar now and snatch up their copies. i just don’t believe this will be reflected in a long term quite high value.

The only thing these two releases have in common with the grey Tristessa or I Am One flexi is the small quantity.

The new releases are:
      – brand new; not old
      – pressed in low quantity on purpose (and not by accident, or because it’s a promo, or because the band isn’t well known yet). Feels like an artificial rarity. Maybe created to increase interest? (Or maybe because of a new realism: \"If we press 1000, they’ll never sell out.\")
      – done very quickly for Record Store Day (I get that impression). I’m not saying this is what happened, but maybe they just said something like \"hey, yes, you can download the mp3s of our website and press two singles.\" That’s the feeling I get.

On top of that, they don’t contain anything interesting, anything that isn’t out there yet.

Has anyone listened to their WWMM/Song for a Son 7\"? Did you notice that both songs fade out early? I think this adds to the crappiness of this release.

Sven
      Spectator

The only thing these two releases have in common with the grey Tristessa or I Am One flexi is the small quantity.

The new releases are:
      – brand new; not old
      – pressed in low quantity on purpose (and not by accident, or because it’s a promo, or because the band isn’t well known yet). Feels like an artificial rarity. Maybe created to increase interest? (Or maybe because of a new realism: "If we press 1000, they’ll never sell out.")
      – done very quickly for Record Store Day (I get that impression). I’m not saying this is what happened, but maybe they just said something like "hey, yes, you can download the mp3s of our website and press two singles." That’s the feeling I get.

On top of that, they don’t contain anything interesting, anything that isn’t out there yet.

Has anyone listened to their WWMM/Song for a Son 7"? Did you notice that both songs fade out early? I think this adds to the crappiness of this release.[/quote:3eltzjbe]

i too got the feeling this super limited edition was a split decision between making sure the edition sold out on the one hand and a marketing plot to garner any new or revived interest, maybe even lifting on the coattails of the massive Record Store Day promotion for the Teargarden project which hasn’t exactly been met with quite favorable press…

i’m not saying it’s a really desperate attempt to launch TSP into some limelight with a couple of quickies, but it sure looks like it from some valid perspectives. since the releases don’t contain any exclusive material, fade out, miss labels et cetera, i just cannot see these retain any long term high collectors value.

glassonglass
      Spectator

How many copies did they make of the APFH, that always goes for high on unopened copy so 250 is nothing when i own 3 of them thats only 247 left of the window single
      now how many people will hold on to it? you will be lucky to see one of these for sale once every few months if ur lucky sven!

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m with you, glassonglass, it can still be considered a kinda underground thingy in this non-vinyl era, so hardcore vinyl collectors will always consider this as a rare and valuable item, I guess. And it is already reaching the I Am One 7\" collectors’ prices, in just a few days… But if those prices stand long term, I don’t know.

At least we can say, we are all surprised by this move, and most are pleasantly surprised!

glassonglass
      Spectator

What is the print run on the song for a sailor box set?

Sven
      Spectator

I’m with you, glassonglass, it can still be considered a kinda underground thingy in this non-vinyl era, so hardcore vinyl collectors will always consider this as a rare and valuable item, I guess. And it is already reaching the I Am One 7" collectors’ prices, in just a few days… But if those prices stand long term, I don’t know.

At least we can say, we are all surprised by this move, and most are pleasantly surprised![/quote:37c7hz4z]

maybe…

the current high prices on auction are just a matter of people missing out on the initial release snatching up any copy hitting the market. as there’s no exclusive material there and since it is not one of the highlight releases as per the inherent song material and as those things do matter to and for vinyl collectors and collectors per se the limited amount pressed will be and remain an important factor/issue, still it’s mostly an oddity release when compared to a debut release 7" or a release on an imprint like Sub Pop. don’t forget the value per se of the name TSP has markedly decreased over the last years, also and mostly reflected in the values for the post-reunion items.

we’ll see what happens. considering collectors interest in other bands i’ve seen marked interest in the long run for older and baseline important releases when compared to much rarer releases from an era considered to be of lower artistic quality. for example: for Nine Inch Nails all and everything around The Downward Spiral and The Fragile era’s is quite sought after, while prior and most markedly after, the values drop quite dramatically.

i also mean: the marketplace is not totally blind or stupid as to look to the limited edition factor only. you could release a fart by BC on a super limited 7", but would it fetch any high prices? there’s still a lot of value in the musical content itself. i’d be very surprised if the long term value of these 7" will remain to top USD 100.

How many copies did they make of the APFH, that always goes for high on unopened copy so 250 is nothing when i own 3 of them thats only 247 left of the window single
      now how many people will hold on to it? you will be lucky to see one of these for sale once every few months if ur lucky sven![/quote:3ibhlb1l]
      says the guy who bought three copies so he could sell two on ebay for insane prices… (it’s always good to have a bit of perspective.)

there were thousands of the TAFH box set. according to spfc.org there were two pressings of 200,000 and 250,000 copies.

they will make 10,000 copies of the first teargarden EP, according to an ad from the record company.

glassonglass
      Spectator

ill sell to you with a 5 dollar coupon :P

Danni
      Spectator

on the other hand, it seems that the price on ebay has gone up instead of down. there are no (relatively) cheap copies left. even the cheapest copies are over $100 right now.[/quote:38h5ha6t]

I can imagine the ones who bought the single for $7 and sold it for $100+ going "Ha! Suckers!"[/quote:38h5ha6t]

I’m a sucker. That’s right- after some consideration I couldn’t resist a copy of the Astral Planes/A Stitch In Time 7" so I got one. And my girlfriend killed me on the spot. Hope it arrives soon, though.

Arthur
      Spectator

And my girlfriend killed me on the spot.[/quote:32g1bjiw]
      :lol: My wife is sometimes the same. Then I remind her of her Gucci and other expensive, branded, bags…

She sometimes even shuts up! :lol:

Danni
      Spectator

And my girlfriend killed me on the spot.[/quote:16pdvyhd]
      :lol: My wife is sometimes the same. Then I remind her of her Gucci and other expensive, branded, bags…

She sometimes even shuts up! :lol:[/quote:16pdvyhd]

Right Arthur. And the tattoos which is the worst thing considered from an investment point of view. This record will at least increase in value. I hope. Besides, gr-r-r-r-runge and tattoos are dead.

By the way, that aeroplane-humming guitar in the end of Astral Planes is so cool.

Arthur
      Spectator

Both for 275 bucks, or best offer. :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0471025420

Viewing 73 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.