Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

Billy on twitter today… he said the same thing back in March – only it was ‘a new SP album’

I think he should take a nice relaxing holiday after all that touring, but no, he just keeps on working!

Arthur
      Spectator

I think it will be an acoustic album that will sell OK, and a surprisingly different rock/metal album that nobody understands, but that will proof to be ‘lightyears ahead of its times’.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i think it’s the machina reissue, double album, as intended

marigold
      Spectator

I thought it was Machina I&II and posted that on the oboard – but got this in reply [url:rao0mtj5]http://www.crestfallen.com/2013/04/27/smashing-pumpkins-are-working-on-a-fresh-mix-of-the-machina-tracks/[/url:rao0mtj5] so it seems like he started that back in April :?

Acoustic and rock/metal double album sounds good to me! 8)

And there was this: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment … d=10824973

‘a planned double album’

manillascissor
      Keymaster

foo fighters already did the heavy/soft double album, so the pumpkins can’t go there!

jupiter
      Spectator

we are talking about billy :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Sha and Marie wrote a very interesting piece about this back in May, I just remembered. It was published on bystarlight.org, in that short period that they tried to set up a news section on there. It’s a shame that the news section was discontinued (or is taking a really long break?), if you ask me… :roll:

http://bystarlight.org/news/the-smashin … lbum-2013/

Im one of the writers/researchers there and i have no idea whats going on. It was really busy for a couple of months or so, we were all working on mulitple stories, then it just stopped dead. I hope it picks up soon

Arthur
      Spectator

Im one of the writers/researchers there and i have no idea whats going on. It was really busy for a couple of months or so, we were all working on mulitple stories, then it just stopped dead. I hope it picks up soon[/quote:2cwim7s8]
      Me too man, it was a pretty good initiative of our friend Marie. It’s a lot of work though; we also have issues sometimes to get a steady flow of articles in from our group of SPfreaks writers. Not sure if 1+1=2, but Marie was in some shit with some people lately (some issues with another fan site, and next to that her images section is still offline I noticed, so that issue is not over either as it seems) and maybe she has chosen to stay low-profile for a while. I don’t know.

Yeah its not looking too good really, especially how the images are offline. Thought that was going to end months ago. I think she will probably keep a low profile, like you say, for a while and try and get things going again soon

manillascissor
      Keymaster

whatever she decides, we should respect and honor all that she has already done.

Arthur
      Spectator

Amen to that. :)

Viewing 11 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.