Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

firecrasher
      Spectator

A Sydney record has \"SMASHING PUMPKINS Chicago Tapes & Demos\" for $39….. to much for an unofficial vinly.?? :shock:

I’ve noticed it’s not in the Collection Main Page.??

manillascissor
      Keymaster

a bit pricey for a shitty bootleg. it’s not here cause i don’t think anyone bothered to scan it and send it in. i would, but i don’t own it. if it was for sale for $10, i’d buy it just to scan in.

Gossamer33
      Spectator

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too……….. i’m in the mood for buying some SP merch but.!!! :(

firecrasher
      Spectator

I have it – please let me know how to submit items and I will (I’m new here!). I picked it up for $25 last year at a record shop in Baltimore.

Thanks!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I have it – please let me know how to submit items and I will (I’m new here!). I picked it up for $25 last year at a record shop in Baltimore.

Thanks![/quote:1xumlyzx]

just scan it and send it in to the email provided at the bottom left of the homepage! thanks!

firecrasher
      Spectator

You’re welcome! LPs are too big for my scanner – are photos acceptable?

Scanning smaller items for submission as we speak.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Scanning smaller items for submission as we speak.[/quote:38jl4ta7]

not really. scan the record in 4 parts. send all to the email and i can merge them. just place the record in each corner, rotating 90 degrees each time. (when i say each corner, i mean leave a bit of space [1/4"] for buffering purposes), on both laterals.

if not possible, just send photos. again, thanks.

King of Gloom
      Spectator

And otherwise there are shitty pictures for a shitty bootleg. How fitting. :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

And otherwise there are shitty pictures for a shitty bootleg. How fitting. :)[/quote:un6cqxm6]

hehe :P

firecrasher
      Spectator

Scanning smaller items for submission as we speak.[/quote:3rbq4xcf]

not really. scan the record in 4 parts. send all to the email and i can merge them. just place the record in each corner, rotating 90 degrees each time. (when i say each corner, i mean leave a bit of space [1/4"] for buffering purposes), on both laterals.

if not possible, just send photos. again, thanks.[/quote:3rbq4xcf]

Scanned and sent… let me know what you think, or if you need a re-do (or if it’s just hopeless and I should get a photo). It’s still shrink-wrapped.

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.