Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

jupiter
      Spectator

did anyone suspect that our governments were lying and spying, etc? – yes

if anyone is not convinced, please read some of the documents that were released by Manning and Snowden at wikileaks

:)

marigold
      Spectator

well, not exactly the govt, see here for an explanation: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s0csb3

still not good – but like the post says – accountability (and transparency) would help a lot

jupiter
      Spectator

it’s all about our corrupt little minds!

this is a post (supposed to be a reply to the ufo thread, but i musthave hit New Topic on this one too)

meh

marigold
      Spectator

the corporations corrupt minds you mean?

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 … ching-you/

I think it’s all about controlling the market for certain products (big brands) and profits.

More reason to support local products and services! :)

jupiter
      Spectator

i blame free trade

the oppression that we are fighting can all be traced back to ppls greed :(

i blame you.

jupiter
      Spectator

all humans are to blame!

marigold
      Spectator

Not all humans, I wouldn’t blame people like the Dalai Lama, and those working to help others. Snowden and Manning too!

I blame corporations, they run the world, but it’s very difficult for most of us to avoid supporting them – for example if you have a car, it’s impossible! :?

I was reading today about income tax not existing before 1913 – gotta wonder how we (or the govt) survived before then….hmmm :?:

I was reading today about income tax not existing before 1913 – gotta wonder how we (or the govt) survived before then….hmmm :?:[/quote:2qt23uk9]
      i bet a huge amount of people didn’t.

marigold
      Spectator

they probably didn’t, and a huge amount are barely surviving today :?

so what exactly are you saying about income tax? i’m getting mixed messages here.

jupiter
      Spectator

you do realize, the way the world is going, human culling will be necessary in 200-300 years :(

marigold
      Spectator

so what exactly are you saying about income tax? i’m getting mixed messages here.[/quote:erhithtw]

I actually think it’s worse now, more poverty, more wars, and more inequality – thanks income tax! :evil:

jupiter
      Spectator

yes, governments have cleverly (or stupidly) gradually increased taxes :(

Viewing 13 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.