Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

toad32r
      Spectator

I’ve been really playing Machina II alot lately, no one really talks about it due to it not being released as an actual album. There are a LOT of great tunes on there!! Some of the softer tunes are awesome. I can listen to Let Me Give the World to You,Innosense, Slow Dawn, Satur9….an the list goes on. Depending on moods, as to heavy tunes or soft, Machina II covers alot of ground. Just wondered if anyone had any favorite tunes off of it?

yeah i really like that album too. i burned all the e.ps and the lp’s of it i downloaded onto cd… makes life a lot easier :lol:
      i think the album as a whole is really good… but i really like real love, home, let me give the world to you, and go. i think those are just some nice mellow-ish songs on there :lol:

how cool somebody (not just somebody, our 1 and only toad32r! we missed you for a while mate! :P ) started this topic. i love this MII too actually, for the rocking songs like soul power and white spider. and i love in my body, nobody ever talks about that song!

toad32r
      Spectator

Well, i didnt go anywere, just kinda lost my way. Its hard to find time for inspiration, when there is no time to breathe. I have to tell you, it feels good to take a deep breathe. Oct. 7th isnt coming fast enough… thats when im going to the SP show. Good to be back Orchid. See u round

Oct. 7th isnt coming fast enough… thats when im going to the SP show.[/quote:1nwp50xf] thats a long time :(
      i’m seeing them… on sunday! (woo reading festival :D) along with NIN, biffy clyro, …oh sod it if you want to know who else just check the website…

Good to be back Orchid. See u round[/quote:2pjyopov]
      really toad32r i mean it, i told superlord last week also i missed you, didn’t i superlord. you spice it up here lots mate. hey cheer up, shit happens man. take a breath when you need it, just know we are around.

ok ok ok should stick to the subject. who likes in my body also?

Good to be back Orchid. See u round[/quote:36c088d8]
      really toad32r i mean it, i told superlord last week also i missed you, didn’t i superlord. you spice it up here lots mate. hey cheer up, shit happens man. take a breath when you need it, just know we are around.[/quote:36c088d8] yup. he did :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Good to be back Orchid. See u round[/quote:3owfas1y]

ok ok ok should stick to the subject. who likes in my body also?[/quote:3owfas1y]

If you listen to that song casually, it almost sounds like he is saying, in my butt. lol. funny…

If you listen to that song casually, it almost sounds like he is saying, in my butt. lol. funny…[/quote:og0yt89e]
      i left that anal phase behind me when i was 4 years old, how old are you manilla? :P

manillascissor
      Keymaster

If you listen to that song casually, it almost sounds like he is saying, in my butt. lol. funny…[/quote:156i4ibp]
      i left that anal phase behind me when i was 4 years old, how old are you manilla? :P[/quote:156i4ibp]

So what was going on with you anally from 0 to 4? :lol:

I’m 28.

So what was going on with you anally from 0 to 4? :lol:

I’m 28.[/quote:ibucwcec]
      none of your business my parents thought it was no fun though :P anyway youre to old to have that kind of childish fun manilla!

toad32r
      Spectator

The more i listen to this album, the more songs make it to my favorites list….Dross!

Viewing 11 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.