Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

Stupid question, but since there are so many Machina promos out there, is there anything that differentiates the promos with the Alternate version of AOI versus those promos that don’t?

I guess I was wondering if there is anything I could spot that would let me know if I came across it on a website that would make me immediately know that was the one or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Stupid question, but since there are so many Machina promos out there, is there anything that differentiates the promos with the Alternate version of AOI versus those promos that don’t?

I guess I was wondering if there is anything I could spot that would let me know if I came across it on a website that would make me immediately know that was the one or not.

Any help would be appreciated.[/quote:1ilfwe9t]

I think Mayonaise owns one. Which one is it again, Mayo?

On a sidenote, the UK Untitled in-house 3trk promo features a version with a drum/bass intro, truly different than other versions that I know of. It’s not on RSPAA, for example.

amnesia
      Spectator

I got this one. ( the one Derek mentioned ). I haven’t heard that version yet.

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=1797

I also own this one.Acetate promo (Not Final Mastering/mix, or whatever its called), On that one AOI is different from the orignal Machina cd and the other promos ive heard.

http://www.spfreaks.com/default.aspx?pa … &item=2602

I hope this info is usefull for you Shawn. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

There are some promos that are edited to differing track lengths as well, but they are essentially the same song, maybe just a little longer or shorter in length by a few seconds or two. It’s actually really hard to follow. :!:

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.