Spectator

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Sven is the bomb. 8)

Sven
      Spectator

thnx :)

wow!- this is a really long time ago!-
      good to read again though!; brings back very nice memories!…

i guess i did another piece like this on the Paris and Ghent meeting and possibly on the Chicago adventure too…

damn!; gotta see if i still have those saved, somewhere…

mr.benway
      Spectator

Those were the days ;)

thnx :)

wow!- this is a really long time ago!-
      good to read again though!; brings back very nice memories!…

i guess i did another piece like this on the Paris and Ghent meeting and possibly on the Chicago adventure too…

damn!; gotta see if i still have those saved, somewhere…[/quote:37ia935r]
      That would be cool. I like these little stories around the concerts.
      On the old German-Messagebord we had a section with concert reviews, lots of stories with these little stories around the concerts.

On AMSP i found the starting point of your 2000 concert reviews:

Arthur
      Spectator

Bring it on, bring it on! Phabeltastik reads all this!

(Which reminds me I was supposed to get a full copy of that 6hr Kink Radio show. The DJs were getting drunk in the end, Sven told me, and he should know, being one of them… :wink: :P )

And let me bring in a little funny anecdote too. I know Sven only AFTER Smashing Pumpkins broke up, and only when I wanted to start SPfreaks.com in 2003. We were so surprised that between 1994 – 2003 we never had heard about each other, though both being huge fans and collectors of their music… Sven went to a rather large higher number of Smashing Pumpkins concerts though, and he had a few more music rarities back then… :wink:

We called it that I must have lived in a \"parallel SP universe\" in the beginning. :lol:

And it was Sven that brought me via-via into contact with a seller of the extremely rare French \"La Saga Racontee\" promo, including the unused and pristine order form that comes with it. I cherish that promo + form as one of my most valuable finds, with a great memory to Sven, as he is linked to that specific find in the early days of our friendship. 8)

Check out La Saga Racontee, if you like: http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=456

Sven
      Spectator

Bring it on, bring it on! Phabeltastik reads all this!

(Which reminds me I was supposed to get a full copy of that 6hr Kink Radio show. The DJs were getting drunk in the end, Sven told me, and he should know, being one of them… :wink: :P )

And let me bring in a little funny anecdote too. I know Sven only AFTER Smashing Pumpkins broke up, and only when I wanted to start SPfreaks.com in 2003. We were so surprised that between 1994 – 2003 we never had heard about each other, though both being huge fans and collectors of their music… Sven went to a rather large higher number of Smashing Pumpkins concerts though, and he had a few more music rarities back then… :wink:

We called it that I must have lived in a "parallel SP universe" in the beginning. :lol:

And it was Sven that brought me via-via into contact with a seller of the extremely rare French "La Saga Racontee" promo, including the unused and pristine order form that comes with it. I cherish that promo + form as one of my most valuable finds, with a great memory to Sven, as he is linked to that specific find in the early days of our friendship. 8)

Check out La Saga Racontee, if you like: http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=456[/quote:2yi8swd3]

thnx.
      right now: i’m too tired to write a genuine and true response.
      thanks a lot! – means the world to me! – will get back to you!!!…

thank you people!-
      for all the kind words: much appreciated!

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.