Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Superlordspamulon
      Spectator

It’s the sixth time in a row they played exactly the same setlist.

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … locid=1070

The SPfreaks database now went over 8,000 (8,024) tracks, typing out this setlist.

Wow. I can’t believe I typed them all out by myself.

But I did. I rock! 8)

Rock on! 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

YOU DA MAN!

toad32r
      Spectator

Needs to have \" I of the Mourning\" added! (Its kinda funny, no matter how many, or what songs they play… I WANT MORE!!!! LOL ) I do have to say, I an sooooo freakin’ happy they are playing Mayonaise!! It’s my favorite song.

I wonder if they would (could) play a… 8 hour concert ?… they should be able to play all the tunes i want to hear then!!! LOL just dreamin’

I wonder if they would (could) play a… 8 hour concert ?… they should be able to play all the tunes i want to hear then!!! LOL just dreamin'[/quote:3u5w067r] Oh god… that would be unbelievable… i could die happy the next day if i got to see a show like that…

Fez
      Spectator

I believe you would be all dead by the end of the show. Including The Pumpkins :mrgreen:
      Just kidding :)
      Hehe, great dream, 8 hours long show :)!

I believe you would be all dead by the end of the show. Including The Pumpkins :mrgreen:
      Just kidding :)
      Hehe, great dream, 8 hours long show :)![/quote:3vqjpkeg] Well, if they had 15-30 minute breaks every hour for everyone to rest up, and everybody was mature and sensible, i think it could work :)

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Touring & Concert’ is closed to new topics and replies.