Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

Looks like he put several early Marked/SPish items up on Ebay today.

[url:1imld0mk]http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/8848rr[/url:1imld0mk]

Some of the descriptions, are pretty classic in my opinion. Wonder how they’ll do.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

cool. i won’t be bidding on any of these, i have no interest, but good luck to anyone here that does.

Arthur
      Spectator

Have fun and dont take it all to seriously you SP freaks.[/quote:2pci1sbp]

A classic indeed! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

cool. i won’t be bidding on any of these, i have no interest, but good luck to anyone here that does.[/quote:39agzbx1]

Oh good, maybe someone who’s interested has a remote chance, then. :wink: *

* No, not me (for the record).

Danni
      Spectator

I got this anwser from the seller on these tapes when asked if it’s the genuine stuff:

\"Daniel,
      This tape is for those who do not have the music.
      IE it is most of the Gish demos, I am one, Rhino, Daydream etc. Also has Jennifer Ever.
      As stated Sun ( aka death of a mind ) and Spiteface were actually The Marked songs as well as Pumpkin tracks. This tape is not about collecting and more about if want to hear these demos and if you do not have them. if you are being a freak and thinking you are going to sell it on for big bucks …these songs / demos are available and out there so it is not super rare
      by any means.. R\"

manillascissor
      Keymaster

cool. i won’t be bidding on any of these, i have no interest, but good luck to anyone here that does.[/quote:29ax28dx]

Oh good, maybe someone who’s interested has a remote chance, then. :wink: *

* No, not me (for the record).[/quote:29ax28dx]

touche!

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.