Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

I have been visiting this forum for the last year or so and finally got around to creating my profile. I am very excited to participate in all of the discussion here. While I was updating my owners list, I noticed that the Singles Soundtrack that I own on vinyl isn’t listed. Who here is interested in the catelog number and matrix number?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Is it the Dutch pressing?

We need scans or pictures to update the database. Can you provide these as well?

amnesia
      Spectator

Yes, pls scan whatever Pumpkins relative things you have thats not in our database, we will really appreciate that alot. :)

Reminds me i still have some things i need to scan. :roll: :P

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

We need scans or pictures to update the database. Can you provide these as well?[/quote:2lzwkzoq]

Yes. It was pressed in Holland. I can take the digital pictures, but I will need directions to help either posting the pictures in the forum or who to send them to.

Also, What pictures does the community need? Front cover, Back cover, Side A and Side B?

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

Also, could someone give me a rough idea on the value of the zero (promo) vinyl? Either what you paid or sold it for would be great.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

We need scans or pictures to update the database. Can you provide these as well?[/quote:3f4irnbt]

Yes. It was pressed in Holland. I can take the digital pictures, but I will need directions to help either posting the pictures in the forum or who to send them to.

Also, What pictures does the community need? Front cover, Back cover, Side A and Side B?[/quote:3f4irnbt]

Yeah, scans are preferred, but most people cannot scan a 12" item, so just digital pictures are welcome. And everything you said is correct.

You can send the scans to @spfreaks.com">spf-contact@spfreaks.com.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Also, could someone give me a rough idea on the value of the zero (promo) vinyl? Either what you paid or sold it for would be great.[/quote:2hwdl3zd]

I’d say at least $50. Maybe $75-100.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

I e-mailed the pictures and thanks for the price estimate. Just curious…how did you come up with the dollar amount?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I e-mailed the pictures and thanks for the price estimate. Just curious…how did you come up with the dollar amount?[/quote:3eycwdn6]

I’ve just been collecting since right around when that single came out, so I’ve seen a few for sale over the years.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

I’ve just been collecting since right around when that single came out, so I’ve seen a few for sale over the years.[/quote:vyv98n8e]

Many thanks!

i was more thinking $40 for the zero promo 12\".

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

i was more thinking $40 for the zero promo 12".[/quote:1uojl1sf]

You got a spare one?

negative.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

i was more thinking $40 for the zero promo 12".[/quote:29l12gg6]

Isn’t there only 500 or so pressed? With as much as say a 1979 12" sells for, wouldn’t zero be valued higher than $40?

how much does the 1979 12\" sell for? $20? less? i never see much interest on ebay.

Anonymous
      Spectator

how much does the 1979 12" sell for? $20? less? i never see much interest on ebay.[/quote:19djudbg]

Sounds about right to me, there’s seemingly always several around.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

You both are probably right. It’s been a while since i’ve priced the 1979 12\" but I want to say I remembered putting a value between $30 and $35 on it. That’s why I assumed that zero would be worth more.

$50 sounds also ok to me for the zero 12\". definitely not a ripoff.
      $75-100 seems too much.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

$50 sounds also ok to me for the zero 12". definitely not a ripoff.
      $75-100 seems too much.[/quote:33ff8pvx]

Thanks everyone for their input! I can usually price most of my vinyl based on past auctions to gauge their worth. Zero is difficult to pin down only because of how you never see them for sale. I will take $50 as the starting point for this one.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

negative.[/quote:2rz4squj]

fook!

haha.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

peshky svine!

Viewing 21 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.