Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Collectspumpkins
      Spectator

So yeah, the CD set does exist, I was able to confirm (again) via e-mail this week.

I figured since the broadcast window was in 2000, that the set might finally be able to get purchased, but I was shot down again, almost 9 years later.

Media-Lane International, headquartered in the UK (and the UK arm of Westwood One) owns the rights to this set, which can still be ordered on one of their web forms.

If we ever are going to see this get into the hands of a collector, then we are going to have to reach out to European radio stations that Media-Lane deals with and see if they have a copy just lying around that they no longer have any interest in airing.

Man, I would really love to get this. This show is likely rarer than the BBC Transcription CD Promos. Anyone in the UK, want to go to the Media-Lane office and maybe just ask if they can get pictures of it?? heh.

Shawn

Arthur
      Spectator

Hehe, never heard of it before… Let’s try to chase this cutie down, I’m game. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

any leads?

Arthur
      Spectator

Media-Lane International, headquartered in the UK (and the UK arm of Westwood One) owns the rights to this set, which can still be ordered on one of their web forms.

Anyone in the UK, want to go to the Media-Lane office and maybe just ask if they can get pictures of it?? heh.

Shawn[/quote:21s95vvd]
      I’ve send them an email just now, asking for pics and which radio stations in NL received that set, so I can go there and take pics myself. Fingers crossed…

mickyshambles
      Spectator

i can call them, if you want.

i drove through there a couple of times last year. darnit.
      still, i’m only about 40/45mins drive away anyway.

Arthur
      Spectator

Well, I never heard from them anymore… Will you be so friendly to drive there? Would be awesome! 8)

Collectspumpkins
      Spectator

Media-Lane was never keen to respond to my requests either back in the day. Might be easier to find radio stations in Canada that would have broadcast the show that just have a 3CD set collecting dust….

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.