Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

some pumpkins
      Spectator

manillascissor
      Keymaster

This is no test pressing, rather, the standard WLP version, released as standard.

You made my heart skip though, Mayo. Please don’t do that again. Only one rare 12\" t/p per year, please!!!!!

amnesia
      Spectator

This is no test pressing, rather, the standard WLP version, released as standard.

You made my heart skip though, Mayo. Please don’t do that again. Only one rare 12" t/p per year, please!!!!![/quote:26xp5pjr]

Haha, im sorry for almost giving you a heartattack.I had no idea it was a standard release, it just said test press on ebay and what do i know about vinyls :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

thanks for bringing it to my (our) attention though!!!!!

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i saw that yesterday and was skeptical of the test press part. i already have this and was fairly sure that there was only one version of this vinyl. thanks for comfirming it guys.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i’ll look for that ”tp” etching on the vinyl when i get home tonight.

Arthur
      Spectator

i’ll look for that ”tp” etching on the vinyl when i get home tonight.[/quote:3ckq2aul]
      I’m curious about that too yeah.

HUTTP127 is just the matrix code for this release. it’s on every copy. this code is also present on the sticker.
      http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=1876

no way these are test pressings. the matrix code is not even \"hand written\".

maybe the P in HUTTP stands for promo?
      i’ve noticed that some 12\" vinyl single releases have a code that starts with HUTT, while there 7\" counterpart have a similar code that starts with HUT (with only one T).
      cd counterparts usually have a code that starts with HUTC or HUTCD.
      this can imply that the T and the P in HUTTP do not belong together: the HUTT stands for 12\" single release on Hut Recordings, and the P for something else.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

thats exactly what i have on mine cool as ice cream.

Viewing 8 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.