Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

Cool As Ice Cream
      Spectator

Sven, are you planning to do a track by track analysis?

milan
      Spectator

Ps listening to it on Spotify right now

milan
      Spectator

Holy crap! Double door rehearsals are awesomer than awesome <3

Sven
      Spectator

will do this weekend if i get to it :)

Sven
      Spectator

where on Spotify???????

Sven
      Spectator

ok iTINES i get it…

will do a review this weekend; awesome stuff!

Spag
      Spectator

It’s on Spotify, too.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

CD arrived today.No vinyl yet,sadly.

Looks sexy!

milan
      Spectator

Spiteface tease in Little Ditty!!!!

King of Gloom
      Spectator

This reissue will have to wait, I can’t afford it right now. But I’m looking forward to it!

This reissue will have to wait, I can’t afford it right now. But I’m looking forward to it![/quote:2s2qjjxt]
      You wont be disappointed, loving it so far!

Spag
      Spectator

Seems that TAFH is removed from Spotify after only a few days. Didn’t even get the chance to listen to all the discs.

Sven
      Spectator

Damn! Review will follow shortly, but may take 2 months for me to post it here…

milan
      Spectator

Seems that TAFH is removed from Spotify after only a few days. Didn’t even get the chance to listen to all the discs.[/quote:37j7sy3i]
      Yup, it’s gone in the Netherlands. Happened to the MCIS deluxe too.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Spiteface tease in Little Ditty!!!![/quote:10rsw0ia]

i would have totally missed that. thanks for pointing it out

Spag
      Spectator

Seems that TAFH is removed from Spotify after only a few days. Didn’t even get the chance to listen to all the discs.[/quote:3s3cec62]
      Yup, it’s gone in the Netherlands. Happened to the MCIS deluxe too.[/quote:3s3cec62]

And now it’s back up again. Strange.

davidp2007
      Spectator

I’m a little late to the party but I currently can’t afford the deluxe box set either. Can’t wait until I do. I will wait until I am working again. I have some gift cards but not enough to cover the cost.

Sven
      Spectator

anybody find the vinyl at a decent price and what’s your idea of the vinyl box (and of the new mix of Pastichio Medley)?

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

anybody find the vinyl at a decent price […]?[/quote:g098d6zt]

This is what i’ve been waiting for. I can’t justify the current price. My eyes have been open, but the best I’ve seen is $98 on amazon.ca

Anyone seen better? I’m looking for $75-80 ($15/EP)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i have not seen better yet. :(

toad32r
      Spectator

Does anyone know if TAFH reissue was a more \"limited\" release than the other reissues? I was able to find Gish and SD at my local record shop…MCIS and Pisces were easily ordered through the record shop on the corner (I always have this place order things like this to support local businesses, even though I could just do it myself), BUT, TAFH, even though it was the \"newest\" of the reissues, wasn’t available through the stores distributor. The big, beautiful MCIS box was even still available this long after its release. They had to order TAFH off of Amazon for me. I just didn’t know if TAFH set was released more limited just like the original was released. And the price of it went up REAL FAST too.

i’ve never seen the tafh reissue in any shop here.
      i guessed the shops never got them in, because the price was too high. but that was just a guess.
      maybe it is indeed a limited release.

i never saw the price go up. as far as i know, it’s always been very expensive.

Viewing 21 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.