Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

Can anyone confirm the existence of a US CD promo of this single, I saw one on ebay the other day, jewel case back insert only but the auction has been withdrawn.

Also does anyone know the existence of others apart from these;

Australian
      U.K
      Swedish
      :?:
      Cheers

Arthur
      Spectator

Cool find that US promo, never seen it so far!

UK promo exists, it’s on SPfreaks.com already, but the rest… not seen it either!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I have not seen one.

Was the US promo clearly a promo (different kind of cd, for example), or could it have been a regular US cd single, with the front insert missing?

I thought they no longer made promos for US releases, but instead simply tagged the regular release with a promo stamp or sticker.

tiny
      Spectator

Tarantula was released i the U.S as a promo check out http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=4919 The US release I saw for That’s the Way was in the exact format as the U.S Taranatula minus the picture sleeve, ie. the text on the back sleeve was in a similar format. It clearly said U.S.

bryan

oh, like that. i see. yeah, they still make one track promos; i forgot about that for a sec.

Arthur
      Spectator

Bryan send in pics of his promo. Cool artwork, me wanna badly that also! :roll:

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=2179

tiny
      Spectator

tiny
      Spectator

Here it is it is, it does exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=2340

Bryan

Arthur
      Spectator

Here it is it is, it does exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan[/quote:10u8vqqh]
      Yeah… It took me a while to find it, but by accident I have 2 now! Shall we do a trade, when you find me an Australian promo of this single? I have hard times finding it… :?

That is if you are still looking for the US promo of course.

tiny
      Spectator

i will keep my eye out. I am still after a copy, let you know if I find the australian one.

Arthur
      Spectator

Awesome, hugs to you Bryan. That US promo is in mint condition (except for a few little surface scratches on the jewel case, both have that…). If you want I can send it to you already, trusting you to find me that Australian promo some day soon. Deal?

tiny
      Spectator

Very tempting offer Arthur, but I cannot guarantee finding another copy, so it would not be fair to take your CD. Are you after any other Australian pressings? I can keep my eye out.

Bryan

Arthur
      Spectator

Very tempting offer Arthur, but I cannot guarantee finding another copy, so it would not be fair to take your CD. Are you after any other Australian pressings? I can keep my eye out.

Bryan[/quote:3pa0is0n]
      Yeah I am actually. This is my Australian pressings wantlist:

-1979 Mixes
      -Zero
      -Thirty-Three (3 track cardsleeve release!)
      -Perfect (3 track single)
      -Stand Inside Your Love (2 track single)

Also I’m looking for

-Soiled Gold Hits, a bFM compilation with Set The Ray To Jerry on it
      -The Trip 2 – Consider the Alternative with Cherub Rock on it

These compilations are Made In New Zealand if I’m right. Would be pretty cool if you ever found 1 or some of it Bryan! Oh and I traded That’s The Way (My Love Is) AU promo already with kittykat, so that’s off the list. :wink:

Viewing 13 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.