Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author

Superlordspamulon
      Spectator

It has been on the front page of SP.com for a day and no-one has started a topic on it!

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/news_2973

Anywho, your thoughts on this?

I’d like to think you guys contributed to around a third of the overall sales of Zeitgeist :wink:

if warners use this as an excuse to release yet another version i’m gonna kill someone

I’d like to think you guys contributed to around a third of the overall sales of Zeitgeist :wink: [/quote:35yuxfst]
      i’m sure it must be more! :D

we deserve a gold cd version of zeitgeist, just like the caroline employees when gish went gold. ([url:35yuxfst]http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?page=COLLDETAILS&item=496[/url:35yuxfst])

Arthur
      Spectator

I’d like to think you guys contributed to around a third of the overall sales of Zeitgeist :wink: [/quote:2sj413ke]
      i’m sure it must be more! :D

we deserve a gold cd version of zeitgeist, just like the caroline employees when gish went gold. ([url:2sj413ke]http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?page=COLLDETAILS&item=496[/url:2sj413ke])[/quote:2sj413ke]
      Absolutely, just my thoughts!

Either way, still quite an accomplishment in this iTunes- and download era…

Absolutely, just my thoughts!

Either way, still quite an accomplishment in this iTunes- and download era…[/quote:2wh6djnj] I think iTune downloads of ZG count, but i’m not sure of that.

Arthur
      Spectator

Superlordspamulon, here’s a little tribute to you and to Zeitgeist gone gold. Wished this could be done! :lol:

Haha, that’s awesome! :D

Shannen
      Spectator

Superlordspamulon, here’s a little tribute to you and to Zeitgeist gone gold. Wished this could be done! :lol: [/quote:139py688]

Is this a prank? :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Is this a prank? :P[/quote:3d3sji5m]

No not yet, but we could make it one maybe. Superlordspamulon, want to upload this pic on SP.com? :wink:

Done and done.

Just got to wait for approval now…

But they let anything through, so no worries there :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Done and done.[/quote:zk1ncumw]

You are my HERO! 8)

Done and done.[/quote:bourylc9]

You are my HERO! 8)[/quote:bourylc9]
      All in a days work :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah. And now lean back and see if somebody notices. I think it will spread a little buzz. Wanna bet? :wink:

Yeah. And now lean back and see if somebody notices. I think it will spread a little buzz. Wanna bet? :wink:[/quote:17rwvqlk]
      I mentioned spfreaks.com in the caption underneath the picture, so we might get a few more users here :)

Arthur
      Spectator

I mentioned spfreaks.com in the caption underneath the picture, so we might get a few more users here :)[/quote:2vftc61u]
      Let’s party! :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

toad32r
      Spectator

I want one!!!

Arthur
      Spectator

I want one!!![/quote:1mfnsehq]
      To tell you the truth… me too! :lol:

Seriously, 1 of my plans was to ask Billy and band/label for a special SPfreaks-only release. For example a genuine Mashed Potatoes release, or the full versions of all Pastichio Medley snippets release. Would be quite something huh!

Seriously, 1 of my plans was to ask Billy and band/label for a special SPfreaks-only release. For example a genuine Mashed Potatoes release, or the full versions of all Pastichio Medley snippets release. Would be quite something huh![/quote:2kgthk79] Try it!

Go to one of their shows, and hang around the stage exit (or w/e the band come out) and just talk to them :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Try it!

Go to one of their shows, and hang around the stage exit (or w/e the band come out) and just talk to them :wink:[/quote:3pkxbe8s]

Actually I just did something else. I wrote Billy, Jimmy and their media people an email with this idea, to celebrate our 5 Year Anniversary together. I’m expecting nothing, but let’s all hope they will at least write something back. Keep you posted.

Try it!

Go to one of their shows, and hang around the stage exit (or w/e the band come out) and just talk to them :wink:[/quote:eei5zbwc]

Actually I just did something else. I wrote Billy, Jimmy and their media people an email with this idea, to celebrate our 5 Year Anniversary together. I’m expecting nothing, but let’s all hope they will at least write something back. Keep you posted.[/quote:eei5zbwc]

Oh cool. Even if we don’t get a special release for ourselves, we may still be able to put a "Endorsed by Billy Corgan himself! "I totally endorse this site [or w/e]" " banner on the frontpage :lol:

Viewing 19 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.