Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author

amnesia
      Keymaster

Does anyone know of the different Zeitgeist releases? I’ve heard of a green edition, a German edition w/ 72 pg. book. I’ve also heard of a yellow edition? It’s starting again, trying to account for every single release!!!

:D

toad32r
      Spectator

Hey Manilla,

All ive heard soo far is that there are going to be six different versions of the album, each having a different tracklist. The article that talks about it doesn’t really give any more info than that.

check wikipedia – there are 8 different versions confirmed!
      some people think that SP are trying to milk the fans
      i think that the p2p sites are gonna get a lot of hits soon enough…

8 different versions? All with extra bonustracks/dvd’s/books? I’m only gonna buy the dvd and the book and when the limited yellow version looks cool, i might consider that one also… they are pretty cheap however, i mean compared to the standard cd price here and there… or are they expecting iTunes to take over the market?

8 different versions? All with extra bonustracks/dvd’s/books? I’m only gonna buy the dvd and the book and when the limited yellow version looks cool, i might consider that one also… they are pretty cheap however, i mean compared to the standard cd price here and there… or are they expecting iTunes to take over the market?[/quote:d50zde29]
      umm no… not quite… the green version is an hmv exclusive, and all it is a green slipcase… no extra tracks
      some versions have ‘exclusive’ tracks, which doesnt make sense because at leats two have dath from above as an extra – which is already available as the b-side to tarantula
      and of course the regular version has nothing extra in it

thanks Superlordspamulon! (long name! cool name, but I had to recheck twice to spell it right :lol: ) so i guess just buy those 2 cd’s (book/dvd) and maybe the single for a good price later on ebay might cover it all huh…

hey no problem!
      you do know it is possible to just highlight and copy+paste the username? :lol:
      it’ll probably cover it – i’m not too sure, i’ll have to check the tracklists. I’ve already got the single (and death from above is really good, if you haven’t heard it) so i’m good there, and i’m gonna try and get the special edition version too :)

yeah actually i did hear dead from above on the pumpkins homepage, but it was on a youtube link or something like that. looked like a fanmade thingy. with toys and shuttles and lasers hahaha! kinda funny. but the song was really not bad indeed. talkin’ about the tracks, i’ve seen gossamer on Rock Am Ring stream with that funny hippierocker person (Scorpions related?) on guitar. would that be released as a b-side somewhere? i do hope so because it’s awesome!

ugh… i havent heard it yet (bad pumpkins fan!) but i’m really not sure. it may be, may not. i believe it was written and may have been recorded for zeitgeist, so you never know, it may be!

ugh… i havent heard it yet (bad pumpkins fan!) but i’m really not sure. it may be, may not. i believe it was written and may have been recorded for zeitgeist, so you never know, it may be![/quote:c5gm6yn5]
      well, i hope so. a few days ago i read the homepage here and it said there’s a video of Rock Am Ring on thepumpkins.net. at that time it wasn’t available however… :cry: you should see it when you got bit of time left.

yeah i could do that now actually :) thanks!

yeah i could do that now actually :) thanks![/quote:2kkvqygq]
      yw mate, enjoy the show :)

Gibbs
      Spectator

Hey. I’ve read in a lot of places that there is a DVD version of Zeitgeist, but on wikipedia there is no mention of it? Does anyone know where it will be available/how to get it most easily?

Gibbs
      Spectator

nvm. missed it at first glance. Germany gets the DVD…great. See you on ebay.

nvm. missed it at first glance. Germany gets the DVD…great. See you on ebay.[/quote:23n92jzx]
      is the dvd already on ebay? wasn’t the releasedate 07-10-07????

Gibbs
      Spectator

I wish. But no.10th July is right. I was just saying, ebay is the only way ill be able to get it.

just so you know, england gets it on the 9th
      i think it’s because it monday then…

Shannen
      Spectator

Somehow I only found there are only 6 versions of Zeitgeist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist_ … kins_album)).

However I found a Warner Music version from Malaysia which they did not mentioned it on anyof the website pertaining Zeitgeist releases.

Shannen
      Spectator

I have another copy of Asia (Singapore) version added to my collection :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Does this version say Made in Singapore on it? If so, awesome!

any news on a vinyl release of zeitgeist?
      wasn’t it supposed to come out in september?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I’ve heard nothing. But I’ve heard multiple pushbacks, so I’d expect this for awhile. :S

Shannen
      Spectator

I have been traveling for a bit around the globe and been looking around for the vinyl too but I have yet to see any at the shelves.

found a zeitgeist vinyl. sealed. finally!
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0604448065

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0604448065[/quote:1inl8cli]

8) Well done! :lol: What’s next on your agenda?

amnesia
      Spectator

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0604448065[/quote:2jh3z5c2]

Nice try, Bram :lol:

Viewing 25 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.