Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

ClevelandPumpkins
      Spectator

here is a link to a blog with a great 6+ minute interview with billy, he goes into some details of what is comming up in the future!!! i thought i would make a new post so you all did have to read me and blueczarina conversation about clothing :)

so here is the link!!

http://montelds.blogspot.com/2008/04/in … organ.html

Anonymous
      Spectator

Nice post, thanks bullet. 8)

I’ve been meaning to watch and/or listen to some interviews for a long time now and this has made me put in the time. :)

your welcome, i was really excited to hear what was comming up next right from billy

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah pretty cool you found that interview so quickly bullet!

However, I have to see about that DVD thing still. It was supposed to be released before the end of 2007, and it never happened. On the other hand, Billy speaks very firmly about it. And the US shows in Chicago and a few other places sounds awesome too. I do think those special concerts will happen.

And in summer they have now lots of time to work on new material, and release a b-sides thingy I’m eagerly waiting for. Or a give away thingy like in the old days! :wink:

i know i am so excited, i can hardly wait!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

i finally heard the interview. it was funny, especially the Spiteface stalker part. :)

yeah, it was too funny, billy is so witty.;)

Good stuff. Gives me hope that *maybe* they’ll play Cleveland. If there’s enough interested fans, that is.

Viewing 7 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.