Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

BleedingTheOrchid
      Spectator

hi guys. check this http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=262627. you believe it? i don’t

toad32r
      Spectator

I saw it yesterday….FAKE, for sure!!

the link doesnt work :(
      if you could type it up?

too late i’m afraid… going there is getting a message now

We’re Sorry!
      The page you’re looking for does not seem to exist.

As you have undoubtedly noticed, we’ve been doing some shuffling around here and the page you’re looking for seems to have gone missing. Please use the search field above to find what you’re looking for.

they probably deleted it because they expect a riot amongst pumpkins fans, or billy himself ordered to dismantle the article :P

too late i’m afraid… going there is getting a message now

We’re Sorry!
      The page you’re looking for does not seem to exist.

As you have undoubtedly noticed, we’ve been doing some shuffling around here and the page you’re looking for seems to have gone missing. Please use the search field above to find what you’re looking for.

they probably deleted it because they expect a riot amongst pumpkins fans, or billy himself ordered to dismantle the article :P[/quote:1wovygay]And no-one would dare to go against Billy – he could crush the non-fans with a single note of his guitar :P

And no-one would dare to go against Billy – he could crush the non-fans with a single note of his guitar :P[/quote:2xlydlee]

amen! :D

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.