Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Dazey
      Spectator

i have a bunch of my own, but was just wondering if anyone out there had any higher soung quality shows. i’ve got a bunch. let me know if you wanna trade cdr’s of them.

well maybe if you list what you are looking for, or wanting, maybe someone has something, or has a link to something. cause the amazing dazey has found us lots of cool stuffs. have you looked at the trading forum?

Anonymous
      Spectator

What bullett said…

Which type, titles, etc?

I might be able to help you with some for low prices (covering costs and so on), assuming it’s this kind of thing (mostly silver-bottomed discs):

http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/boot.html?b … lay=-1|0||

:)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

ok, here’s what i want…
      zero gravity, there is no god, transmissions, drown, sorrow and pity, california nightmare, retrospective, mcis demos 2 and 3, and black sessions.

here’s what i have…
      disconnect, the mellon collie demos, billy’s home demos, acoustic melon songs, daydream kisses, live at the double door (mellon clooie songs they were trying out before recording the album. one of my favorite bootlegs), friends and enemies of moders music (not machine ii), non album songs volumes 1,2,and 3, and the return of the mighty sp (a very high quality live show from october ’07. someone on ebay had it. i dont know where they got it.

so, thats my list

wow i seen some that i would like in that list of ones you have, but i am afraid i do not have any of the ones you were wanting. but defenantly if i run across anything i will let you know.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

ive also got the gravity demos. does anyone have depresso on cd?

blueczarina
      Spectator

maybe, i’ll look in a little while.

i’ve kept track of all of the pumpkin songs i have by crossing them off of a printed out spfc songlist. :wink:

its like Pokemon- i’m trying to catch them all. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok, here’s what i want…
      zero gravity, there is no god, transmissions, drown, sorrow and pity, california nightmare, retrospective, mcis demos 2 and 3, and black sessions.

here’s what i have…
      disconnect, the mellon collie demos, billy’s home demos, acoustic melon songs, daydream kisses, live at the double door (mellon clooie songs they were trying out before recording the album. one of my favorite bootlegs), friends and enemies of moders music (not machine ii), non album songs volumes 1,2,and 3, and the return of the mighty sp (a very high quality live show from october ’07. someone on ebay had it. i dont know where they got it.

so, thats my list[/quote:16kqw32s]

Nice. How about a trade, no £$ involved? :)

I’d like: ‘Live At The Double Door’ and ‘The Return Of The Mighty SP’ on disc.

In return, I’d send you: Zero Gravity, Drown, Retrospective and Black Sessions…

Alternatively, there’s Torrents of several still live here, under the Username ‘daZeychain.’

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/signup.php

^ There were four pages’ worth upped over the last year, only two remain due to a server problem.

PM/email an address if the first choice appeals to you, then I’ll honour your word that you’d send yours out also.

Is there anything in particular you’d want from that spfc weblink, b? The same offer/s appy to you. :wink:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

im down dazey. lets do this. your talking about burning them to cd and shipping them right? i dont want to just download them.

amnesia
      Spectator

i thought Torrents sites were dangerous.i mean spyware,virus etc etc.Or am im completly wrong here ? :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

im down dazey. lets do this. your talking about burning them to cd and shipping them right? i dont want to just download them.[/quote:37m4zuol]

Yeah, I’m fine with that if you are, sweet ‘n easy. I’ll leave it up to you, I always back up what I promise, so bring it awn. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

i thought Torrents sites were dangerous.i mean spyware,virus etc etc.Or am im completly wrong here ? :)[/quote:28y07on4]

That’s a great point you’ve brought up… I can only speak for the Zomb, who are real gems to deal with and I’ve never had a single issue (I’ve never dealt with anybody else before). I was personally invited there and will always deal with them happily.

I’d guess, that, yes, there’s a lot out there which might be dangerous though. Maybe somebody with more experience can give an opinion sometime. :)

Viewing 11 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.