Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

This is funny, Billy know his stuff when comes to smashing things and it’s not pumpkins this time.<3 :lol: :P
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3o2LY9uU6M[/youtube]

cool vid, but i think this has already been posted in another post :?

this is cetainly awesome though! :lol:

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

Dang,didn’t know it was already posted :(
      I’m not a person that watches wrestling..lol.But totally laughed at this :D

Dang,didn’t know it was already posted :(
      I’m not a person that watches wrestling..lol.But totally laughed at this :D[/quote:3j2euygq]
      haha same :)
      absoloutely classic moment… and billy looks sooo pissed off! :lol:

ghostchild1979
      Spectator

this is outrageously awesome!

I knew billy was a wrestling fan, but I wasn’t aware this had ever happened. I watch wrestling every week, so it’s cool to see this. I’ve seen the picture of Billy with Sabu backstage, but didn’t realize he’d actually made an appearance on ECW. totally hilarious.

ghostchild1979
      Spectator

this is outrageously awesome!

I knew billy was a wrestling fan, but I wasn’t aware this had ever happened. I watch wrestling every week, so it’s cool to see this. I’ve seen the picture of Billy with Sabu backstage, but didn’t realize he’d actually made an appearance on ECW. totally hilarious.

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

Ya it was funny.Even for me.I’ve never really watched wrestling.I don’t watch T.V much.So I laughed pretty hard when Billy hit the guy with a guitar.Just a little violent but funny :lol: Because it’s Billy.

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.