Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

jupiter
      Spectator

Well, well, well… Hopefully that is going to be an interesting read, I will definately check it out when it is published! But… I hate to say it, but that might mean a midlife crisis of some kind… When people of 40-45 years old start writing their own biography, either there is nobody else interested in writing it, or one is not patiently waiting till the age of 65 or 70, when a really long career can be described, in a wiser state of mind.

Nevertheless, I wish Billy all the fun writing it, because, again, I think it will be an interesting read!

http://www.nme.com/news/smashing-pumpkins/56579

marigold
      Spectator

hmm, he revealed that he was going to write it over a year ago, when he was writing his Everything from here to there blog. It seems more official now however, since the media are picking up on it.

and yes, it will be an interesting read no doubt!

milan
      Spectator

Billy is now hiring (on Twitter and Facebook):

For those interested in the research position for my book, please send a resume to bctimelines@gmail.com

marigold
      Spectator

I don’t know if I am interested in reading this anymore after the drama of today.

Am totally taking a break from listening to SP. Really disappointed.

:(

amnesia
      Spectator

I don’t know if I am interested in reading this anymore after the drama of today.

Am totally taking a break from listening to SP. Really disappointed.

:([/quote:1els3t7j]

What did i miss? What happened? :?

marigold
      Spectator

WARNING: Negativity here, if you don’t want to know, don’t read!

See his twitter account http://www.twitter.com/Billy

Then the oboard discussion where Devi Ever shares what he sent her in private message:
      http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board_n … opic=16501 (starts at post #41)

Also there are posts on netphoria but I don’t go there so don’t know what is there, but that is what started it apparently. She was saying (apparently bad) stuff about him not being happy with the pedal she made for him, so he lashed out.

It is similar to what happened with the lunch auction guy who talked to his brother. I really don’t understand the name calling, and the threats, that’s just immature and not coming from a place of love at all :roll: Isn’t that what he is/was supposed to be about??? Totally confused and disappointed, once again. :?

amnesia
      Spectator

So all this about a fucking pedal???

do i understand this right..Billy doesn’t like the pedal, so devi stabs him in the back on wankerphoria ? Billy finds out and goes down to her level and threaten her?

Arthur
      Spectator

Wow. :shock:

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

do i understand this right..Billy doesn’t like the pedal, so devi stabs him in the back on wankerphoria ? Billy finds out and goes down to her level and threaten her?[/quote:wldjkpy0]

That’s how I’ve uderstood it. I have a limited opinion on what’s going on, but I’m intrigued to see what course this will run…..

marigold
      Spectator

do i understand this right..Billy doesn’t like the pedal, so devi stabs him in the back on wankerphoria ? Billy finds out and goes down to her level and threaten her?[/quote:16wuetpg]

Yeah, that’s pretty much it. He could have handled it differently in my opinion. Who knows where it will lead, I don’t think there is any point in suing her. He should let it go, move on, and get on with his music!

amnesia
      Spectator

do i understand this right..Billy doesn’t like the pedal, so devi stabs him in the back on wankerphoria ? Billy finds out and goes down to her level and threaten her?[/quote:2pa2si8o]

Yeah, that’s pretty much it. He could have handled it differently in my opinion. Who knows where it will lead, I don’t think there is any point in suing her. He should let it go, move on, and get on with his music![/quote:2pa2si8o]

I agree with you 100%, its just so sad really, that billy goes down to her level.Im very disapointed in Billy.
      And that Devi, well shes not a bright girl for stabbing him in the back because he doesn’t like the pedal….Whatthefuckever, really :roll:

marigold
      Spectator

yeah, but now thanks to a friend pointing out some things, I am understanding why Billy did this.

He has been working on 4 different things over the last few months, with a lot of pressure to get things right, he has not been getting enough sleep (as you can tell from the recent videos) and someone attacked his band, who he has been feeling very at home with for last year or so. It was a last straw, and the stress took over and he lashed out. Dude just needs some sort of therapeutic time-out. 8)

amnesia
      Spectator

yeah, but now thanks to a friend pointing out some things, I am understanding why Billy did this.

He has been working on 4 different things over the last few months, with a lot of pressure to get things right, he has not been getting enough sleep (as you can tell from the recent videos) and someone attacked his band, who he has been feeling very at home with for last year or so. It was a last straw, and the stress took over and he lashed out. Dude just needs some sort of therapeutic time-out. 8)[/quote:2qbjfjyk]

Honestly, i dont know why she would attacked his band, honestly.I mean, she has her own band (cant remember the name) What would she do if Billy attacked her band, telling her, her music sucked ( which honestly, is horrible in every possible way, for what i heard) and criticize bands members, saying they sucked.She should know better.

They should both sit down and talk about it like adults, insted throwing mud after each other, which is pointless.

marigold
      Spectator

yeah, that would have been the mature way to deal with it

He deleted the tweets and the thread on the board has been deleted. Way too much negatvity, I hope it is quickly put behind them and they can move on.

Still feeling sad listening to SP though :(

marigold
      Spectator

There’s an apology on Netphoria from Billy – at least most people think it is from him…

most people think it’s not from him, actually.

marigold
      Spectator

Yeah, that was just some friends of mine who thought it was…I hadn’t read the netphoria thread but now I have….so most people think it’s a fake – and he never said anything on his Twitter either…I just find it strange that someone would even post that!

and HEY how DARE those netphorians use the same picture as my avatar on their site!! :roll:

jupiter
      Spectator

he is only human!
      :oops:

Viewing 17 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.