Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author

Superlordspamulon
      Spectator

Well, isn’t it a good idea to start a pic thread for each bandmember? Just look at this rare pic of Billy!

this one is quite recent, but is still awesome!

SNC
      Spectator

one of my favorites!

SNC
      Spectator

So young.

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

Two of my favorites of Billy ‘

nice! i love this last one!

SNC
      Spectator

A couple more..

hahahaha! that pic of billy combing his hair, yeah right! where do you get these snc im always google around but never found those kinda great pics! :lol:

hah i love billy’s expression in that magazine cover. almost as if to say \"what are YOU looking at?!?\"

nice finds!

SNC
      Spectator

hahahaha! that pic of billy combing his hair, yeah right! where do you get these snc im always google around but never found those kinda great pics! :lol:[/quote:8ikmku1h]

Yeah I love that one too. Hilarious!!

I dunno, I just kinda stumble across them online. Happy accidents :) Also i’ve got friends who after such a long lasting love of him and the band know to email any that they happen to see too.

well snc let me say this hope youre gonna stay around for a while more as you bring in the greatest stuff. nuff said :lol:

just found this on google:

and another cool one from google :)

ladyn
      Spectator

I love these:

lilkitn
      Spectator

I love that hat he wears in the first picture… so much I had to go out and buy one like it! Turns out it’s the only kind of hat that actually looks good on me, yeah!

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

Isn’t his sock so sexy hehe,
      Love the striped socks makes me think of toe socks,
      if anyone knows what they are, which i own rainbow and black &white striped one lol

Shannen
      Spectator

I still prefer his bald look. Or should I say that he looks better as he grows older? :P

luxe
      Spectator

Well, isn’t it a good idea to start a pic thread for each bandmember? Just look at this rare pic of Billy!

[/quote:18hwtyjf]

I *love* this picture. He’s so young and truly to play the accordion is really hard. He’s so talented.

Also love the Superman shirt — do you all remember his guitar that he had written with a sharpie that said "I LOVE MY MOM". I wish I still had that photo.

I found the old lyric sheet for SD and there is a crazy line on Quiet – but it’s a huge file so I’m going to scan it and take it down as much as I can. Also found the original "welcome to the SP Fan Club" from Laura Ann from July 1994 — I saved the return envelope because they used a cool stamp on the back — it’s crazy they were selling t-shirts for $20. Will try to get these scanned and posted soon.

I wonder why he wears those short pants these days? Of course we’ve all seen him in stranger things, dresses, the Goth dress he wore to the some award show (w/ Yelena dressed totally conservatively). .

Thanks for the picts! They are awesome.

~luxe

shampoo
      Spectator

Of course we’ve all seen him in stranger things, dresses, the Goth dress he wore to the some award show (w/ Yelena dressed totally conservatively)
      ~luxe[/quote:1nqqjm11]

Are you talking about this one? I laughed when I saw them at the awards dressed like this…they just looked so awkward and out of place.

luxe
      Spectator

Of course we’ve all seen him in stranger things, dresses, the Goth dress he wore to the some award show (w/ Yelena dressed totally conservatively)
      ~luxe[/quote:21qrw02e]

Are you talking about this one? I laughed when I saw them at the awards dressed like this…they just looked so awkward and out of place.[/quote:21qrw02e]

That’s the one! I think I prefer the old flouncy dresses he used to wear.

~luxe

Isn’t his sock so sexy hehe,
      Love the striped socks makes me think of toe socks,
      if anyone knows what they are, which i own rainbow and black &white striped one lol
      [/quote:3rxs806c]
      *raises hand* Toe socks fan here! I too have the rainbow pair, and a few others. I also have a black and yellow pair that makes me look like a bumblebee.

Arthur
      Spectator

For many different reasons those are my ultimate favourite Billy pics. The third one is on my wall (numbered 2/3, taken by a Canadian photographer), and I’m extremely proud of it.

Pipoka
      Spectator

:shock:

LOVE the first one, i have a similar one i think, but not with that quality.
      His hair looks like mine, a few years ago… :D

The third one is completly amazing

Shannen
      Spectator

Can you guess which one is Billy? :shock:

Shannen
      Spectator

Roxx!!!!

lilkitn
      Spectator

Can you guess which one is Billy? :shock:

[/quote:24sm3z59]

Not a problem… far right. :)

Kit’n

Blow-up doll? :shock:
      [/quote:1ojacc46]

the blow up doll one is just awesome :D

and playing nurses and doctors? *flashback to Billy Corgans online diary thing*

Pipoka
      Spectator

and playing nurses and doctors? *flashback to Billy Corgans online diary thing*

that story is just hilarious :lol:

tell me? dont know that one

tell me? dont know that one[/quote:uojndyhz]
      basically when billy was really young, this girl next door that was about his age asked him to play with her. he was at her house, when she said lets play doctors and nurses. billy, having never played this before, was a little confused and didn’t know what to do, so he started doing things like taking her pulse (she was lying down i believe). she grew bored of this and started playing it… uh… properly? (i have no idea to be honest). she pulled down her trousers, revealing her vagina. billy stood there bewildered and surprised, having never seen one before. that was his first encounter with female nudity (and he apparently remembers faint feelings of arousal :lol: )

this i received on personal message here

Two doors down from our duplex lives a family with 2 kids roughly the same age as my brother and I…they are very nice people, so we spend a lot of time hanging out at their place, eating their food, with the mom serving as our occasional babysitter…the older child, the one my age, is a cute tomboy who is rambunctious and outgoing, playing football and baseball with us boys…my brother is not competitive like I am and doesn’t like sports, so it is good to have a close friend who likes to play games even if she is a girl…it is not unusual that her and I are left alone in their house or our house to play, as we are fairly mature kids by most standards…one night, left alone to our own devices, she asks me if I want to play a game…always up for a competition, I ask her what game she would like to play…she tells me she wants to play doctor, and when I ask her what the rules are, she explains in a vague way that I am the doctor and she will be the patient…not fully understanding her point, I agree anyway…she takes me behind the bar in the basement where it is very dark, and lays down on the cold floor…she tells me that she is ready now to be examined, so I innocently pretend to check her heart with an imaginary stethoscope, and take the pulse from her wrist…she seems fairly restless, so I ask her what is wrong…she doesn’t say anything in return, so I just continue to play along, asking her the kinds of questions doctors ask me; “does your stomach hurt? are you sleeping ok?”…I find this game kind of stupid, but I am intrigued by why we are playing this game in the near dark…she asks me if I want to check her some more, and I say ok…still laying on the floor, she pulls down her pants to her knees, exposing her hairless vagina…I have never seen a vagina before, and I just stare at it, shocked at the difference between her and I in this particular area…my head starts to buzz, as I am overwhelmed by the strange sensation of arousal…she just lays there, not moving, and I am not sure what I am supposed to do, or what she wants me to do…I feel ashamed with the overwhelming feeling that I am doing something wrong, even though no one has ever explained anything to me that would remotely indicate this as wrong…she wants me to touch her, and when I don’t, she suddenly pulls her pants back up and says “ok, now it’s your turn”…I am so freaked out by all of this that I tell her I am bored now and that I don’t want to play anymore…it is also on this same night that she explains to me very carefully, and in great detail, that there isn’t such a thing as Santa Claus…

lilkitn
      Spectator

BleedingTheOrchid: Where did you get that from? I’ve never heard it before…

Kit’n

BleedingTheOrchid: Where did you get that from? I’ve never heard it before…

Kit’n[/quote:2nljb55q]
      yeah i got it here in my mailbox on this forum. im not sure if this person wants me to tell names… i asked also in this mailbox where it comes from will let you know ok

it came from the secret confessions of billy corgan. here: http://web.archive.org/web/200510270024 … ion13.html

Pipoka
      Spectator

There are a LOT of texts of billy, with the tag \"confessions\" in his livejournal acount. this is just one of them. He tells storys about the band, about his marriage, about his childhood, his family, etc…

Pipoka
      Spectator

it came from the secret confessions of billy corgan. here: http://web.archive.org/web/200510270024 … ion13.html[/quote:1xfif47t]

we posted at the same time :D

we posted at the same time :D[/quote:9hs8vd64] wow we actually did :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

nice pics there arthur!

hmm… billy looks like he’s thinking \"is that a… bug on my guitar?\"

:lol:

Viewing 38 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.