Viewing 92 reply threads
  • Author

darcysiva
      Spectator

He also mentioned somewhere in Asheville he is still single, so this "marriage" story of some Veronica is also untrue I think. Creating a hoax that girl? Think so.[/quote:2jjnm3vj]
      I wasn’t sure if I should mention this, but on MySpace I got this from the Cleveland Smashing Pumpkins Fans in a bulletin. So I thought, who are the REAL freaks here on this planet?

http://www.freewebs.com/grey-corganwedd … /index.htm

Cleveland Smashing Pumpkins Fans state "Sad, really. While it might strike some as funny, in reality it isn’t. Every famous person has that one fan or two who crosses the line, and Billy isn’t exempt from this. Let’s hope this person gets the help she obviously needs."

And I can only agree with that…

Cleveland Smashing Pumpkins Fans state "Sad, really. While it might strike some as funny, in reality it isn’t. Every famous person has that one fan or two who crosses the line, and Billy isn’t exempt from this. Let’s hope this person gets the help she obviously needs."

And I can only agree with that…[/quote:1ds0o6vt] okaaaaay then… *edges away sloooowly*
      there are some very strange people out there :lol:

luxe
      Spectator

Hi All,

Sorry this is a bit long — but worth it if you love Billy and only want the best for him.

I’m a newbie to the list but have been researching the \"veronica grey\" thing for several weeks. If you didn’t already know this, she has claimed on her myspace site that she married Billy in the \"wee hours of July 4th at the Biltmore\". Many have called the Biltmore and no weddings that day. After that original post, she added about 5 myspace profiles all talking about their romance (13 years in the making she says — hello? Yelena? Chris? Courtney?) and is such a narcissist. After a few days those pages mysteriously were deleted from myspace (she claimed someone hacked into them because they are \"the famous Grey-Corgan couple\". She claims Billy talks telepathically to her and that he is hyphenating his name, etc. etc.

I met Billy in the early 90’s and actually corresponded w/ him via snail mail for about a year. He was happily married to Chris then and I know that he is a ring guy so the first thing I did was review all the videos after July 4th and no ring. I noticed that she soon started calling the wedding \"a blessed unification ceremony\".

From what I gather, she’s rich or famous just enough to get into places and one of her good friends even said she will try and show up where Billy is so it looks like they are together. I know she knows Billy because she wrote a book and he was one of many rock stars on the cover. I think he liked her writing (to me she writes like she is on drugs) and I think she’s hung around for *so* long that no one from the Pumpkins camp thinks twice when they see her.

But enough of that, if you want to keep updated on Veronica Grey (to see how she changes her words daily):

-you need to add her as a friend on myspace (I know that almost killed me to do so but her profile is private). Check the left hand column (it seems to change daily) and the \"who I’d like to meet’ section (as that changes a lot, too).

-you also need to add her dog’s myspace page (you can get it from her page) as she now sends messages about her \"marriage\" and \"her husband\" through his page. His name is \"Galford Grey-Corgan\". *check his blogs — that is where she posts her crap**

Also, check her non-myspace pages:

http://www.veronicagrey.com

http://www.fsyche.net (especially look at the page you can get to from the \"E\" link. it’ll piss you off). This is her web site for her pen name as she calls herself a writer and has 2 books out.

and finally, check out the notorious \"wedding journal\" at:

(note — this is a *long read* of crazy things but you must read it entirely to see just how sick this girl is)

After you’ve read her pages (which obviously no one from the Pumpkins camp can do anything about), then go to:

http://www.crescentlife.com/disorders/n … sorder.htm

I truly think she suffers from this disorder. I worry for Billy’s welfare. I think the Pumpkin camp is quiet and just doing all they can to stifle the lies she is spewing as damage control. But they are not saying a word about it. If she’s a nuts as I think she is, I just wouldn’t want her to ever hurt him. Knowing Billy (limited that I do) he probably thinks it’s funny and is just taking it as a ruse but I doubt he’s had time to dig up all the stuff we have below.

As I have said 1000 times. If Billy is married to her and all this is true, I’ll be the first in line to say \"I’m sorry and congratulations\".

If anything infuriates me the most it is that she claims that MCIS, TFE, and Zeitgeist were all written for her, by Billy, in an attempt to get her to marry him. It’s insulting to all former and current Pumpkins.

Sorry this was so long…

Glad to be a part of the SP Freaks forum — I’ve been a Pumpkin fan since Gish.

~luxe

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Hiya luxe

Thanks for all that information. You HAVE been researching, awesome! :)

Glad to have you here, hope to see more posts from you in future.

Do you collect, or just big fan? Will you see them during Zeitgeist tour?

luxe
      Spectator

Thanks for the welcome.

I am pretty much a Billy fanatic. I got to know him when he wasn’t a \"super\" star and I was already obsessed with him prior to that. Everything he ever said to me was honest, kind, and genuine.

I am really upset with this Veronica Grey girl. It’s insulting not only to Billy but to Jimmy, James, D’Arcy, and all those that have written or helped collaborate on any of their songs.

The only thing I collect so far are tickets, letters, and a few napkins that he sent to me. He’d write letters to me on strange things — I have one that is on a blank invitation to a kid’s birthday party.

I could very much be interested into collecting. . .

I’d like to hear from anyone who saw him at the shows in San Francisco. I’d like to see if this Veronica was there. . she claims to be touring with them.

I want to go see them but not sure I’ll make it. They aren’t playing anywhere in my state. WHen they weren’t big, I saw them at a club in Santa Fe with only 500 people. It was the *best* night of my life.

I hope I didn’t bore anyone w/ that information but I think that real pumpkin fans would want to know. It’s totally his style to not comment at all on it.

I think it’s funny she says \"Zeitgeist\" was written for her. In one of the \"Ask a Pumpkin\" videos, he clearly says it was written about the state of affairs in this world today, about the government, and nothing about a miss Veronica Grey.

Please comment or email me back after you look at some of the crap she posted. The wedding journal and the page on her fsyche.net site will make it clear she is nuts.

Thanks for having me here!!

luxe, don’t get as obsessed as that veronica gal ok, that’s all i’m saying. cool research indeed but stay healthy also right. nevertheless you got a point here as that tennis gal was stabbed in the back by a fan i believe and wasn’t john lennon murdered by a fan also? not sure about this. clearly that veronica is nuts as hell and needs to wake up and for the rest i’m not bothered by it as most probably many fans all ages and all sexes write i love billy and want to marry him in their diaries. this gal is putting it online which is stupid and she’s making a fool of herself. my guess is that billy knows about this and just smiles and tightens the security a bit maybe. and then jumps in another bed with the next fan hahaha! :lol: no seriously billy is single he said it many times and when doing concerts he is clearly flirting with the females in the audience and enjoying the rockstar life.

have been researching the "veronica grey" thing for several weeks.[/quote:2vn0sl5o]
      why on earth would anyone do that? :roll:

i think simply ignoring the whole thing is the easiest and the best solution.

luxe
      Spectator

You both are right — who would do this and why does it bother me so much? The first question I have no idea about — I would never, ever spout this crap all over the Internet. But I do worry about his safety. I do believe John Lennon was murdered by a fan and actually another SP fan gave me a list of famous people being injured/murdered by fans.

I guess my main concern is that I know in the past they were friends and Billy is a good guy (& very smart) and anyone can see that she’s not balanced right. . so I hope that if he ever does have a chat w/ her as I could see him doing I hope she doesn’t go ballistic and do something stupid. To herself or to him.

I also feel extremely defensive of the Pumpkins and the gal that girl has to so boldly claim all this stuff is so insulting to them.

Anyway, I am loving Zeitgeist — got all the different versions + a Japanese pressed version and listed to it constantly.

Right now my favorite song is \"United States\" but love \"Bleeding the Orchid\". .

A question — any of you musicians? I am learning to play the bass guitar and would love to know what Pumpkins songs (from any album) would be best to start learning (i.e. – the easiest bass lines).

Have a good Saturday night everyone.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I play guitar. I still hold Siamese Dream up as my favorite album, so after I played for about 3 years, I learned every song on that album. LOL. Even most of the solos! I think the bass on that album is pretty easy. However, I don’t play bass, so I’m not positive on this. I just am thinking of most of the songs on that album, and there aren’t any runs or anything. Just mostly rhythmic chord progression.

On that obsessed fan note, I just got done watching VH1 Behind the Music on Pantera. They covered the murder of Dimebag Darrell. I must say, that is still shocking to me. No one knows why the guy killed him, but they speculate that he was despondent about the break up of Pantera. It’s just very sad, he killed some fans that night as well. I didn’t know that shit was caught on tape either. Very disturbing.

luxe
      Spectator

I totally forgot about Pantera. I remember when that happened. See what I mean? I know any time you become famous there is the potential for stalkers. What is so scary to me about VG is that she is *so* bold.

Thanks for the tips on the guitar. I actually have the sheet music for all of Siamese Dream and it includes tabs so I can go from there. I have small hands so it’s hard for me to play but I am determined.

thanks for the info. .
      ~Luxe

as far as i’m concerned, you and the crazy marriage woman are the same person.

Reaction SPfreaks: this is not the general attitude here, and we don’t allow this attitude here either. It stays as an example of how we don’t want people to treat other forummembers. Scolding, flaming, cursing, personal attacks to other forum members are not allowed, period. Do not mix the subject of the message with the object that brings the message.

luxe
      Spectator

well that’s insulting and not deserved.

i was specifically asked to join this forum for the purpose of sharing the news about Veronica Grey. if you don’t like what i have to say i respect that, but i don’t believe insulting me is necessary.

wow — i thought this forum was supposed to be a lot nicer than netphoria.

i’m the netphorian factor on this forum. the rest of the people are nicer.

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

It is apparent this women is not dealing with a full deck here.It goes to show ya,some fans take it way across the line.Admire and respect the man for awesome person he is,which Billy is. But someone in the spot light like this,this happens a lot,when run into people who have mental problems…

I hope this women seeks help…

luxe
      Spectator

I agree with you, Tree_Spirit, that her mental health isn’t right and I wasn’t being sarcastic or mean when I posted the link to that narcissistic disorder.

She still is human and although she’s done something quite bold and stupid (in my opinion) I would certainly not want her to hurt herself or anyone else.

I just wonder how she will back pedal out of it. I saw the first part of the back pedal when she went from calling it a wedding to a \"unification ceremony\" which equals not legal.

Also, thank you to the moderators of this forum for reminding us of the rules on the treatment of the other members. We’re all here for the same thing — the Pumpkins. You can like or dislike what I say but you don’t need to flame me for something you disagree with and vice versa for me. I believe the majority of the members here hold the same level of respect that I do for all of you.

Have a good night to all of you.
      ~luxe

Thanks for helping to get the word out, Arthur. I haven’t logged on here in a while ( been busy as of late) but I’m glad to see fans becoming aware of Veronica Grey and her unhealthy obsession with Billy. With famous people there always seems to be a few nutty apples in the barrel.

maybe not married but a sweet couple anyway. this is courtney (love i think)

you gotta love billy’s beard there :D

you gotta love billy’s beard in that pic :D
      *edit* woops… sorry bout the double post, my internet messed up when i was trying to post the first time, and i didnt realiuse it had posted until after i posted this one *smacks head*

SNC
      Spectator

Billy looks great in all of those photos with Courtney taken around that same time!

luxe
      Spectator

I have an idea — let’s have Courtney deal with that Veronica chick. I think she’d handle it quite well. This picture is one of several from a movie premiere that I believe was taken last January or so. I don’t think they are a couple but very good friends. Still, I’d much rather he be w/ Courtney than Veronica. Okay, I admit it — I like Courtney.

Arthur
      Spectator

The latest action of Veronica Grey in this neverending soap series hoax can be found here:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/gms/424438031.html

It’s about \"Billy Corgan’s New Bride Moving -Furniture Must Go!!!!!!!!\".

Sure girl, sure. Go see a doctor please.

Sure girl, sure. Go see a doctor please.[/quote:2x0l9ahx] which sort of doctor? im pretty sure a neurosurgeon (or whatever it’s called) will have more immediate effects than a psychiatrist :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Veronica managed to get some other website to accept her story.

http://imdb.com/name/nm1227579/bio

I leave the comments up to you as I’m getting very sarcastic about this. :P

I leave the comments up to you as I’m getting very sarcastic about this. :P[/quote:hl74y8u3] ah come on, sarcastic criticism is fun!

Arthur
      Spectator

ah come on, sarcastic criticism is fun![/quote:250tjr71]
      Well, what I intended to write was: I’m guessing it happened like this.

IMDB guy: "Please fill in this form miss Grey, we’ll publish it on our website soon after that."
      miss Grey: "Sure! *giggles*"

IMBD guy: "Have you finished miss Grey? Ah yes… But… I see you’re married to mr Billy Corgan? Huh? But that’s not tr… Oh miss Grey, what are you doing now? But miss Grey, I’m married and… uhmmm… wait let me close the door first!"

IMDB guy: "*while zipping his jeans* Wow… You’re good… Well, I guess I have nothing to ask anymore miss Grey, and I’ll make sure our most stupid newbie will type it in to our website. Thanks for your services miss Grey."
      miss Grey: "The pleasure was all mine mister *giggles again*."

ROFL!

and probably true! :lol:
      ah, that’s harsh of me. let’s just leave it at her being a psycho :P

luxe
      Spectator

I leave the comments up to you as I’m getting very sarcastic about this. :P[/quote:1mi1wyyf] ah come on, sarcastic criticism is fun![/quote:1mi1wyyf]

I can’t believe her. She is really out there. Maybe a lobotomy would help?? Are those still legal?

I hate to say this but me, the most skeptic about Veronica Grey, is almost convinced by this ad on Craig’s list. I really do not believe it’s true but who has enough smarts to put up posts in places like this to make her story be legit? I’m dumbfounded by her audacity.

As for the IMDB site, I saw it posted right when she first added herself to the list. I had checked the site out initially when I started hearing about her. She wasn’t listed. When she first got listed it said "info posted by fyschy", or something like that and was word for word as what is listed on her website, so I am sure she entered the info. herself. Give me a break!

I wish Billy would just say something simple on this matter.

~luxe

SNC
      Spectator

~luxe[/quote:391jahtw]

I wish he would too. That’d be a simple way to put this whole thing to rest and in fact i’m surprised that he hasn’t because I know he’s heard about it all.

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

I don’t know the women seems to be way out there.I don’t understand why Billy hasn’t
      made a statement or something on the matter.May he just trying to spare this women emotional well being.It’ apparent he did know this women.It wouldn’t be funny if it turns out that they are married,we all would be shocked if they were. :lol: But i think he is not making any statement on in because the women isn’t mentally stable or something.But i’m not in his shoes,but if it was me,i think i would make some kind of statement on it.But he seems to be trying not to bring light to it at all.I kind feel sorry for both party’s involved.Billy because he can’t really have a PRIVATE life.But kind goes along with being the person he is.And Mrs.Grey or Corgan which ever,because she kind of not there.

I don’t understand why Billy hasn’t made a statement or something on the matter.[/quote:2hgskf4v]
      either billy likes the attention of such old friend? or hes not bothered anyway? or its just a hoax to keep us fans busy….. who knows

and what about this this is billy talking with courtney love about the old days when theyre both in the studio. just hilarious to hear billy say i dont remember when courtney says we had great sex :lol:
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7A_k3OKX8[/youtube]

Pipoka
      Spectator

that video is amazing…

i never seen it before… and i don’t know why! :roll:

Pipoka
      Spectator

~luxe[/quote:2s04bem4]

I wish he would too. That’d be a simple way to put this whole thing to rest and in fact i’m surprised that he hasn’t because I know he’s heard about it all.[/quote:2s04bem4]

how do you know he knows this story?

lilkitn
      Spectator

Ok, the girl is officially a nut-job…

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

Ok, the girl is officially a nut-job…[/quote:1wk3lyg5]

Took the words right out of,all our mouths..

Ha! Bleeding the orchid,never seen that vid.

luxe
      Spectator

~luxe[/quote:25g63scu]

I wish he would too. That’d be a simple way to put this whole thing to rest and in fact i’m surprised that he hasn’t because I know he’s heard about it all.[/quote:25g63scu]

how do you know he knows this story?[/quote:25g63scu]

I wanted to know as well — has he made a statement about it?

My take is he knows her, he’s probably used to fans doing all sorts of crazy things (maybe even like this but under the radar) and also think he’s a nice guy and doesn’t want to totally crush her. If they are truly married I will feel very different about Billy because I believe she is a total narcissist and I can’t believe he’d be interested in anyone who flaunts the fame of their significant other.

Also, if he is telepathically speaking to her and the band, as she claims – -then I am going to really wonder if he’s all there, too. But I am pretty sure he is quite intelligent and not mentally off.

I did some checking about the IMDB pages and anyone can submit an actor to the site and it’s a lot like Wikipedia, they try and verify stuff but mostly leave it up to users to point out corrections, etc. So that means she just entered her own stuff and no one but us rabid Pumpkins fans even bothered to look her up on that site.

I *loved* the video w/ him and Courtney. He was totally shy about their sexual past. I also loved the one of him as a kid making a "sequel" to Aliens.

I’d love to know if he’s acknowledged this subject — so SNC, let us know!! You’ve given us lots of good info!

~luxe

SNC
      Spectator

No, no, he’s never said anything about it. At least nothing i’ve heard. But I know he’s been told about it by a few people, one of whom is friends with and occasionally works with the band.
      And hearing that he’s been told makes me wonder even MORE when he wouldn’t just say something officially one way or the other to put this to rest once and for all. Maybe he doesn’t want to give her any more attention?

Pipoka
      Spectator

No, no, he’s never said anything about it. At least nothing i’ve heard. But I know he’s been told about it by a few people, one of whom is friends with and occasionally works with the band.
      And hearing that he’s been told makes me wonder even MORE when he wouldn’t just say something officially one way or the other to put this to rest once and for all. Maybe he doesn’t want to give her any more attention?[/quote:7bbr2gy7]

i read somewhere that he really knows her personally, so i think that he doesn’t want to say something that will put him in an uncomfortable position towards her.

i read somewhere that he really knows her personally, so i think that he doesn’t want to say something that will put him in an uncomfortable position towards her.[/quote:2chqtmjy] well… it depends on where you read it… what was the source? do you know if it’s credible or not? etc. we don’t want to be leaping into conclusions if all we’ve heard are rumours :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

i read somewhere that he really knows her personally, so i think that he doesn’t want to say something that will put him in an uncomfortable position towards her.[/quote:lku0k3cr] well… it depends on where you read it… what was the source? do you know if it’s credible or not? etc. we don’t want to be leaping into conclusions if all we’ve heard are rumours :)[/quote:lku0k3cr]

yes, of course. it’s just my supposition based in one fan information.
      besides, we all use a nickname, and we can know for sure who is behind it, so… rumours, is all we are talking about! :roll:

By the way, i’m a fan from the other side of the atlantic ocean (portugal) :P So forgive me for my english when i don’t express myself correctly ok?

:)

Arthur
      Spectator

Ok, the girl is officially a nut-job…[/quote:252j9uha]

By the way, i’m a fan from the other side of the atlantic ocean (portugal) :P So forgive me for my english when i don’t express myself correctly ok?

:)[/quote:252j9uha]

Hey lilkitn and Pipoka, a warm welcome from all of us to you, guys, hope you’re gonna have fun on here. On behalf of everybody sailing this cozy little board: Rock on!

And Pipoka, I’m sure your english is not bothering anybody, and we are from the same side of the ocean actually. This board is hosted in The Netherlands, the members come from every continent available on planet earth however.

Stay cool.
      Arthur 8)

agree with arthur and welcome to you all new members too

luxe
      Spectator

Welcome to the new members and don’t worry about your English. We’re all here for the same thing and I personally like having a more global perspective than just USA.

SNC stated that he knew a friend of Billy’s had informed Billy of the VG issue. Does that infer (sp?) that the friend knows it’s total crap and wanted Billy to be aware of it? If so, then we’ve got our answer as to if he is married or not.

As for knowing her, this is all based on speculation and some observation. My friend from NC saw many of the Asheville shows and said that VG was there all the time and it looked like she was with the band. However, my friend talked to one of VG’s friends and she said \"Veronica always goes to places where Billy is at — whether he knows it or not, just so it appears that they are together\". That was said by a friend of Veronica (anyone thinking this is a bit strange)?

I had just assumed he’d at least met her since she literally follows them and bugs the security team. Also, she quotes him in one of her dumb books on the back and I think if it’s published that it’d have to be legit. But who knows if she just merely wrote about him and he sent in a comment?

What I don’t understand is — how does she manage to have the time/$$ to go all over the place to follow him? What about a job?? She claims she has a career as an actor. Is she independently wealthy?

Maybe she’s become such an issue that Billy has spoken to his attorney and his attorney has advised him to say nothing. I’m sure that this happens a lot, although this case seems a bit extreme. Ok, very extreme.

~luxe

Pipoka
      Spectator

Ok, the girl is officially a nut-job…[/quote:2scgojsj]

:)[/quote:2scgojsj]

Hey lilkitn and Pipoka, a warm welcome from all of us to you, guys, hope you’re gonna have fun on here. On behalf of everybody sailing this cozy little board: Rock on!

And Pipoka, I’m sure your english is not bothering anybody, and we are from the same side of the ocean actually. This board is hosted in The Netherlands, the members come from every continent available on planet earth however.

Stay cool.
      Arthur 8)[/quote:2scgojsj]

thank you! :)

SNC
      Spectator

First of all, i’m a girl, not a ‘he’ :D

Second of all….The close friend of the band who I was in contact with said that she was ‘alarmed‘ by the entire situation and denied it.

Though, on another note, no one is denying that Billy knows VC. He’s met her on various occasions, from what I know. Which, to me, makes it even more strange that he hasn’t addressed the situation. At least in some form.

lilkitn
      Spectator

Thanks for the welcomes!!! :D

Kit’n

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

I don’t understand why Billy hasn’t made a statement or something on the matter.[/quote:30xt8qhs]
      either billy likes the attention of such old friend? or hes not bothered anyway? or its just a hoax to keep us fans busy….. who knows[/quote:30xt8qhs]

I think it’s like bleedingtheorchid says Billy just leaving it open for us,just to keep our curious minds busy.I don’t know if billy like the attention tho,what guy would like a mental female stalking him?!!?Be afraid guys ,very afraid muahah :P jk jk.But there’s a slight humorous side to all this u must admit.

Alekflyfire
      Spectator

chicks like this really do my head in

SNC stated that he knew a friend of Billy’s had informed Billy of the VG issue. Does that infer (sp?) that the friend knows it’s total crap and wanted Billy to be aware of it? If so, then we’ve got our answer as to if he is married or not.

As for knowing her, this is all based on speculation and some observation. My friend from NC saw many of the Asheville shows and said that VG was there all the time and it looked like she was with the band. However, my friend talked to one of VG’s friends and she said "Veronica always goes to places where Billy is at — whether he knows it or not, just so it appears that they are together". That was said by a friend of Veronica (anyone thinking this is a bit strange)?

I had just assumed he’d at least met her since she literally follows them and bugs the security team. Also, she quotes him in one of her dumb books on the back and I think if it’s published that it’d have to be legit. But who knows if she just merely wrote about him and he sent in a comment?

What I don’t understand is — how does she manage to have the time/$$ to go all over the place to follow him? What about a job?? She claims she has a career as an actor. Is she independently wealthy?

Maybe she’s become such an issue that Billy has spoken to his attorney and his attorney has advised him to say nothing. I’m sure that this happens a lot, although this case seems a bit extreme. Ok, very extreme.

~luxe[/quote:1hn3e3ep]

In my book this behavior is considered stalking. Maybe she’s not outwardly threatening or weird enough for the band to tell her to take a hike, but it’s past the point of being healthy. Considering the time and money she invests in following him around the country, I’m sure she’s in more than a wee bit of debt, even if she’s a person of means.

As for speaking about it, I don’t think it’s a wise move for Bill. He just might open a big fat can of worms by saying something–either causing her to antagonize him or escalating the severity of her antics.

zenunderground
      Spectator

so me and this veronica have been exchaning emails.. this is her reply to when i asked if she could send me pics of her and billy:

Veronica Grey-Corgan to me

My Laptop was Left in Chicago.
      Can’t send Pics from Crackberry ;)

Have You Been to / Heard of
      The Virgin River in Utah?

It’s Magical, like Us.

Thanks for Asking :)

then this sarah M scott girl that she has been sending these emails back and forth to.. she emails me back when I ask her about veronica grey:

Sarah Scott to me

who is she?

Arthur
      Spectator

VG double owned by zenunderground. Can’t wait to see your next moves. 8)

zenunderground
      Spectator

whats next is gonna be casual conversation… id really like to know what this VG does and like what is the rest of hr life like besides her ridiculous BC obsession..

I really like the irony of this too, I mean it takes a pretty obsessed fan talk about a band on a forum all day too.. and true my fascination with the pumpkins just wont die..

on the plus side im not delusional either.. i like other bands, i go to work, and lead a regular life thats not all devoted to these guys..

but obsessed… yes, me too.

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

but obsessed… yes, me too.[/quote:1sc8c94p]

I think we all have a healthy obsession here with the pumpkins :P This is where the Spfreaks hang :roll:
      But all us agree VG obsession is to the point of very unhealthy and to most part stalking…
      I just hope for Billy sake it doesn’t become something more serious .I mean you hear horror story’s of really serious fan stalking.So I hope all is ok for Billy,and their keeping a watch on VG.You never know.As far as wanting to know anything else about this women VG,ha..i dont. :lol:

I think we all have a healthy obsession here with the pumpkins :P This is where the Spfreaks hang :roll:
      But all us agree VG obsession is to the point of very unhealthy and to most part stalking…
      I just hope for Billy sake it doesn’t become something more serious .I mean you hear horror story’s of really serious fan stalking.So I hope all is ok for Billy,and their keeping a watch on VG.You never know.As far as wanting to know anything else about this women VG,ha..i dont. :lol:[/quote:1s2or58e]
      ah i just remembered… dimebag darrel :(
      that was a seriosuly unhealthy obsession…
      lets hope that it never goes that far :(

Arthur
      Spectator

ah i just remembered… dimebag darrel :(
      that was a seriosuly unhealthy obsession…
      lets hope that it never goes that far :([/quote:3sncvnrn]
      I don’t know that story? Tell us please?

I don’t know that story? Tell us please?[/quote:3q7dp855] well… dimebag darrel was the phenomenal guitarist for pantera (generally regarded the greatest metal guitarist of the 90’s), however pantera split up sometime ago, and dimebag and one of the others from pantera formed a new band – damageplan
      at one of the damageplan gigs (on december 16th i think) a crazed pantera fan managed to get onstage, and shot darrel twice – once in the stomach and once in the head (i believe)
      dimebag darrel died either onsite or in the ambulance on the way to the hospital
      they believe the fan was ridiculously distraught over pantera’s break up…

but the metal world mourned severly over dimebag… he’s been an inspiration to sooo many musicians, metal or not.

avenged sevenfold even have a song dedicated to the memory of dimebag, and lyrically it questions why anyone would kill someone that meant so much to them
      here’s a fan-vid of the song
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NufICD9pmog[/youtube]

luxe
      Spectator

First of all, i’m a girl, not a ‘he’ :D

Second of all….The close friend of the band who I was in contact with said that she was ‘alarmed‘ by the entire situation and denied it.

Though, on another note, no one is denying that Billy knows VC. He’s met her on various occasions, from what I know. Which, to me, makes it even more strange that he hasn’t addressed the situation. At least in some form.[/quote:1pxfbxxy]

So sorry SNC for calling you a "he". I didn’t take a close look.

Well I still think that if the person who is close to the band is alarmed by it then I am pretty sure he is not married to her. If he was, then everyone would just accept it. Does that make sense?

~luxe

luxe
      Spectator

so me and this veronica have been exchaning emails.. this is her reply to when i asked if she could send me pics of her and billy:

Veronica Grey-Corgan to me

My Laptop was Left in Chicago.
      Can’t send Pics from Crackberry ;)

Have You Been to / Heard of
      The Virgin River in Utah?

It’s Magical, like Us.

Thanks for Asking :)

[/quote:27pxxeqz]

That’s funny – when this news first came out, I emailed her too pretending like I was happy for them and when I asked where we could find pictures or hear Billy say something about their marriage she was totally evasive like above.

I think she’s beyond stalking and for all we know maybe he has done something about it. Restraining orders are not worth a damn in the US. . the person has to literally violate them for it to work. . but maybe he’s filed one anyway and is just keeping mum about it??

~luxe

ladyn
      Spectator

Hello,

I’m new to this board…somehow this is the only sane and mature thread on this topic around on sp forums… So I just need to chime in my two cents on this thing because I’m dying to say something about it.

I use to know Fysche many years ago (zwan era) and to me she was a nice girl and very kind, crazy and odd, yes, but that’s who she is/was. I saw her at concerts, the hideout, and hung out with some close friends of hers at the time. I haven’t spoken or seen her in 3-4 years and lost touch with her close friends at that time. I never saw her having a close encounter with billy during these concerts, either we couldn’t get backstage afterwards, or the other times I was backstage, she wasn’t at that particular concert. But Billy and her definetely knew each other personally at least during the zwan times. There was that infamous time she had breakfast with him in Chicago after a zwan show back in 2002 and I believe she had breakfast with him again a week or two later after that. Now I have no proof if this actually happened, but she did post all the details on the o-board and z-board. She use to post AIM conversations with her friends about these encounters with him… Her close friends, who I was also friends with had no doubt she was lying about these breakfasts with him…

The first time I met her was at the hideout. The hideout was a small room, so it was cramped and Billy definetely saw her there. Afterwards because everyone and the bandmembers would hang around on stage and stuff, Billy never really approached her or anything (this was weeks/months after eating breakfasts together), and she never did to him. The next day we went to the same restaurant where they (B.C. and V) always met up and she left him a note written all weird like that freaky wedding journal that she left with one of the waiters there to give him.

If I get in trouble for writing all this shit I really don’t give a crap. I don’t associate with Fysche anymore or any of her friends. After all these marriage rumors, I just thought back to when I used to know her. and kept on questioning if she made up all these encounters she had with him. Because this whole marriage thing and the wedding journal, along with all the stories are too far fetched. After seeing that billy didn’t approach her after the hideout, I thought he was pissed because she got all detailed and posted too much about her breakfast with him. But, now things look a little different, who knows. Also back then Fysche was in Strawberry’s camp, so she seemed legit.

Right now I have no association with anybody, I could bluntly ask someone who would 100% know, but I would feel uncomfortable doing it and really it isn’t any of my business. I don’t talk to this person anymore anyways. I think we all know that he isn’t married to her. After looking at those \"stalkerish\" wedding journal notes, I definetely think she’s not \"fun-crazy\", but just plain \"crazy\"… Maybe I’ll be bit in the ass for what I said, and they are really crazily-married together, but I doubt it. I know that some people have emailed strawberry, gouch, and other sp related people and no one has gotten a yes or no answer. To me that could indicate it’s too serious to talk about it because of legal reasons, or that Billy wants the marriage hush BUT then why is VG screaming all over the internet about it. When I first heard the \"news\" I thought it could be true, because I use to personally know her, but then I saw more of the whole situation, and I realized that you can never really \"know\" anyone. Who is she really? Sorry for the long winded post…

hey ladyn great post! wow!

Pipoka
      Spectator

Helo ladyn,

thanks for sharing that !

and welcome to the board! :D

ladyn
      Spectator

thanks for your welcome :)

I know it’s his private life and not any of our business, but I really would like to know because the whole thing is really creepy and I would like to know if he’s safe, if it ends up he’s not married to her. i wish we could get a straight up answer.

Things don’t match up though…
      first she posts that during the ceremony it was just her, him and the holy person
      than later, she states that David Cronenberg (some director) was present…

Also, she had some weird post on her myspace stating they had their first kiss 38 days after they got married, which makes no sense.

(i read these things on netphoria)

she states she got married at the birth time of her \"friend\" steven spielberg….

Just a lot of strange stories…that make the whole thing not sound credible, I know she was weird before, and that was okay by me, but now it seems she’s having illusions of graduiour (sp?), stating weird specifics of other famous people..

wow… good detail you have there, and certainly interesting!
      and about the marriage as only her, B, and the vicar thing… legally there has to be witnesses, so she would have had to make up some in order to sound legit… and yeah. she is definitely quitre strange, what with all these celebrity connections etc.

and i wish that we would just get a definite answer… obviously we won’t any time soon :(

anyways, welcome to the bored ladyn :)

ladyn
      Spectator

who knows, IF they aren’t married, maybe they are keeping their mouths shut about it because if they ever denounced it on the internet/media, it would make fysche possibly more unstable, so they could be doing it for safety reasons or they don’t want to give her even more attention… But there’s always a slight possiblity that they are married, Billy has been known to do strange things, and can be a little odd from time to time… Then I would feel like a total ass for stating bad things about her, since I use to know her and all.. and I’m not the only one on former sp boards that knew her back then and they aren’t saying anything either, they could have lost touch with her too, or think she’s nuts and dismisses it. She met a lot of other smashing pumpkins fans on the net and personally knew them too, hung out at concerts, etc. That’s what makes this even more creepier, that’s why I feel a little preturbed about it. One of her old z-board friends actually helped her make that freaky wedding journal… She has ins with the band too, that’s why it’s makes it so strange. You don’t know what to believe anymore.

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

Welcome to the board ladyn and thanks for sharing the infor.I doubt they are married.Look at VG spreading these rumors and that marriage journal thing over the net.It was just plain weird what she had wrote there on her site on the net.I would hope Billy would marry someone more sane :lol:

If your someone who’s married to someone this popular and want to keep it low key,u wont posted it all over the net.VG seems to be using Billy popularity to.How can actually do that to someone you love anyway.To gain some kind of popularity,very lame and cheesy on her part.Only part that worries me that Billy is safe and she being watched closely.I think all fan are worried on that part,i mean the sane ones are. :lol:

Thanks for the info, ladyn.

I smell bullshit because Fysche seems to have several different versions of her stories, none of which add up. Interesting that she and a friend created the wedding journal, if I read your last post correctly.

I suspect that Billy is staying quiet because he doesn’t want to play into her game. Sometimes not giving someone the attention they demand is a good way to prevent things from getting out of control. Of course, I’m only speculating. It’s scary that she’s been following him since the Zwan days without any action being taken against her by Billy or band management. I wonder if they think of her as that \"crazy but harmless woman that’s in love with Billy\"?

ladyn
      Spectator

I smell bullshit because Fysche seems to have several different versions of her stories, none of which add up. Interesting that she and a friend created the wedding journal, if I read your last post correctly.

I suspect that Billy is staying quiet because he doesn’t want to play into her game. Sometimes not giving someone the attention they demand is a good way to prevent things from getting out of control. Of course, I’m only speculating. It’s scary that she’s been following him since the Zwan days without any action being taken against her by Billy or band management. I wonder if they think of her as that "crazy but harmless woman that’s in love with Billy"?[/quote:1rl2rr04]

there are other crazy fans too out there that they don’t do much with either…so I don’t know, it would be very smart to keep her a far distance from the band, although she was at a lot of the asheville shows, but that was before the whole marriage rumors started… and the whole wedding journal is that I think VG wrote it and had help from her internet friend put it up or maybe type it up on the net for her. She gives thanks to this woman for her help.

luxe
      Spectator

I suspect that Billy is staying quiet because he doesn’t want to play into her game. Sometimes not giving someone the attention they demand is a good way to prevent things from getting out of control. Of course, I’m only speculating. It’s scary that she’s been following him since the Zwan days without any action being taken against her by Billy or band management. I wonder if they think of her as that "crazy but harmless woman that’s in love with Billy"?[/quote:3jy0zm44]

there are other crazy fans too out there that they don’t do much with either…so I don’t know, it would be very smart to keep her a far distance from the band, although she was at a lot of the asheville shows, but that was before the whole marriage rumors started… and the whole wedding journal is that I think VG wrote it and had help from her internet friend put it up or maybe type it up on the net for her. She gives thanks to this woman for her help.[/quote:3jy0zm44]

Welcome, ladyn.

I think it’s total crap. Again, there are so many things that don’t add up. She claims he’s been trying to get her attention for the past 12 years. . I don’t think so.

I do think she knows him, or has met him several times. It’s possible she had breakfast with him but probably 10 other people were there, too. I’ve heard from many people that even her close friends say she goes places to make it seem like she is with Billy but that he isn’t even aware she is there. Her friends say she’s lied about a lot of it in the past so I don’t think she’s changed much since then.

I think that the Pumpkins, or Billy, are not addressing it because of legal reasons. I bet they have been advised by their attorney not to. Again, there could be restraining orders and such that we don’t know about. She also has not been seen at any of the shows after the Asheville ones, even though she claims to be on tour with them.

Just for the year + that I was a pen pal w/ Billy, I don’t believe he’s married to her. He was very open about being married back then (to Chris) and was very proud to say so. He also was very proud and open about Yelena. I just don’t think so.

The other thing is, do any of us really think he wrote Zeitgeist just for her and that all the colors, etc are all for her?? He may do odd things but one thing he doesn’t screw up is his music. It would be an insult to Jimmy and the rest of the band if that was true — I mean that makes it sound like he’s managed to convince all these people to just write this album, go on tour, etc., etc. just for Veronica?? I highly doubt it.

I wish we could get a straight answer. But I also still stick to the theory that he is a ring guy and wore a wedding band when he was married to Chris and I see no band on his hand in any of the video shot after July 4th.

~luxe

ladyn
      Spectator

edit

Arthur
      Spectator

Latest member YESH showed us in another post this YouTube video (thanks YESH! Welcome on this board! Come back anytime!). I think it says it all. Just to avoid any misunderstanding about this subject amongst our Guest readers and our beloved members, I think it’s wise to have that video here also. Think you all agree, right?

\"Smashing Pumpkins Billy and the ladies Philadelphia 10.21.07\"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42SCESeJNxs[/youtube]

Copied from YouTube website, user: kevinleipheimer

\"About This Video
      The Alternative Lifestyle

Billy: \"So- lovely ladies of Philly, I am looking for a wife.\"\"

Shall we consider this discussion closed for the moment? 8)

toad32r
      Spectator

not true, go to smashingpumpkins.com today. Watch the Jimmer and Billy banter from th show the other night. Listen to what Billy says. CASE CLOSED

agree case closed

he could be lying

billy could be lying, preferring to keep it on the quiet/unconfirmed side.

i doubt it though. i really, really doubt it :lol:

so yeah, case closed :)

lilkitn
      Spectator

Just because I’m a sh*t disturber…

….is there any way we can post that video on some of her websites??? That would be waayyyy to funny…

Kit’n

shampoo
      Spectator

As funny as that would be I think it might be best if people just stopped giving her any attention whatsoever. She seems to feed on all of the attention she’s been getting and responding to her will only make her post more crap. Since she claims to follow BC and the band around then it is likely that she is already aware that BC has claimed himself single and doesn’t care.

ladyn
      Spectator

he could be lying

so yeah, case closed :)[/quote:1c2cvz9s]

well, if he wanted it to be quiet than why is he letting her make a ton of websites about their marriage, posting details of the relationship on her so called wedding journal?? I agree with you, I highly doubt he’s lying..

luxe
      Spectator

he could be lying

so yeah, case closed :)[/quote:xp41seom]

well, if he wanted it to be quiet than why is he letting her make a ton of websites about their marriage, posting details of the relationship on her so called wedding journal?? I agree with you, I highly doubt he’s lying..[/quote:xp41seom]

No, no Superlordspamulon, don’t put the doubt back into my head!! :D I so believe that he is single. I guess if he was being quiet about it, I’d be pretty ticked if I was the girl he married. I wouldn’t want to be that much of a secret.

My gut says that he’d freely admit it, as he has always done in the past. . but like you said, no one ever really knows. . .

Okay, one of us girls has got to get a date w/ him. :lol:

luxe
      Spectator

Just because I’m a sh*t disturber…

….is there any way we can post that video on some of her websites??? That would be waayyyy to funny…

Kit’n[/quote:uffm4ljn]

I started another thread called "She’s Back" that says I did send her an email to her old myspace page and I also added a comment that contained the video clip. Of course, she’ll delete it but at least I will have the satisfaction of seeing the message marked "read" on my inbox of myspace.

she is creepy

luxe
      Spectator

not true, go to smashingpumpkins.com today. Watch the Jimmer and Billy banter from th show the other night. Listen to what Billy says. CASE CLOSED[/quote:148qbx7q]

I’m a loser – where would I find this clip?? I am on the site and don’t know where to look. . . thank you.

~luxe

toad32r
      Spectator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42SCESeJNxs[/youtube]

Tip for toad32r: http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?t=70

ladyn
      Spectator

I really do hope that billy finds a great girl. I don’t think this V thing is a case of a bunch of \"fangirls\" being jealous, but just that the whole situation is creepy and she’s a little unstable. poor billy :(

luxe
      Spectator

I really do hope that billy finds a great girl. I don’t think this V thing is a case of a bunch of "fangirls" being jealous, but just that the whole situation is creepy and she’s a little unstable. poor billy :([/quote:jg6iy765]

you said it better than anyone could. you’re exactly right and I feel bad for all parties, but especially him.

thanks again – ladyn :)

~luxe

Arthur
      Spectator

\"fysche.net expired on 10/23/2007 and is pending renewal or deletion.\"

kevina_27
      Spectator

Hi All,

Sorry this is a bit long — but worth it if you love Billy and only want the best for him.

I’m a newbie to the list but have been researching the "veronica grey" thing for several weeks. If you didn’t already know this, she has claimed on her myspace site that she married Billy in the "wee hours of July 4th at the Biltmore". Many have called the Biltmore and no weddings that day. After that original post, she added about 5 myspace profiles all talking about their romance (13 years in the making she says — hello? Yelena? Chris? Courtney?) and is such a narcissist. After a few days those pages mysteriously were deleted from myspace (she claimed someone hacked into them because they are "the famous Grey-Corgan couple". She claims Billy talks telepathically to her and that he is hyphenating his name, etc. etc.

I met Billy in the early 90’s and actually corresponded w/ him via snail mail for about a year. He was happily married to Chris then and I know that he is a ring guy so the first thing I did was review all the videos after July 4th and no ring. I noticed that she soon started calling the wedding "a blessed unification ceremony".

From what I gather, she’s rich or famous just enough to get into places and one of her good friends even said she will try and show up where Billy is so it looks like they are together. I know she knows Billy because she wrote a book and he was one of many rock stars on the cover. I think he liked her writing (to me she writes like she is on drugs) and I think she’s hung around for *so* long that no one from the Pumpkins camp thinks twice when they see her.

But enough of that, if you want to keep updated on Veronica Grey (to see how she changes her words daily):

-you need to add her as a friend on myspace (I know that almost killed me to do so but her profile is private). Check the left hand column (it seems to change daily) and the "who I’d like to meet’ section (as that changes a lot, too).

-you also need to add her dog’s myspace page (you can get it from her page) as she now sends messages about her "marriage" and "her husband" through his page. His name is "Galford Grey-Corgan". *check his blogs — that is where she posts her crap**

Also, check her non-myspace pages:

http://www.veronicagrey.com

http://www.fsyche.net (especially look at the page you can get to from the "E" link. it’ll piss you off). This is her web site for her pen name as she calls herself a writer and has 2 books out.

and finally, check out the notorious "wedding journal" at:

(note — this is a *long read* of crazy things but you must read it entirely to see just how sick this girl is)

After you’ve read her pages (which obviously no one from the Pumpkins camp can do anything about), then go to:

http://www.crescentlife.com/disorders/n … sorder.htm

I truly think she suffers from this disorder. I worry for Billy’s welfare. I think the Pumpkin camp is quiet and just doing all they can to stifle the lies she is spewing as damage control. But they are not saying a word about it. If she’s a nuts as I think she is, I just wouldn’t want her to ever hurt him. Knowing Billy (limited that I do) he probably thinks it’s funny and is just taking it as a ruse but I doubt he’s had time to dig up all the stuff we have below.

As I have said 1000 times. If Billy is married to her and all this is true, I’ll be the first in line to say "I’m sorry and congratulations".

If anything infuriates me the most it is that she claims that MCIS, TFE, and Zeitgeist were all written for her, by Billy, in an attempt to get her to marry him. It’s insulting to all former and current Pumpkins.

Sorry this was so long…

Glad to be a part of the SP Freaks forum — I’ve been a Pumpkin fan since Gish.

~luxe[/quote:5vsktr5p]

He is married to Veronica Grey. You need to do more re-search if you don’t beleve it. She is not crazy. She is a good friend of mine.

kevina_27
      Spectator

He also mentioned somewhere in Asheville he is still single, so this "marriage" story of some Veronica is also untrue I think. Creating a hoax that girl? Think so.[/quote:3cn8g641]
      I wasn’t sure if I should mention this, but on MySpace I got this from the Cleveland Smashing Pumpkins Fans in a bulletin. So I thought, who are the REAL freaks here on this planet?

And I can only agree with that…[/quote:3cn8g641]

He is married to Veronica Grey.

lilkitn
      Spectator

He is married to Veronica Grey. You[/quote:n64tyoph]

Perhaps you should read the whole post… we’ve got this covered. :wink:

Kit’n

He is married to Veronica Grey.[/quote:1zny90d0]
      huh? where does this come from? who are you kevina?

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

Wow…this is still a on going topic,I’m shocked.I will *NEVER* believe he is married to VC.Until he admits to it.He has firmly said he is single.

If he is married to her,i truly feel sorry for him.She is one attention seeking person,after fame..Billy has always tried to keep that part of his life out of the spot light in the pass.Even refusing to talk about it ,from interviews,I’ve seen from him on the subject.I’m sorry,if i was so called married to him,I don’t see the point of keeping it a secret here this long.I could see it,at first.Second why would you want to be married to a man that denies you in the first place.And firmly states to the females in Philly he looking for a women..lol

By the way,I’d take a date with hahahaha jk..maybe :D

There nothing really to gain or lose here.Does any of us care that he is married or not?Doesn’t change the way i feel about Billy Corgan,period.It makes no since to hide this from the public.It’s why I feel, it’s all lies here.Most time when you keep a secret,you feel there going to be some kind of negative repercussions.In this case,I really don’t see none.Only thing I see is fans,making Billy’s personal life a gossip topic to keep our minds busy.I think Billy has quiet enough on him,for us fans to be piling more on him.Plus giving fuel to the flame also.

Only negative repercussions I see is that VC, is looking like a nut stalker and fans are concerned about that.We all have seen fans go to far.I do believe VC is one of them.I will believe Billy is single,until Billy says other wise.If VC is lurking she should be ashamed of herself really.Because like i said I don’t believe it,that she married to him.If she was ,she should be ashamed of the issues she is causing and stop what she doing.Because if she did love Billy,she wouldn’t put him in this kind of spotlight in the first place and burden on him,how selfish.

“Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never BOASTFUL or CONCEITED; it is never rude or SELFISH; it does not take offense, and is not resentful.

I like to know what this statement is about?
      He is married to Veronica Grey.

toad32r
      Spectator

BC is gonna be on next seasons \"THe Bachelor\" TV Show…lol

BC is gonna be on next seasons "THe Bachelor" TV Show…lol[/quote:3dt6s6ie]
      is that true or are you making a joke? (damned internet and it’s lack of making things clear in the intonation of speech)

that’d be pretty funny actually…

lilkitn
      Spectator

“Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never BOASTFUL or CONCEITED; it is never rude or SELFISH; it does not take offense, and is not resentful.
      [/quote:3j82smiq]

I love that quote it’s from ‘A Walk to Remember’, awesome movie.

Kit’n

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

Yes the quote is in the Walk to remember movie,love that movie by the way.
      It is took from Bible 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

“Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end.”

Don’t no one freak out i said bible .. lol..I’m not trying to lead the topic to there:lol:

toad32r wrote:
      BC is gonna be on next seasons \"THe Bachelor\" TV Show…lol

That would be beyond funny.I don’t think BC would ever do that.

darcysiva
      Spectator

I realize Im bringing up an ancient post. But I have to say that is one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever briefly looked over. I’m not making fun of her or anything, I’m a Counseling Psych. major so I sort of see this stuff from two viewpoints.

I knew a girl that was sort of like this Veronica girl. She was very strange and made up things sort of along those lines. Hah I wonder if it is her.

Anyway I think its clear about the mental health problems. I do feel sorry for her… maybe she is lonely.. maybe she has no one else to turn to so living in this other world suits her.

Its things like these that make me thank god I’m not a famous person in any way shape or form. I couldn’t handle someone obsessing over me in such an unhealthy way. I hope she gets help though.

Viewing 92 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.