Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Voidhanger
      Spectator

And now something completely different… Bye bye Courtney! :lol:

MusicRadar asked Billy to pick his 10 all time greatest metal albums, and here they are, published today…

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/ … ime-248694

manillascissor
      Keymaster

nice to see pantera in there.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

To be honest, the only 2 on the list that I like and are my personal taste is #9 and #10.

Arthur
      Spectator

Albums 9, 8, 6 (both mentioned), 3, 2 and 1 are in my personal music collection. :)

Danni
      Spectator

Far Beyond Driven? C’mon, maaan. We all know that Coboys From Hell is one of the 90’s best metal albums, if not THE one.

I can definately agree on the 1st album.

Danni
      Spectator

Good to see Iggy & The Stooges \"Funhouse\" in there, though it could have been placed higher- like 3-4.

Voidhanger
      Spectator

I think that list is hit-and-miss. Some definite classics in there, but personally I can’t stand PANTERA. I’m surprised he picked God Hates Us All, SLAYER’s early work seems much more in his style. I know he’s stated his appreciation for BATHORY before, it’s too bad they didn’t make the list. It’s good to see MERCYFUL FATE in there though, I always knew the line in \"Tarantula\" was a (not-so) veiled reference to their album Don’t Break the Oath.

As a black/death metal fanatic, I wish there was a bit more of that in there, haha.

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.