Superlordspamulon
      Spectator

play it, it’s funny (sometimes)

http://www.blamo.org/games/hangman.php?control=reset

haha i like that image of billy at the end
      internetéry huh… must use it in conversation more often

internetéry huh… must use it in conversation more often[/quote:qf4eind1]
      yea i used to play it sometimes in the old days, but they must have updated the game a while back. by the way, cool you won this book thingy superlord, told you right!

internetéry huh… must use it in conversation more often[/quote:1dr1jhsk]
      yea i used to play it sometimes in the old days, but they must have updated the game a while back. by the way, cool you won this book thingy superlord, told you right![/quote:1dr1jhsk] haha yes you did :) and thankyou, too :)
      but it’s nice that everybody who entered (all 4 of us :lol: ) got something too (the t-shirt) :)

what t-shirt? missed that part… ah yea, i see, cool! what does it look like? got pics alright?

what t-shirt? missed that part… ah yea, i see, cool! what does it look like? got pics alright?[/quote:2i50vehe] nope… not yet. they’re gonna put them up soon on the main website i believe, so you’ll get to see them in a short while :)

hmm, funny superlord you’re gonna be the first wearing it. i’m curious how it looks like. send in pics please ok when you got it and its not on here yet. maybe it’s official sp merch?

hmm, funny superlord you’re gonna be the first wearing it. i’m curious how it looks like. send in pics please ok when you got it and its not on here yet. maybe it’s official sp merch?[/quote:2y02g00a] haha sure, i’ll get pics when it arrives :)
      im not sure if its official sp merch, but i believe it IS official spfreaks merch :D :lol:

im not sure if its official sp merch, but i believe it IS official spfreaks merch :D :lol:[/quote:1bpw3ev4]
      probably inspired on your billy got a lobster shirt hahaha :lol:

im not sure if its official sp merch, but i believe it IS official spfreaks merch :D :lol:[/quote:3tqowv4l]
      probably inspired on your billy got a lobster shirt hahaha :lol:[/quote:3tqowv4l] haha maybe :)

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.