Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

8) Today I received the tickets. 8)

Judging by the sheer number of sunglass smilies (4!), i assume you’re incredibly excited?

heheh, ticket number 62.

for the brussels show i got 53. i guess i win. 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

Yay, happy! And Cool As Ice Cream beats me, as usual :P

Remember this guys:

http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?p=2686#2686

Marc
      Spectator

heheh, ticket number 62.

for the brussels show i got 53. i guess i win. 8)[/quote:nzxgd3wc]

I bought my ticket at the local post office on 28-12 and received ticketnr 48 :)

Marc

Arthur
      Spectator

heheh, ticket number 62.

for the brussels show i got 53. i guess i win. 8)[/quote:28cqk8pv]

I bought my ticket at the local post office on 28-12 and received ticketnr 48 :)

Marc[/quote:28cqk8pv]
      Last year December already? You got the all-seeing eye where and when the Pumpkins are playing? Cool… Let’s all hope you keep on posting some more info here then. :wink:

Now that I looked at my tickets, they both have that 62 number on it. The actual numbers are 11262649 and 11262650. Looks like the Brabanthallen will be too small! :wink:

Shannen
      Spectator

How come I still haven’t received my ticket to the Den Bosch? :cry:

How come I still haven’t received my ticket to the Den Bosch? :cry:[/quote:3gf68b70]

You can never be sure when your tickets will arrive.

I recently ordered tickets to see Aiden in april, and was told that at the latest, the tickets would arrive 48 hours before the show.

They usually delay when they send out the tickets to reduce the number making their way to ebay.

Also, did you buy yours off a reputable seller (i.e well known ticket selling websites etc), or some shady online dealer? if it was the latter, there may be a chance you were conned.

Arthur
      Spectator

Exactly Superlordspamulon. Thanks for pointing that out again. Here is my repost of places where you should and shouldn’t go.

http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?p=2686#2686

Shannen, did you buy your ticket on any of those addresses, if so which address?

On a sidenote, a while back SPfreaks.com got an offer from a french scalper website to work together, and to earn some money. Obviously we refused without even considering it for a second.

Arthur
      Spectator

The Smashing Pumpkins concert at Brabanthallen starts at 19:30 instead of 20:00, according this email I received yesterday.

\"Remco Vonk <email address edited out>
      Jan 28 (1 day ago)

Geachte heer/mevrouw,

De aanvangstijd van de Smashing Pumpkins d.d. 18-02-2008 is aangepast van 20:00 uur naar 19:30 uur.

Ik vertrouw erop u te hebben geïnformeerd.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ticket Service Nederland\"

(it means the Pumpkins will play an extra half hour? :wink: )

The Smashing Pumpkins concert at Brabanthallen starts at 19:30 instead of 20:00, according this email I received yesterday.

"Remco Vonk <email address edited out>
      Jan 28 (1 day ago)

Geachte heer/mevrouw,

De aanvangstijd van de Smashing Pumpkins d.d. 18-02-2008 is aangepast van 20:00 uur naar 19:30 uur.

Ik vertrouw erop u te hebben geïnformeerd.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ticket Service Nederland"

(it means the Pumpkins will play an extra half hour? :wink: )[/quote:o6y74cbv]

Or they have to pack it in half an hour earlier. Or the tech side is gonna take forever. Or they’re feeling bastard-y :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

More news, this band is the support act @ Brabanthallen. Check their tour list!

http://www.myspace.com/aguadeannique

Arthur
      Spectator

Or they have to pack it in half an hour earlier. Or the tech side is gonna take forever. Or they’re feeling bastard-y :wink:[/quote:21giu1dw]

Yeah who knows! We will soon find out! The countdown is going fast now! :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Well, it was good to have been there! They played the same setlist we all know by now (what is the idea behind that anyway?), and Mayonaise was just awesome! Goose bumps! Longest United States I ever heard (15-20 minutes long!?) and that Uriah Heep etc. cover part was awesome too! The sound in Brabanthallen was not that good, too distorted, and overall, the setlist was not that interesting for this grumpy grandpa Arthur. I was not into it all the time, but a pretty good concert anyway. Me and my friend Vincent went home happy! Oh, and I think because they played too long they couldn’t do Cherub Rock in the encore, which is a shame.

We missed the support act, as we had to come from far after our jobs. We heard they were awesome, but well, we came for the Pumpkins anyway.

I met a lot of good friends there (some I didn’t know they would appear!) and it was fun times. Wanted to buy some merch, but it ended up sold out at the end of the concert. Took the American Gothic EP with me, meanwhile winning an UK promo on eBay I just found out hiha! (though some bramgh (wtf?) tried to make the price skyhigh, but he didn’t succeed nya nya nya 8) )

I took some pics and movies, but the flash wouldn’t go off for some silly reason, so the pics might turn out crap. I will check that tonight, I have to run now! See ya!

do you really need the flash when making pictures at a concert? i thought all the flash does is making the heads of the people in front of you more clear.

do you really need the flash when making pictures at a concert? i thought all the flash does is making the heads of the people in front of you more clear.[/quote:34favmwp]

That and distract the band!

Arthur
      Spectator

do you really need the flash when making pictures at a concert? i thought all the flash does is making the heads of the people in front of you more clear.[/quote:nxptglng]

Sorry, I didn’t make myself clear enough. I wanted the flash to stop working from the first pic I took, but the button to switch it off didn’t work. So I took 2 or 3 pics, got pissed about the flash, and started filming a few pieces instead. Today (first few seconds cut) & Tarantula (complete) and some other piece (incomplete). Nice memory… :D

As I wasn’t front row, but very close to the PA, I’m almost sure nobody on stage noticed the flash. I wanted to throw a SPfreaks shirt on stage, but completely forgot about it… ahem… :oops:

I wanted to throw a SPfreaks shirt on stage, but completely forgot about it… ahem… :oops:[/quote:2pi74bdo]
      Getting a bit needy for attention, are we? :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

I wanted to throw a SPfreaks shirt on stage, but completely forgot about it… ahem… :oops:[/quote:1t8w5rze]
      Getting a bit needy for attention, are we? :lol:[/quote:1t8w5rze]
      ….. :wink: 8) …..

Viewing 18 reply threads

The forum ‘Touring & Concert’ is closed to new topics and replies.