Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Sven
      Spectator

I wanted to discuss matters further with Bram and Arthur.

I can not.

Someone locked a very factual topic. Go figure!

—-

As per that…

I can no longer feel in myself to be part of such a narrow-minded applause-machine community.

It’s been a blast.

As this is SPFreaks.com per now, I’m signing off…

I am very sorry that people with censorship-ideas have infiltrated this superb community and team.

I am disgusted by these actions and the people per se.

I do not want to be part of a community or team that restricts people like Bram (CAIC) or me to post nothing but factual matters.

I really realy really disgust anybody impeding a freedom of speech.

Just like I didn’t expect some matrix codes at TSP, so I did not expect this from what I thought to be my fellow fans and collectors. Quod Non.

So much for SPFreakscom for me per this, unless these people are banned and we can discuss factual matters factually as I’ve been researching.

Goodbye, farewell,

Sven.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

This blows!

What is the world coming to?

Come back,please!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I understand Sven’s reasoning. Actually totally agree with him, about censorship. However, it’s done. The topic is locked. It’s not censored. I purposely did NOT delete it for that reason. So leave if you must, but you are being a bit of a hypocrite.

amnesia
      Spectator

Come on Sven.We need you and your expertise.You are a part of a body, now one of the vital parts are missing.

Please think it over again.Please! :(

But its so nice to see Derek is back again.Thank you Derek. :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

But its so nice to see Derek is back again.Thank you Derek. :D[/quote:25ihxze5]

Hey cutie! :lol:

if i had to guess why that topic was locked, i don’t think it had anything to do with the matrix codes being discussed, but with the sudden explosion of drama from your side, sven. i think everyone was scratching their head over those couple of posts. and then someone must have closed the thread to prevent further drama.
      but that’s just my guess. correct me if i’m wrong.

i personally think it’s sad that the thread got closed. there is unfinished business there. i suddenly feel like i’m at the o-board or something. as soon as the excitement level goes up higher than the rim of the bathtub, the thread gets closed.
      but once again, it’s not my messageboard. so carry on.

sven, i hope you will come back once you have slept on this. i find this whole thing over the top. i personally don’t consider anything of what happened recently censorship.

Sven
      Spectator

if i had to guess why that topic was locked, i don’t think it had anything to do with the matrix codes being discussed, but with the sudden explosion of drama from your side, sven. i think everyone was scratching their head over those couple of posts. and then someone must have closed the thread to prevent further drama.
      but that’s just my guess. correct me if i’m wrong.

i personally think it’s sad that the thread got closed. there is unfinished business there. i suddenly feel like i’m at the o-board or something. as soon as the excitement level goes up higher than the rim of the bathtub, the thread gets closed.
      but once again, it’s not my messageboard. so carry on.

sven, i hope you will come back once you have slept on this. i find this whole thing over the top. i personally don’t consider anything of what happened recently censorship.[/quote:2zj8rjkz]

i will take message from you to heart.
      i will see what i will do. for now: i reply…

i can not and will not live with censorship. or locking threads with on-going researching…

we all have been across too many birdges and barriers to check things.
      i went out to check this and to get a statement from BC or someone else in the know…

all i got was shit…
      and a locked thread…
      so fuck it all if you think that way…
      that’s what i feel like now.

i’m sorry, but why all the effort when all you get is this shit?
      pearls and swine you know…

for now i’m just disappointed in the major opinion here on a mere factual thing.

this is not how this site and community was made.
      plus: i’m not here to be called a hypocrite….
      just because i address some issues…

marigold
      Spectator

I don’t get it.

BC has the info.
      He can decide what to do about it. We go from there.

Simple?

Sven
      Spectator

I don’t get it.

BC has the info.
      He can decide what to do about it. We go from there.

Simple?[/quote:1sdfplm2]

Yep.
      So, what does he do?

Sven
      Spectator

Sorry.

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.