Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Cool As Ice Cream
      Spectator

Right now, certain concert posters in our database reference 3-7 dates. Instead of listing each poster for each date (as is done currently), we will be consolidating ALL multiple concert poster listings into one streamlined, less confusing entry. All data will remain the same. You can see an example by clicking the link below:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=3507

This used to have multiple entries, but now only one. It is a fairly easy adjustment, but may take some time. The reason for this notice is because it may require attention on your behalf to adjust the poster listing(s) under \"My Collection\" if you do indeed find your numbers have changed by 1 or 2 over the coming days (weeks).

And don’t forget, SPfreaks V2 is still very actively being pursued and assembled. The release is still unknown, but we are doing the best we can to have it coincide with the release of Oceania.

Thanks for all you do!

SPfreaks
      Spectator

Task is complete. Please review your personal collections to see if your numbers have changed!

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

mr.benway
      Spectator

I’ve checked my posters under MyCollection and it’s all fine. :-)

And i’m curious to the see SPFreaks V2 :-)

@Manilla:
      I’ve send you an PM, i have new photos from some 2010/2011 tour posters:
      2010 Tour – Bogota
      2011 Tour – Glasgow & the (for the most part cancelled) German Tour

manillascissor
      Keymaster

10-4 mr.benway. Thanks for providing those because I think they are exceedingly rare and if I remember correctly, way overpriced. Therefore, no one bought them, so they are hard to document.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

nevermind, i spoke too soon. these aren’t the artist created posters. either way, these are probably super rare as well. can you tell me which dates were cancelled?

can you tell me which dates were cancelled?[/quote:1qhnziqg]
      http://www.splra.org/wiki/index.php?title=CanceledShows

Most of the German leg of the tour was canceled due to "a change in the international promotional commitments"
      2011-11-21 – Pier 2, Bremen, DE
      2011-11-24 РPalladium K̦ln, Cologne, DE
      2011-11-25 – Stadthalle, Offenbach, DE
      2011-11-27 – Zenith, Munich, DE[/quote:1qhnziqg]

manillascissor
      Keymaster

danke

avec plaisir.

Viewing 7 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.