Viewing 32 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

i am going to be watching and since i don’t have any fancy equipment to digitally record it, i am gonna break out the vcr and tape it.

anyone else watching tonight?

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I wish I could watch it. :(

But sadly I don’t get the Biography Channel.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I’m in a motel, but I’ll see if they get that channel.

well they should be showing it more than once through the week, as they did with the other ones, but i want to tape it.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i can’t see it, because i don’t have that channel either. i’m hoping someone steals it and puts it on the internet.

don’t you all have direct tv or dish? goodness, i am in the stone ages and i have the channel, oh they might show it on a&e cause that is like a sister channel to bio.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m just glad i have working internet :lol: :P i don’t have A&E either. its crap, but what can i do. :?

ok folks, i just saw over at hu that they will be doing a liveblog of the show, but only on the comercial brakes, cause chris’ computer is in a diffrent room than his tv. and no i am not stalking him, it said that on the blog. so if you can’t watch the show, just check in at hu and you can know what goes down. me i will be watching the show, and having easter candy, yeah that’s right easter candy. cadbury mini eggs, resses eggs and maybe even some pop. sugar rush.

i don’t have that channel either dammit :( but i’m sure it will be on youtube sometime soon don’t ya think?

ok, i just checked and you can watch the one with stevie nicks, so i say after tonight you should be able to watch the sp one on the bio channel website also

i hope so

blueczarina
      Spectator

i hope so too.

and your going to be bouncing off the walls bullet :P

yes, but it will be ok, i can handle it. i don’t need chocolate rehab, is this some kind of intervention, well i can quit at any time. just leave me alone.

but i hope that they will post the whole show.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yes, this is an intervention. you need to admit you have a problem. its the first step to getting over your chocolate addiction. :wink:

:P

i don’t have a problem, you have the problem. leave me alone.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i do have a problem. i’m addicted to eating cheese. :shock: its my crack.

haha, you said crack.

blueczarina
      Spectator

as in my drug of choice :P

you do crack, czarina, you do have a problem. dear would you like to talk about it?

blueczarina
      Spectator

yes, :cry: :cry: i love cheddar, muenster, swiss, mozzarella, pepper jack, colby jack, feta cheese, marble jack, parmesan, american, and lots of other kinds too. :oops:

silly. i am only on milk chocolate. you have a worse problem than me.

blueczarina
      Spectator

haha :lol: true. i eat cheese every day.

ok, show is over, it was great.

are you eating cheese yet czarina?

blueczarina
      Spectator

no :lol: :lol:

mr.benway
      Spectator

Here is a Download-link to the from the O-Board.

See:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i saw a link to both parts on tp.net and downloaded those. i don’t have time to watch them yet though, which sucks.

Danni
      Spectator

What is the name of the first song performed live on the Chris Isaak Show?

Arthur
      Spectator

What is the name of the first song performed live on the Chris Isaak Show?[/quote:2toswxoh]
      Owata, if I’m right. I quickly watched a few seconds here and there. Will watch the whole thing later. But when was this recorded again, on what exact date/location? Does anyone know?

yeah ottowa was the first song, and i think, don’t quote me on this, i think it was done in nov 08 in la.

Anonymous
      Spectator

it was pretty good too watch. You can tell that they want to move forward! Or maybe that is the feeling I got through watching Jimmy just sit there, tapping his fingers,sitting there, sitting there, and billy talking, Jimmy talking, sitting there,sitting there,Billy,Billy,billy, Billy,Jimmy again. Billyx10, while Jimmy is just sitting there.
      So for me I don’t want to see Jimmy doing that. I want to see Jimmy being the one who’s doing the talking, like Billy does the talking about his band SP…Jimmy has been around for a while and has a lot to contribute from his own creations and from learning from Billy. I don’t see Jimmy really being able to do his own thing with drumming to much with SP, since Billy is the master mind behind it.

So with this new drummer or drummers, are they going to be playing how they feel or will Billy be like the band director and have something already in mind for the drummer?
      I guess like it has been mentioned before…it’s his machines, his robots, his band,his puppets, his bitches:lol:
      It doesn’t seem right having Jimmy just sit there, when we all really just want to hear what Billy has to say about SP.
      And who would we want to see talk about the JCC? ah, could it be Mr. Jimmy Chamberlin? I’m sure there are the few that would love to see Billy talk about the JCC, but that wouldn’t make any sense, so we won’t go there.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

What is the name of the first song performed live on the Chris Isaak Show?[/quote:3ekehota]
      Owata, if I’m right. I quickly watched a few seconds here and there. Will watch the whole thing later. But when was this recorded again, on what exact date/location? Does anyone know?[/quote:3ekehota]

Performed: 2008-12-01 The Chris Isaak Hour Raleigh Studios; Hollywood, CA, US

i knew it was in la, but wasn’t sure on the date.

Arthur
      Spectator

Performed: 2008-12-01 The Chris Isaak Hour Raleigh Studios; Hollywood, CA, US[/quote:1vg2gmcy]
      Thanks, Tour History updated! :D

Viewing 32 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.