Viewing 39 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

If I’m right, it will start in a few minutes from now.

http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/wmlive?vpr … ral-bb.asx

yay, it is working for me and i am watching it right now!

when for god and country started it stoped, booooooo, i love that song.

anyone else have a prob with it?

well, what i got to see was great, wonder if they will come out with a dvd of it, or if someone has it, cause i would love to have it, they sounded so good.

Arthur
      Spectator

Actually I couldn’t see it… It didn’t work on my pc nor on my laptop… :evil:

But it was recorded by 1 of our members and he will spread it in a few weeks he promised. I wonder if I will be visible in the audience with my girlfriend, as we were rather close to the stage! :roll:

cool deal, can’t wait. and i didn’t see you on the parts that i saw.

i saw myself during united states.

i didn’t watch the entire broadcast though, so maybe i’m in it more often. and so could you, arthur.

do you know if the spfreaks member recorded it off digital tv? or did he capture the webstream?
      because apparently there were quite some problems with the webstream. and of course digital tv, even if compressed, will be higher quality than this webstream thingy.

Arthur
      Spectator

i saw myself during united states.

i didn’t watch the entire broadcast though, so maybe i’m in it more often. and so could you, arthur.

do you know if the spfreaks member recorded it off digital tv? or did he capture the webstream?
      because apparently there were quite some problems with the webstream. and of course digital tv, even if compressed, will be higher quality than this webstream thingy.[/quote:fkp5xpbc]
      I understood we will get a digital tv recording. Jeroen doesn’t have digital tv himself he emailed me, but after a few phonecalls he found someone that has it, and will record it. I have just send him an email if he can confirm the tv broadcast turned out a good recording. Hopefully that will be known before he goes on holiday…

Arthur
      Spectator

Latest news about the Pinkpop recording:

\"Smashing Pumpkins opgenomen, staat op een schijfje inmiddels. 3 voor 12 presteerde het weer een technische storing te hebben, op een gegeven ogenblik (zo’n beetje halverwege) is ruim 4 minuten het beeld op zwart en het geluid weg. Het lag niet aan de digitale TV want de titel van het nieuwe nummer kwam wel in beeld, dus er was wel signaal vanuit 3 voor 12… weinig kans dus dat anderen het wel goed hebben ontvangen (misschien maken ze het vandaag wel goed al betwijfel ik dat want bij de afkondiging hadden ze het niet over een foutje). Het nummer Thirty Three (begin) en het nummer ervoor (bijna hele nummer) is daardoor niet compleet. Resteert uiteraard 1.43 wel goed materiaal, Rock in een jurk!\"

Now get Babelfish to work guys! :lol:

jgfox
      Spectator

All credits go to Leo, who helpfully-as-always recorded this broadcast for me/us…

ok, so the problems during for god and country were also present on the digital tv broadcast. good to know.

can’t wait to see the whole thing.

blueczarina
      Spectator

me neither

Shannen
      Spectator

OMG! I saw myself jumping like a monkey at the Pinkpop 2007 shouting for Billy :oops:

\\m/ \\m/

jgfox
      Spectator

Arthur
      Spectator

Downin’ as we speak, thanx! :D

yes thanks, that was super duper nice of you.

hey, i have been having trouble opening thse type of files, if anyone downloads it and is able to burn it, can i trouble someone for a copy? i will pay for shipping and such.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i have similar problems. :(

i would pay for a copy of this and that Billy and Uli thing- my computer won’t finish seeding or whatever so i can open it.
      so if anyone would burn me a copy of those two things i will gladly pay you.

Arthur
      Spectator

Bullet, did you install utorrent? http://www.utorrent.com/download.php (use the 1.7.7 downloadlink)

Then, when doubleclicking the torrent file, it will automatically start downloading this DVD.

blueczarina
      Spectator

utorrent won’t even work on my computer. :(

its to slow.

Arthur
      Spectator

its to slow.[/quote:1fhrxulb]
      Hmmm, it’s a shame… I don’t have a DVD burner unfortunately, so I cannot help out also :cry:

It’s up…

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=24635[/quote:2vrzym5m]

awesome! thanks a lot to everyone involved!

its to slow.[/quote:3nmwzuo0]
      Hmmm, it’s a shame… I don’t have a DVD burner unfortunately, so I cannot help out also :cry:[/quote:3nmwzuo0]

it won’t work on my computer either, maybe just not enough memory or something, i dunno. makes me cry though. :cry:

if anyone has a dvd burner i have some dvd-r’s that i can send you to burn this performance for me. i will pay for shipping.

anyone, please :(

blueczarina
      Spectator

if anyone has a dvd burner i have some dvd-r’s that i can send you to burn this performance for me. i will pay for shipping.

anyone, please :([/quote:339pm7c9]

ditto for me

someone must have one :wink:

help your fellow pumpkinheads out, please… :(

For people with slow torrent speeds…

Have you limited the upload speed? Usually, if the up speed is limited below a certain number, then your down speed won’t ever go above 6 times your limited down speed. Or something like that. If you set your up speed higher (or just to plain unlimited) you may not have as many problems.

but superlord, i am not that smart, i downloaded the graceful swans of never and a few other things, after 4 hours it didn’t even have 3 percent of one done. how do i change the speed? or is my computer just that slow, cause i have to much stuff on it. i am gonna have to clean out the computer anyway.

but superlord, i am not that smart, i downloaded the graceful swans of never and a few other things, after 4 hours it didn’t even have 3 percent of one done. how do i change the speed? or is my computer just that slow, cause i have to much stuff on it. i am gonna have to clean out the computer anyway.[/quote:3k3dih5y]

What torrent program are you using?

bit torrent 6.0.3

blueczarina
      Spectator

i try to use utorrent.

it took me like a week to download that Billy/ Uli thing, but i still couldn’t open it because it was \"seeding\". i don’t even get how to use the thing or what its suppose to do. and it always says that the \"port\" is closed and that it has no incoming signal or connection or something.

i have that problem too, so i just wish someone would let me send them some dvd’s

please…………………..*sad face with puppy dog eyes*

blueczarina
      Spectator

i know- same here.

i wish someone would just let me send them some dvd-r’s too along with money for the return postage too.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’ve never been able to access it either. It really bites. I need my hi-tech kid to hook me up . He always knows what to do-go figure he’s a Pisces

oops, forgot that i was helping people.

In BitTorrent, to change speed limits, go to Options > Preferences > Connection. You should see, near the bottom, Global Bandwidth limiting. Set Max. D/l rate to 0. Set the first upload box to 50, tick the tickbox, and put 0 in the second.

I get good speed with those settings.

ALSO make sure your Firewall isn’t interfering.

Go to your respective clients webpage, and check their help info for more information.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’ll try it superlord, but i don’t have high hopes with this pile of crap i call a computer.

but who knows- maybe it will work.

thanks for explaining things though. :wink:

i’ll try it superlord, but i don’t have high hopes with this pile of crap i call a computer.

but who knows- maybe it will work.

thanks for explaining things though. :wink:[/quote:3apr3jxr]

No problem. The performance of your computer should have a minimal effect on d/l speed, by the way. It’s more or less entirely dependent on connection speed and bandwidth.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i suppose so.

i have bad connection though. i made the mistake of getting verizon wireless broadband internet. i came to learn that i have bad interference around here though, so my connection pretty band.

i think i might switch to dsl or something though.

i have dsl, so should it help to do that stuff that you said superlord?

i have dsl, so should it help to do that stuff that you said superlord?[/quote:38w0vksg]

Uh, maybe?

Seriously, just check your Torrent clients webpage for help, or their forum or something. I’m only giving advice that worked for me… because I don’t know how to troubleshoot any other problems :|

well, thanks for your help.

Viewing 39 reply threads

The forum ‘Touring & Concert’ is closed to new topics and replies.